Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife (32177 Views)

Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) / Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church / Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by ImaIma1(f): 8:44am On May 27, 2019
jjwaterfalls:
But wht did she pack and leave a 6month old behind sad

I wonder how she could do that. It's a very hard thing to do
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by ImaIma1(f): 8:49am On May 27, 2019
chimhigher:
"He killed his Daughter just go get back at his wife for dumping him" Does this Even make sense..This is the more reason i am always careful outside,always careful who i quarell with on the road,i say sorry to any slightest argument i have with any stranger because some people are not human..Them fit chook you for unnecessary reason..Now imagine a man killing his own daughter to get back to his wife..

NOW I BELIEVE THE SAYING,ALL FATHERS ARE MEN BUT NOT ALL MEN ARE FATHERS

It's sheer stupidity. But I bet he wouldn't have done it if it were a male child. Really sickening
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by delishpot: 7:49pm On May 27, 2019
Briller:

Don't conclude yet. No sane mother would opt to leave a 6-month old behind. It's either she was prevented from going with the child. And can't you read the handwriting on the wall?? A man who buried a 6-month old baby (his own daughter) is mentally deranged and only God knows how he has dealt with the lady in question.

If I am a married woman with a 6 month old baby whose husband is mentally u stable, I will escape with my child cos I know she will not survive his torture.

I remember a lady who had a problem with her husband, she decided to leave the baby girl with the husband cos she wanted him to know howmuch it takes to care for the baby since he was always found of saying she is not doing anything. As in child care is not a big deal. I had to remind her that he can impregnate 100 women today and have babies but she will never be able to get over her stupidity if something happens to her lil girl.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by NaMeAboki: 10:45pm On May 27, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I'm not the one deceiving myself posting vacuous drivel all the time in the crime section to validate my prejudice even as the basket-case North is burning under an invasion of criminal bandits, terrorists and mass murdering savages. Aren't you folks overwhelming your train station because you can't even travel your roads that are under seige by colonies of bandits. Aren't millions of your people still in IDP camps because your dumb-asses chose to pursue mindless sectarian violence as a livelihood? And you're talking of "self deception". grin

Oh, it is "was" now. No more "have embedded in their tradition the despicable act of killing their own twins"?

So you want to tell me that the killing of twins was not part of Nyamiri culture - next you would also be denying the backward Osu caste system, the maltreatment of widows, Cannibalism, ritualism that are still synonymous with Nyamiris.
Yes we, currently have an unfolding problem of kidnapping which was alien to us, until the obnoxious disease was unfortunately exported to us by the Nyamiris who were known have even evolved training schools in their enclave to fine tune their expertise - to the extent where many of their Blodas we afraid to travel home for Christmas. Isn't it quite ironic that one among Evans ppl would be disparaging others on the issue of kidnapping?
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2019
NaMeAboki:

So you want to tell me that the killing of twins was not part of Nyamiri culture - next you would also be denying the backward Osu caste system, the maltreatment of widows, Cannibalism, ritualism that are still synonymous with Nyamiris.
Yes we, currently have an unfolding problem of kidnapping which was alien to us, until the obnoxious disease was unfortunately exported to us by the Nyamiris who were known have even evolved training schools in their enclave to fine tune their expertise - to the extent where many of their Blodas we afraid to travel home for Christmas. Isn't it quite ironic that one among Evans ppl would be disparaging others on the issue of kidnapping?

You can ramble all you want about what is "synonymous" with our culture. Facts remain we sleep with our eyes closed where I come from and you can hardly find more peaceful places to live in Nigeria, undisturbed and unmolested. We don't massacre each other in dumb communal clashes. We don't massacre each other in dumb sectarian clashes. We don't have depraved savages who kidnap entire schools and communities of girls to turn them to slaves. We don't have hordes of savages who massacre youth corpers and other outsiders when a Danish man draws a cartoon of Mohammed, or when Buhari loses an election, or when Nigeria hosts an international beauty pageant. We don't have millions of our people in IDP camps living in fear of your depraved, rabid savages.

