Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Monster - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Monster (11055 Views)

Married To A Monster Episode 2 / Married To A Monster Episode 1 / My Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Monster by Kingpaul07(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: My Monster by excelmerry: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
You haven't updated accidental brother for a while now..why?
Re: My Monster by Kingpaul07(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Accidental Brother

The latest update, sorry for the delay

https://kingsworld7..com/2019/08/accidental-brother_13.html

Re: My Monster by Kingpaul07(m): 2:56am On Sep 03, 2019
Wrong Number

WRONG NUMBER.

Chapter 1.
Pain is only temporary they say, they forget to add that some can actually kill in that small amount of time. It's almost 2 Am and I am still rolling around in my bed irrespective of the fact that I am going to work tomorrow. I closed my eyes and tried to slow my heartbeat hoping it will make me sleep but nothing seems to be helping, the only thing I feel is the excruciating pain I feel with every heartbeat. I hit my chest so hard hoping the physical pain will overrule the emotional pain but it didn't, I stood up from the bed and went and grabbed a glass of water. Everywhere is so quiet, I used to live with my best friend Jessica but she got married last month and I was also expecting to finally tie the knot with my prince charming, gosh we have been dating for 3 years. I keep searching my head trying to think what I did wrong, I have never cheated, he was the one that took my virginity, I have never requested for money I have always been a girl that love being independent. The more I think of it the more my heart hurts, I remembered what I heard on the radio last week, to always talk about your pain and hurt with someone, even if he or she didn't give you a solution, talking about it helps. So, I took up my phone and decided to text Jessica, I am by nature a text freak also I didn't want to disturb her sleep, she is a deep sleeper I just want to type out my feelings and wishes and also pains.
I haven't saved her number in this my new phone, but no worries I memories it a long time ago.

*I have wished a thousand times for it to be a dream*.
*I keep thinking, what did I do wrong*
*Tell me that if I close my eyes and go to sleep that he will be mine when I wake up tomorrow*
*I have loved him all my life and I still do*
*I have always pretended to be a strong woman, but deep down I cry behind closed doors, I k ow it will come as a shock to you*
* It's so much easier talking to you Jessica while you sleep*
*Do you think I made a mistake by accepting Josh instead of Charles*
*I couldn't help it, he has the most amazing dimples*
*I know I never told you but I had one abortion for him* I texted and regretted instantly, maybe I am going too far, nobody knows about this I should've kept my mouth shut but I am in so much pain.
*I am in so much pain*
I cried more as I text Jessica my feelings, I know she will be on a frenzy when she sees it tomorrow, by then my brave face will be on.
*Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, for lives greatest lessons are learned through pain* Jessica replied and it shocked the hell out of me.
You might wonder why it surprised me, I wasn't surprised that she woke up to reply to my texts, though Jessica loves her sleep and hardly sacrifices her sleep for anything. I wasn't surprised that she suddenly became wise and sent me a quote, she is a simple girl that can't even remember the simplest quote like cleanliness is second to godliness. I am surprised that she quotes my best Nagato words from Naruto and she has never seen an episode of Naruto.
*Did you just quote Nagato* I asked to know if it was just a coincidence.
*I am surprised you know where it's from* she replied.
*of course I do, I am Naruto's number one fan* I replied wiping my tears, slowly I am more interested in Jessica's sudden interest in my favourite anime, than my painful heart.
*Then clearly, you haven't met me* she replied, met you? Girl I practically lived with you for 10 years.
*You can't be serious Jess, I have known you half of my life and you haven't even seen a single episode of Naruto.* She doesn't even know the different between Naruto and Sasuke.
*My Bad, I forgot to tell you I am not Jessica your friend, it's a Wrong Number* the texter said and I froze, did I just confessed my deepest secret to a total stranger.
Re: My Monster by Kingpaul07(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wrong Number

Chapter 3
*It hurts now but I know it won't hurt forever, I cry now but I know one day I will look back and be glad it ended. Thank you for the good times and be good to your next girl, you know karma is real. Send this message to the guy that broke your heart* he texted and I can't believe the content. It's a good message but reminding him of Karma means and telling him he will get his retribution.
*Did it ever occurred to you that I want him back* I asked.
*It did, that's why it's better to send him the text, he will now know you're walking on moving on and that he will get his retribution. The text might make him come back faster if he really wants to come back* he said and thought about it.
*You are right, but before he broke up with me I have already started hearing rumours about him and another girl, so he is not prepared to return* I said and I can't believe I am having a normal conversation with a stranger.
*Then let him live with the Karma* he said.
*I can't send it, I am afraid it will destroy the only chance I have* I texted as my eyes began to well up.
*I could've texted a more rugged text if you insulting him, but I know it will be a lie and that this one I sent will suit your personality more* He said and its surprisingly true.
*I still won't send it* I am afraid.
*You're a Naruto fan and you know Naruto never goes back on his words. You promised do I'm hoping you too won't go back on your promise* He said and I had to roll my eyes.
*You're such a smooth talker* I sent then also did what he requested in one breath.
*I get that a lot* he replied and I smiled, it's been a while I did that.
*I have sent it* I said.
*Atta girl*
*You know I could be lying* I stated
*Yea, you could but I' m deciding to trust you* he said and it warmed my heart that a stranger trusts me while my 3 years boyfriend always believes outsiders instead of me. Maybe this breakup is a good thing, and just like this stranger said, I will look back and be happy it happened.
*So what is your name?* I asked since it is only normal to know who you're chatting with.
*I am not saying since you never officially introduced yourself* he replied. How weird, males are always eager to tell a girl their name.
*Well I am Rose as you already know, so what about you* I asked.
*Still not telling you* he said so he is stubborn.
*I guess I should save your name with Jerker* I said and giggled at the thought.
*It is your phone not mine* He said and he has a point, I will have to explain it if someone sees it.
*How about 40 years old hobo* I said.
*too long* he replied and I nodded in agreement.
*Mysterio* I texted and it sounded so right, I think it's a Spanish word for mystery.
*Ahhh, I'm now your mystery guy, kinky* he replied and I laughed.
*Well, it suits you* I replied then looked at the time it's almost 4 am. I have to try sleep so I can wake on time tomorrow, besides my airtime is running low.
*I wonder why you want to save my number when in reality we might not chat again* he texted and it saddens me but it is true.......

To read the full chapter click on the link below

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Monster by Kingpaul07(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Accidental Brother book two is now available, click on the link below to get it

https://kingsworld7..com/2019/09/accidental-brother-book-two.html
Re: My Monster by Kingpaul07(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
To get unlimited interesting fictional stories with a low subscription of 200 naira click on the WhatsApp group link below or you can drop your number.

Also you have the opportunity to meet and interact with new people and have loads of fun.

https:///BsIUvO6qovm4sAr6eHEnO9

NB: don't click if you're not serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read this Amazing Short Story: Failure of The First Night / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.