Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,504 members, 7,836,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife (32138 Views)

Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) / Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church / Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by adetes: 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
undecided

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Weyano8352(f): 8:40pm On May 26, 2019
Are u tired of those saggy boobs caused mostly by breastfeeding?Then bare lift is for you. It gives you an instant firmness like u've never breastfed before No need for creams or messaging I am talking about instant results . Few pcs left. Whatsapp 08146850901

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by NaMeAboki: 8:43pm On May 26, 2019
Nyamiri and the capacity for such evil and wickedness - imagine, your own child!, haba abeg!
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by focus7: 8:47pm On May 26, 2019
This can only happen in South East by the developers.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Nyamiri and the capacity for such evil and wickedness - imagine, your own child!, haba abeg!

It seems he learnt it from our Northern brethren:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/in-kebbi-day-old-baby-buried-by-mother-found-alive-2-days-afte/
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-father-buries-own-day-old-baby-alive-in-jigawa.html
https://naijagists.com/photos-widowed-woman-buries-newborn-baby-girl-alive-in-kaduna-to-cover-up-adultery/

Do you ever contribute anything of intelligence here beyond tribalistic/sectarian stewpidity? Surely you're being ravaged inside out by a disease?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by varyo: 9:05pm On May 26, 2019
Exactly! !!!!!!!

quote author=BOOOMNAIJA post=78745189]Wat are they waiting for?.....he should be buried alive too[/quote]
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Gazzy88(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2019
UceeGod:
If this is true, then the man must be mentally unstable. Nigeria is the wrongest place to be mentally ill
Are your relatives mentally unstable too? Or they don't live in Nigeria? Think before you talk, oh ye indomie pikin.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Nwaamurunamma: 9:07pm On May 26, 2019
Just imaging the level of wickedness of this animal in human flesh. An innocent child. Even her cry didn't even melt ur hrt. May u never die a better death. Fool

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by bigcasava1(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2019
Why shud jungle justice not meted on this bastard!
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by olajizz01(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2019
loveth360:
All these yoruba people living in Ebonyi state, na waooo.
Is there any Yoruba living in your caused hell called region,you the owner of the hell are moving to SW in every seconds as if your hell has been torn by war.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:51pm On May 26, 2019
Life imprisonment or death by hanging.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Henri8: 10:09pm On May 26, 2019
Just bury the gaddam idiot instanta.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by NaMeAboki: 10:19pm On May 26, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

It seems he learnt it from our Northern brethren:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/in-kebbi-day-old-baby-buried-by-mother-found-alive-2-days-afte/
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-father-buries-own-day-old-baby-alive-in-jigawa.html
https://naijagists.com/photos-widowed-woman-buries-newborn-baby-girl-alive-in-kaduna-to-cover-up-adultery/

Do you ever contribute anything of intelligence here beyond tribalistic/sectarian stewpidity? Surely you're being ravaged inside out by a disease?

A few cases, making the headlines for their rarity, that pales in comparison with those that have embedded in their tradition the despicable act of killing their own twins.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by charlsecy(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2019
Born2Breed:
God will not forgive that woman. What will make a woman pack out of her husbands house without her child.
Oyindidi:
Wicked man and a stupid wife
delishpot:
The mother sef get mind o. 6 month old baby.
yawehoverall:
Packed and left your six month old baby! What rubbish! You caused it o..
jjwaterfalls:
But wht did she pack and leave a 6month old behind sad
Do you know the circumstances under which she left without the child?

Come to think it; don't you think a man who buried his own child alive is capable of creating circumstances that would have driven the wife crazy?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2019
NaMeAboki:

A few cases, making the headlines for their rarity, that pales in comparison with those that have embedded in their tradition the despicable act of killing their own twins.

Wait, you're actually enough of a bigoted doofus to think there is anywhere in Nigeria where it is not a "rarity" for a man to bury his child alive? grin You think if you went to this man's community, that people routinely just bury their children alive? I cited cases where it happens in the North and unable to deal with reality, this is the rubbish you come up with?
And no, there are no "embedded "traditions of killing twins where I'm from. But you're free to tell us how you dragged that out of your arse.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Lovelyn451(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2019
Women and children don suffer for this country

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by enemyofprogress: 10:45pm On May 26, 2019
I hope the child did not dead
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Emanodimo(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2019
yawehoverall:
Packed and left your six month old baby! What rubbish! You caused it o..

The baby girl is his own blood... Suppose na the woman she treat like that... Ehnnn...

The man just cheat himself.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by talk2fabb(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2019
Too bad
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Brightest04(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2019
People from this area are naturally that way... hard hearted in dealing with issues.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by NaMeAboki: 2:39am On May 27, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Wait, you're actually enough of a bigoted doofus to think there is anywhere in Nigeria where it is not a "rarity" for a man to bury his child alive? grin You think if you went to this man's community, that people routinely just bury their children alive? I cited cases where it happens in the North and unable to deal with reality, this is the rubbish you come up with?
And no, there are no "embedded "traditions of killing twins where I'm from. But you're free to tell us how you dragged that out of your arse.

Keep deceiving yourself that killing of twins was not in Nyamiri culture.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:12am On May 27, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Keep deceiving yourself that killing of twins was not in Nyamiri culture.

I'm not the one deceiving myself posting vacuous drivel all the time in the crime section to validate my prejudice even as the basket-case North is burning under an invasion of criminal bandits, terrorists and mass murdering savages. Aren't you folks overwhelming your train station because you can't even travel your roads that are under seige by colonies of bandits. Aren't millions of your people still in IDP camps because your dumb-asses chose to pursue mindless sectarian violence as a livelihood? And you're talking of "self deception". grin

Oh, it is "was" now. No more "have embedded in their tradition the despicable act of killing their own twins"?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by bluefilm: 6:52am On May 27, 2019
The man is an animal.

He should castrated asap to prevent him from having any more kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Briller: 6:54am On May 27, 2019
delishpot:
The mother sef get mind o. 6 month old baby.

Don't conclude yet. No sane mother would opt to leave a 6-month old behind. It's either she was prevented from going with the child. And can't you read the handwriting on the wall?? A man who buried a 6-month old baby (his own daughter) is mentally deranged and only God knows how he has dealt with the lady in question.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by stephenolamide(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2019
Ewu Zambia
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Skmoda360(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2019
skukimania:
The child isn't his biological child!
gbam!!! I don't need to say anything again....you can think outta the box.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Skmoda360(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2019
loveth360:
All these yoruba people living in Ebonyi state, na waooo.
ode oshi......na your "yamirin" people kill the baby....lol
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by sweetilicious(f): 7:54am On May 27, 2019
chimhigher:
"He killed his Daughter just go get back at his wife for dumping him" Does this Even make sense..This is the more reason i am always careful outside,always careful who i quarell with on the road,i say sorry to any slightest argument i have with any stranger because some people are not human..Them fit chook you for unnecessary reason..Now imagine a man killing his own daughter to get back to his wife..

NOW I BELIEVE THE SAYING,ALL FATHERS ARE MEN BUT NOT ALL MEN ARE FATHERS
Am telling you
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by stanliwise(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2019
UceeGod:
If this is true, then the man must be mentally unstable. Nigeria is the wrongest place to be mentally ill
I don't understand your comment.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by skukimania(f): 8:01am On May 27, 2019
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=78745202]

And so what, he buried the child ALIVE, ALIVE, that's what matters here angry

Yes! I am only saying he can't do it to his biological child. He did it to spite his wife only because that child isn't his.
Of course, that is wickedness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Police Rescue 4 Pregnant Girls From Baby Factory Fronting As Bar (Pics) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend / Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.