Oh kidnapping was exported to you took it "next level" like Buhari. You mean you were all too dumb all these years to know there was money in kidnapping? Well, I don't think you'll be exporting any of the above to us anytime soon. Except, by "exporting", you mean your barbarous Fulani savages who have also brought their kidnapping and robbery and rape and pillaging and mass murder to the South to terrorize communities. You should apply that "irony" to yourself, living on the Nairaland crime section to rail daily against regular crooks and criminals while his very own communities burn in chaos. What greater irony and lack of self awareness is there? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by NaMeAboki: 12:54am On May 28, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You can ramble all you want about what is "synonymous" with our culture. Facts remain we sleep with our eyes closed where I come from and you can hardly find more peaceful places to live in Nigeria, undisturbed and unmolested. We don't massacre each other in dumb communal clashes. We don't massacre each other in dumb sectarian clashes. We don't have depraved savages who kidnap entire schools and communities of girls to turn them to slaves. We don't have hordes of savages who massacre youth corpers and other outsiders when a Danish man draws a cartoon of Mohammed, or when Buhari loses an election, or when Nigeria hosts an international beauty pageant. We don't have millions of our people in IDP camps living in fear of your depraved, rabid savages.

Oh kidnapping was exported to you took it "next level" like Buhari. You mean you were all too dumb all these years to know there was money in kidnapping? Well, I don't think you'll be exporting any of the above to us anytime soon. Except, by "exporting", you mean your barbarous Fulani savages who have also brought their kidnapping and robbery and rape and pillaging and mass murder to the South to terrorize communities. You should apply that "irony" to yourself, living on the Nairaland crime section to rail daily against regular crooks and criminals while his very own communities burn in chaos. What greater irony and lack of self awareness is there? grin

You keep rambling on about savagery; yet nothing could be more barbaric and savage than the act of Cannibalism; ppl eating humans for pleasure (I hear the hands and feet are the most delicious) - a habit rejected even by most wild animals.
Peaceful region my foot, the crime capital of Nigeria where armed and kidnapping comes to both men and women naturally; not to talk of ritual and cults killings (the latter already being exported by your Blodas abroad and giving us a bad name).
If it were that safe then why are many of you afraid to go home or walk the streets alone at night?
As for communal clashes; you must think some of us are ignorant of your history e.g. Aguleri and Umuleri clashes; Igbeagu Izzi indigenes of Ebonyi State vs Ukele in Cross River State, where many were killed, over 7000 of the latter were displaced along 1500 homes destroyed - this happened when many of your blodas were hypocritically venting hate and anger over the killings in Benue while ignoring the ongoing calamity in their backyard.
Anambra
https://www..com/talk/topic,118937.0.html
Enugu
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/normalcy-returns-to-enugu-community-after-communal-clash/

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/ebonyi-cross-river-crisis-7000-displaced-1500-houses-burnt-many-killed/

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:27am On May 28, 2019
NaMeAboki:

You keep rambling on about savagery; yet nothing could be more barbaric and savage than the act of Cannibalism; ppl eating humans for pleasure (I hear the hands and feet are the most delicious) - a habit rejected even by most wild animals.
Peaceful region my foot, the crime capital of Nigeria where armed and kidnapping comes to both men and women naturally; not to talk of ritual and cults killings (the latter already being exported by your Blodas abroad and giving us a bad name).
If it were that safe then why are many of you afraid to go home or walk the streets alone at night?
As for communal clashes; you must think some of us are ignorant of your history e.g. Aguleri and Umuleri clashes; Igbeagu Izzi indigenes of Ebonyi State vs Ukele in Cross River State, where many were killed, over 7000 of the latter were displaced along 1500 homes destroyed - this happened when many of your blodas were hypocritically venting hate and anger over the killings in Benue while ignoring the ongoing calamity in their backyard.
Anambra
https://www..com/talk/topic,118937.0.html
Enugu
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/normalcy-returns-to-enugu-community-after-communal-clash/

