Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? (973 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / How Well Do You Know That Nairaland Moniker?? (photo) / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2019
However, if you are among those that think there are good women here a busy person like me can marry and have peace, mention monikers of such women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by dingbang(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2019
Antibrutus, twoclans

Very good ladies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 26, 2019
dingbang:
Antibrutus, twoclans

Very good ladies

Thanks. Why do you think they are good?
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Vizzim: 6:46pm On May 26, 2019
Theglobalman:
However, if you are among those that think there are good women here a busy person like me can marry and have peace, mention monikers of such women.

If your lucky there are good ladies here.
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by delectablegyal(f): 6:51pm On May 26, 2019
that is because there are males parading themselves as females here.

Ladies who reply dms are cheap.

ladies who don't are "hard to get".

ladies are afraid of being called out after meeting outside nairaland and the relationship does not work out.

summary: look for a wife in your immediate environment. online dating is most times a scam. most feminist on nairaland here are submissive in real life. they are just living an online life here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by MJBOLT: 7:21pm On May 26, 2019
if you value your peace of mind and happiness do not get married to any lady from this section
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 26, 2019
there are good and bad people everywhere in the world and this forum is not an exception. I am very sure, you will meet good ladies here likewise bad ones too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2019
delectablegyal:
that is because there are males parading themselves as females here.

Ladies who reply dms are cheap.

ladies who don't are "hard to get".

ladies are afraid of being called out after meeting outside nairaland and the relationship does not work out.

summary: look for a wife in your immediate environment. online dating is most times a scam. most feminist on nairaland here are submissive in real life. they are just living an online life here.

in summary NAIRALAND is the citadel of Hoes!
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Planet3xi: 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
Check my threads
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
Come online to have fun an interact, not cause you're looking for a wife.

I've heard of people who met here and got married, however, this is not a dating site and even if it is a platform to reach people, na like night market, na when u reach house you go see Wetin u really buy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Planet3xi: 7:30pm On May 26, 2019
Theglobalman:

I know a few

Lilmissfavvy

Bukatyne

Yewandequeen.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Planet3xi: 7:31pm On May 26, 2019
kennygee:

I've heard of people who met here and got married, however, this is not a dating site and even if it is a platform to reach people, na like night market, na when u reach house you go see Wetin u really buy.

Iya agba. Too much sense as usual
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:36pm On May 26, 2019
Just as we have terrible ladies here,same is applicable to the guys here.But I av had the opportunity of interacting with two great people here whom I will always be grateful for......Funny enough I don't recall their monikers anymore cuz we av become more like siblings and I'm already used to their real names.

Pls treat everyone with respect, no matter what,as u do not know who might be ur helper when in need.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by tee59(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2019
Am also looking for husband here but I haven't seen.
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 26, 2019
kennygee:

But your post admits that one can actually find a wife here by interaction. So let's be positive & focus on that.

Your other point about NL being a night market is up for debate. I think people rarely pretend here because of the invisibility. My opinion anyway. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:43pm On May 26, 2019
Planet3xi:

I know a few

Lilmissfavvy

Bukatyne.
Ah what I do?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 26, 2019
Planet3xi:

I know a few

Lilmissfavvy

Bukatyne

Yewandequeen.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Planet3xi: 7:55pm On May 26, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Ah what I do?

If I don't buy you lunch cause im too old to dine,whine and date doesn't mean I can't refer a good buddy to youm
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Planet3xi: 7:57pm On May 26, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Just as we have terrible ladies here,same is applicable to the guys here.But I av had the opportunity of interacting with two great people here whom I will always be grateful for......Funny enough I don't recall their monikers anymore cuz we av become more like siblings and I'm already used to their real names.

Pls treat everyone with respect, no matter what,as u do not know who might be ur helper when in need.

