Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking (60603 Views)

Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by oloriLFC(f): 10:00pm On May 26, 2019
ChEkWaSIyKe:
My Queen just keep praying for me let Oluwa pick and answer my calls. Soon it will be our turn. Then another dancing step will be out for us. I love you plenty.
But...but...your moniker says "female" na. Or are you a lesb...?
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by jimcaddy(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2019
At the end of the day, those who came to eat rice and small chops will go to their houses and leave you alone with your problems.. They won't lift a finger when you run into problem in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by udomas(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2019
Just take a look at the way Nigerian girls are drooling over a basic dance

I honestly hate the way y'all Nigerian girls go gaga about marriage and weddings, But come at her with knowledge and intellectual stuff, they are always not interested. Come on y'all. there's way more to life than Marriage's bullshit, there's way more to a Marriage than a bullshit wedding dance.

I am with you on this... That's creepy!
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by aspirebig: 10:13pm On May 26, 2019
All of you shouting that they are lucky, because they seem to dance few dance steps they had previously practised severally are making me laugh.

Marriage is a serious matter. Forget all those dances of wedding day. Wedding is for few hours and marriage is for life. Some people still pay the debt of wedding till after a year later. You got to settle the food vendors, photographer and video man, Renting of hall, DJ, MC, Car rental (mostly clean SUV) to take the couple's to church to and fro,paying for hall decoration,paying for gift items,etc

Then going into the marriage proper, there are many issues therein, it could be financial issues, money causing misunderstanding, this is common, then hopelessness, or children coming late, pressures from both in laws, wife side and husband side, emotional issues like one mate not being satisfied sexually, or having sexual incompatible spouse,losing job and coping with growing family budget and the financial obligations that come with it,having third parties interferences like your Pastors dictating for you on how to run your home, managing your spouse parents/siblings,etc...

Las Las, you are on your own.
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by kense88: 10:16pm On May 26, 2019
JayCynic:

I honestly hate the way y'all Nigerian girls go gaga about marriage and weddings, But come at her with knowledge and intellectual stuff, they are always not interested. Come on y'all. there's way more to life than Marriage's bullshit, there's way more to a Marriage than a bullshit wedding dance.
They are usually interested in unimportant things.
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:31pm On May 26, 2019
my wish for them: strong and happy not sad and miserable

1 Like

Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by enemyofprogress: 10:32pm On May 26, 2019
Rubbish. The girl no even fine self. Ugliest couple ever liveth
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by flokii: 10:48pm On May 26, 2019
Happy married life to the cute couple.. they'll surely make a happy family.
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by drakeskull(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2019
Who are the Nigerians talking? Shior undecided undecided undecided
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by RealEzee(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2019
ChEkWaSIyKe:
My Queen just keep praying for me let Oluwa pick and answer my calls. Soon it will be our turn. Then another dancing step will be out for us. I love you plenty.
lessie spotted.
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by Ryan03(f): 11:39pm On May 26, 2019
JayCynic:

Your head nor correct, so cause they love the dance step and talked about it means they are not interested in intellectual stuffs? What kind of stupidity is this? This one na follow come madness o
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by romeorailss: 12:24am On May 27, 2019
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Your Queen ? shocked

U a lesb? undecided
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by victorDanladi: 1:29am On May 27, 2019
with the female comments I am seeing here.In the next few years, females will be like:

I need a tall dark handsome man,he must be God fearing and knows how to dance grin
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by MetaPhysical: 1:32am On May 27, 2019
I love it...Congrats to the couple!

This marriage will be one of understanding and forgiveness....it shows in their demeanor around one another....very simple and flowing together!
I blow kiss to una future, of love fruitfulness and prosperity! kiss kiss
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by bcashy: 3:09am On May 27, 2019
If na local drummers ur money fit do....just jejely go invite them ...the most important thing be say make both of u dey happy....if na zanku dance dey shark u....these local drummers fit give u better gbedu u go dance to....no go borrow oooo....cos after marriage.... Those people u borrow from go beat sense comot for ur body, video am, come put am for Instagram and the headline of ur video go change grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by hamrof(m): 4:53am On May 27, 2019
JayCynic:

see as this one dabaru everything...,.is it your dance?
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by lordswill03: 5:16am On May 27, 2019
They both dance effortlessly. #goodstuff
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by Azeez532(m): 5:17am On May 27, 2019
udomas:

I am with you on this... That's creepy!

Bros, someone vexed you
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by Pat081: 6:27am On May 27, 2019
Nigerian people always talk over everything, never min their own business
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by Munzy14(m): 6:27am On May 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
like Tonto and bobrisky grin
U mentioned two unserious human being in one comment. grin
nicepoker101:
like Tonto and bobrisky grin
U mentioned two unserious human being in one comment.
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 7:06am On May 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
divorce is the future tense of marriage. So no big deal grin
Happy children's day
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by Akindele2490(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2019
For Sale..
Fairly Used
infinix Note 3
3gb Ram ,32 ROM
Xcharge Fast charger
No defeat
Very neat
For serious buyer living around Osogbo and Ife axis and ready to meet me in person..
Asking price 35k
Call / WhatApp - 08063656435For Sale..
Fairly Used
infinix Note 3
3gb Ram ,32 ROM
Xcharge Fast charger
No defeat
Very neat
For serious buyer living around Osogbo and Ife axis and ready to meet me in person..
Asking price 35k
Call / WhatApp - 08063656435
For Sale..
Fairly Used
infinix Note 3
3gb Ram ,32 ROM
Xcharge Fast charger
No defeat
Very neat
Asking price 35k
Call / WhatApp - 08063656435
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by seunfly: 7:40am On May 27, 2019
JayCynic:

You are right, naija girls only care about trivia social things but intellectual stuff is very low, the few that are making wave that could be represent upcoming young generation girls are online olosho like Toke makinwa, online Ranter like Tonto Dike etc, it is very rare to them in science, software, engineering etc.
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:41am On May 27, 2019
JayCynic:

Give this young man, one origin bottle grin

1 Like

Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by Chrisbeks: 7:46am On May 27, 2019
This kind wedding no dey last. No introspective person among them. Both are emotional and shallow
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by hush15: 7:55am On May 27, 2019
Celebrityblog:
The wedding dance video of a beautiful Nigerian lady, Eunice Davidta and her handsome husband is currently going viral online.

The couple amazed their wedding guests with their very interesting Zanku, gbe body dance moves that got guests screaming and shouting.

They are such good dancers. They totally destroyed the dance floor.

This made some Nigerians that reacted to wish they were the ones getting married, while some others prayed to get future spouse that can dance like these couples.

See reactions from excited Nigerians and Watch the video after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/eunice-davidta-couples-zanku-gbe-body.html?m=1

and one mofo was running away from his bride ranting and shouting i no do again in an earlier post... na wa o
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by cozykozy: 9:30am On May 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
divorce is the future tense of marriage. So no big deal grin
I pray it will be for you as you think to another person
once you point a finger at someone the remaining go back to you
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by nicepoker101(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2019
cozykozy:
I pray it will be for you as you think to another person
once you point a finger at someone the remaining go back to you
It doesn't work that way bro. If it is a lot of us would have fallen victim in many stuffs. grin
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by nicepoker101(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2019
olaBC007:

Happy children's day
you are invited to Regina's children party see you there. grin
Re: Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:40am On May 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
you are invited to Regina's children party see you there. grin
Scum grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.