Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,627 members, 7,861,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft (664 Views)

Why Is Canada Cold And Racist / Its Cold And I'm Alone / In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft by Ilamina(f): 5:21pm On May 26, 2019
When the white doctor was touching my leg
I felt this cold smooth touch on my body
Re: Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft by Tallesty1(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2019
Ilamina:

Are you alive when he was doing that?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft by phelonrays: 5:31pm On May 26, 2019
Ilamina:

I don't know why am undecided on the bolded....... sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft by BafanaBafana: 5:41pm On May 26, 2019
phelonrays:

I don't know why am undecided on the bolded....... sad lipsrsealed
Me too. Including "white"
Re: Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft by Ilamina(f): 6:20pm On May 26, 2019
Tallesty1:
Are you alive when he was doing that?

If I wasn't alive, how would I have known it was cold and smooth

1 Like

Re: Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft by Tallesty1(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2019
Ilamina:

Well, Nigeria is the purgatory for sinners from another planet so my question is, did this happen here (in purgatory) or before you died in whichever planet you came from.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft by Originalsly: 6:34pm On May 26, 2019
Ilamina:

He will be back to shout that you should know what he meant.
@ topic... was it different with a Black doctor/bf? Doctors almost always have soft hands. People almost always have warm hands.... unless anemic....or he drank a cold Heineken before attending to you.
Re: Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft by Ilamina(f): 7:27pm On May 26, 2019
Tallesty1:
Well, Nigeria is the purgatory for sinners from another planet so my question is, did this happen here (in purgatory) or before you died in whichever planet you came from.

In Canada
Re: Why Are White People Bodies So Cold And Soft by adamskutty(m): 4:31am On May 27, 2019
Ilamina:

it is because of the presence of beta carotine in their biological system dear cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Sex Dreams / Link To Against All Odds / What A Tinder Premium Member Can Get On Tinder Dating Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.