There are more correct men on the forum than females. If its another atheists, its ogbanje,slay queen,dirty girls, argumentative nuisances. The males here are more sane. You can see from the number of monikers mentioned grin
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2019
Planet3xi:

If I don't buy you lunch cause im too old to dine,whine and date doesn't mean I can't refer a good buddy to youm
Ah so you are selling me out. Geez. cry
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Planet3xi: 7:59pm On May 26, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Ah so you are selling me out. Geez. cry

Are you afraid of being married? You're worthy just accept that and don't fight it. We humans detest been called good,I referred you for good reason,you should be glad. I know the traits of at least 100 females here and I mentioned you among the only three I can recommend. Means something innit?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by deewhydoski(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2019
Some girls here still ave morals, they are just few
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:04pm On May 26, 2019
Planet3xi:

Are you afraid of being married? You're worthy just accept that and don't fight it. We humans detest been called good,I referred you for good reason,you should be glad. I know the traits of at least 100 females here and I mentioned you among the only three I can recommend. Means something innit?
Awww cry
So how did you come to the conclusion that I am available grin
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by AstroG: 8:08pm On May 26, 2019
Most Nairaland Ladies Here are Hoeoloshos sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Planet3xi: 8:38pm On May 26, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Awww cry
So how did you come to the conclusion that I am available grin

OK you're not wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by chuddyforlife(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2019
tee59:
Am also looking for husband here but I haven't seen.

baby when am here for yohu
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 9:45pm On May 26, 2019
From what I have seen here, some guys here are not mature. They come to Nairaland to talk down a girl after they have issues with her.

Why would a reasonable girl want to ruin her reputation and dignity by opening up to a guy who would turn around and spew trash about her
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 26, 2019
What I'm going to tell you today is the absolute truth.

The best females on nairaland are either married, can't suit your physical taste, or have different personalities offline.

There is one thing with physical beauty, you won't be available for online meetup if you have physical and inner beauties as suitors relocate to your doors.

Most brilliant, intelligent women you see on nairaland are of average beauty. I met a banker here who was all over me and ready to sacrifice things to ensure our friendship leads to something more. I was even jobless at the time. When I met her in real life, I deleted every trace of friendship between us. ..all pics sent to me were edited. I won't deceive you, the lady is miles ahead of me in terms of education and intelligence but I still ran away.

I met a famous blogger from here. She said I was the first person to win her in an argument online. We became good friends, but I stopped it there because her physical form is a huge turnoff.

A very popular foreign woman here who almost everyone was willing to befriend landed in my net. She said I disarmed her. She deactivated her account so that I won't be able to reveal her identity if things go south between us. When she started telling me the stories of her life, I knew those secrets are better not revealed anywhere else. She felt insecure after telling me her stories and abandoned all her known contacts and emails. That was the day I stopped chasing highly intelligent women online. My eyes were opened and I met the love of my life in my street -- two buildings away.

All my past monikers deactivated too.
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by dingbang(m): 5:27am On May 27, 2019
Tehila07:

The best females on nairaland are either married, can't suit your physical taste, or have different personalities offline.

There is one thing with physical beauty, you won't be available for online meetup if you have physical and inner beauties as suitors relocate to your doors.

Most brilliant, intelligent women you see on nairaland are of average beauty. I met a banker here who was all over me and ready to sacrifice things to ensure our friendship leads to something more. I was even jobless at the time. When I met her in real life, I deleted every trace of friendship between us. ..all pics sent to me were edited. I won't deceive you, the lady is miles ahead of me in terms of education and intelligence but I still ran away.

I met a famous blogger from here. She said I was the first person to win her in an argument online. We became good friends, but I stopped it there because her physical form is a huge turnoff.

A very popular foreign woman here who almost everyone was willing to befriend landed in my net. She said I disarmed her. She deactivated her account so that I won't be able to reveal her identity if things go south between us. When she started telling me the stories of her life, I knew those secrets are better not revealed anywhere else. She felt insecure after telling me her stories and abandoned all her known contacts and emails. That was the day I stopped chasing highly intelligent women online. My eyes were opened and I met the love of my life in my street -- two buildings away.

cheesy
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by badadvice(f): 5:37am On May 27, 2019
Tehila07:

cheesy
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by babyfaceafrica: 6:22am On May 27, 2019
Tehila07:

you have a point
Re: Why Do Many People Think That Nairaland Is Not A Good Place To Find A Good Wife? by delectablegyal(f): 7:20am On May 27, 2019
Planet3xi:

I know a few

Lilmissfavvy

Bukatyne

Yewandequeen.

I know a customer care representative that is a saucy girl among the ladies you mentioned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Shutdown Surulere As They Seductively Twerk To Davido’s Song / From A Bad Guy, To A Nice Boy. I Neee Help!! / Every Bad Marriages/relationships Is A Product Of Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.