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/ebonyi-cross-river-crisis-7000-displaced-1500-houses-burnt-many-killed/

Wait, the depraved degenerate actually stored some weird picture of a supposedly human hand in a bowl of whatever. grin And you're "normal"?
You heard hands and feet are delicious? Did you hear it from him?:
https://onlinenigeria.com/nm/templates/?a=10182
Or you heard it from Boko boys: https://clarionproject.org/boko-haram-turn-cannibalism-survive-nigerian-forest-16/
Who are these people that are afraid to go home? I've gone home every Christmas since I was a baby, and no group of people throng their homelands more in such periods. So who are these people afraid to go home? Is that another crap you pulled out of your arse.
Posting deluded crap about how we're the "crime capital" doesn't detract from the reality of your misery in your drowning region where banditry, kidnapping, terrorism and general mindless violence have rendered millions of you a useless drain on Nigeria's resources.
It's hard to even dignify the community clash part with a serious response. You know one is desperate when he has to dig up the Aguleri-Umuleri conflict whose last fatality was in the 1990's to counteract the realities of his region of mindless savages who massacre each other daily for idiotic things like a cartoon in Denmark. grin The second link of the clown was a minor skirmish in 2017 between 2 communities. What next? A link of a husband and wife that fought each other? Then to complete the clownery, he posts a final link of a Cross River clan that attacked an Ebonyi clan.

Maybe do some better Googling. Then come back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by yawehoverall: 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
cococandy:
We don’t know if he was violent and she was running for her life. His action with this child shows that was likely one issue they had. We don’t know if she left the child because she couldn’t provide for the child. We don’t know if she wanted to take the child but was not able to or allowed to.

And even if none of the above was the case, once you reproduce as a man, you are also responsible for the child whether it’s 2 weeks old or 18yrs old. It doesn’t have to the woman alone.

Men leave their children all the time. It’s not a good thing but nobody ever blames the man for leaving if the woman ends up killing the children because he left.

In a situation this terrible, we are still looking for ways to make it the woman’s fault for leaving. Almost as if women don’t have permission to be imperfect.

To be left with your own father is not to be left alone. Men are not useless.

Please let me clarify something here, when I said "left alone" I meant nursing..breast feeding! Can men do that? Well I wouldn't know the circumstances behind her sudden disappearance, so let me not conclude, I stand to be corrected on that one.
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by yawehoverall: 3:55pm On May 28, 2019
charlsecy:
Do you know the circumstances under which she left without the child?

Come to think it; don't you think a man who buried his own child alive is capable of creating circumstances that would have driven the wife crazy?

You are right, I really don't know...it's well
Re: Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife by booksrite(f): 2:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Wait, the depraved degenerate actually stored some weird picture of a supposedly human hand in a bowl of whatever. And you're "normal"?You heard hands and feet are delicious? Did you hear it from him?:Or you heard it from Boko boys: Who are these people that are afraid to go home? I've gone home every Christmas since I was a baby, and no group of people throng their homelands more in such periods. So who are these people afraid to go home? Is that another crap you pulled out of your arse.Posting deluded crap about how we're the "crime capital" doesn't detract from the reality of your misery in your drowning region where banditry, kidnapping, terrorism and general mindless violence have rendered millions of you a useless drain on Nigeria's resources.It's hard to even dignify the community clash part with a serious response. You know one is desperate when he has to dig up the Aguleri-Umuleri conflict whose last fatality was in the 1990's to counteract the realities of his region of mindless savages who massacre each other daily for idiotic things like a cartoon in Denmark. The second link of the clown was a minor skirmish in 2017 between 2 communities. What next? A link of a husband and wife that fought each other? Then to complete the clownery, he posts a final link of a Cross River clan that attacked an Ebonyi clan.Maybe do some better Googling. Then come back.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Cultists Caught & Tied Up While Holding Meeting At Their Hideout / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera / Police Nab Fake Doctor After Working 10 Years With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.