Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday (995 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Small Doctor Gifts Himself An Expensive Porsche Cayenne (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday by victorisreal02: 2:04pm On May 26, 2019
Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday

Popular Nigerian singer, Jaywon has gifted himself a Mercedes Benz ML350 as he nears turning a year older.

Nigerian singer, Jaywon who will be a year older on June 6th has gotten himself an early birthday gift. The singer took to Instagram to show off his new whip.

He shared photos and a video to the amazement of his fans.

In his caption, he explained that he wants to ‘spoil himself a little’. He wrote: “Birthday gift came early.”Make I spoil Myself small!!! Shout out to @m_jautos trusted and reliable for clean automobile!!! Baba na G wagon next oooo.”

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/jaywon-gifts-himself-a-mercedes-benz-ml350-to-celebrate-his-birthday/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday by missimelda01(f): 2:07pm On May 26, 2019
FTC.. anyways I'm gifting myself something bigger when I'm 25 cool
Re: Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday by saheedbadmus(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2019
nice one ..
Re: Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday by emeijeh(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2019
Advert
Re: Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday by berrysnack(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2019
missimelda01:
FTC.. anyways I'm gifting myself something bigger when I'm 25 cool
so how old re u now with that huge melons ehnn sad
Re: Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday by missimelda01(f): 3:59pm On May 26, 2019
berrysnack:
so how old re u now with that huge melons ehnn sad

Old enough to tell you to wait till I'm 25 undecided

Don't be in a hurry.
Re: Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday by Olufela30: 5:25pm On May 26, 2019
This is one artist doesn't hype himself too much....
Re: Jaywon Gifts Himself A Mercedes Benz ML350 To Celebrate His Birthday by delectablegyal(f): 6:22pm On May 26, 2019
what do people like in that g wagon? it looks very unsightly.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mike's Wife Reacts After Tacha Fights Him / Some Actresses’ Mouth Smell Like ‘manhole’ – Prince David Osei / Davido Signs New Rapper, "Lil Frosh" To DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.