Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual (63884 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Intrepid01(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2019
seunfly:
That woman is my mother in law's role model, she complained bitterly why her daughters can't marry rich man like Regina Daniel.

Wow!!!.... and indirectly insulting you, her son in-law.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2019
I can see a lot of defenders online, if I see you mumu defenders shook mouth on Hausa marriage, na me personally go quote you people and give you the insult of your life.

una go think I'm from North the way I will handle anyone that put mouth in North marriage

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Nobody: 8:08am On May 27, 2019
Ciaos:
So this small girl married her ancestor true true..money!!!!! Hmmmmm!!!!
Mean Valash
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Passionate1(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
No parents alive will be angry to see their daughter marry a rich man.

That's what they train them for in this country. To marry a rich man.

In Nigeria u mean. .

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by seunfly: 8:10am On May 27, 2019
Intrepid01:

Wow!!!.... and indirectly insulting you, her son in-law.

If I tell you things hehhhe!!!!! When I met my wife I noticed she was not too open and happy to be with her mom, I only get to understand after I married her and I thank God she is not like her mother.

Her mother is a typical troublesome woman who sees men as thrash and not to be respected and she typical materialistic woman. Her own children calls her slay mama.

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by opribo(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2019
You are married, stay married to your husband.

The way I see that man he will be spying her, once she is caught, that's it. Her mother still got a lot of work to do
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by EdeyHot: 8:14am On May 27, 2019
In all the Intro pics I've been seeing, this girl is not happy at all. She has entered and already seen what is inside.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by gonkin(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2019
All this traditional ritual plenty oooo. SHUU is it cleansing ritual?

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Sleevia: 8:15am On May 27, 2019
matify83:
Money works wonders I guess.
why is the mother looking more happier than Regina? The future is pregnant. We are waiting. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Evidenx(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2019
LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER... GOLD DIGGERS.
NOTE: OTHER GOLD DIGGERS WILL START QUOTING ME TO ATTACK ME HAHA... LOL

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Sleevia: 8:16am On May 27, 2019
EdeyHot:
In all the Intro pics I've been seeing, this girl is not happy at all. She has entered and already seen what is inside.
. My brother... No b small. See the mother looking more happier than her.

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Lovelyn451(f): 8:18am On May 27, 2019
So she's now a woman proper...congrats on ur womanhood
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by onadana: 8:25am On May 27, 2019
Ciaos:

Forget that thing,they are not complaining.Everybody is happy.Tell me say if a billionaire like that land into your family,you will be sad.

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by EdeyHot: 8:30am On May 27, 2019
Sleevia:
. My brother... No b small. See the mother looking more happier than her.
She's looking at the mother like "See this selfish woman, you could have guided me aright but you spoiled my life" and unconsciously codedly saying "God punish you!"
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Nobody: 8:32am On May 27, 2019
adajiboyy:
I don't see why people are pissed at this young woman's decision to get married oo. Ojukwo go married to biannca a girl he carried on her name's day, Rasak okoya got married to shade when she was 21, even our own president got married to Aisha when she was 17 so why the noice about Regina Daniels? Aren't we happy She is a married woman than be what 80% of all nolywood actresses are. Big time oloshos. I see nothing wrong in a young lady marrying a man that is 37 years older as long as he treats her well and loves her and let's not forget the man is a Muslim and his religion permit him to marry 4 women if I am not mistaking. So enjoy your life lil woman instead of gallivanting from one dick to another for 50k
So you are happy that she is the 5th wife to that chronic womaniser?Who knows whether Ned is planning to marry more wives to come.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by MyGeneration(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2019
This girl don't really spoil.
She drinks smokes now she has a tattoo.

Ned Saved her sha, coz she was still going to end up banging old men.
She was heading towards a promising runs girl career
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Nobody: 8:38am On May 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Intrepid01(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2019
seunfly:

If I tell you things hehhhe!!!!! When I met my wife I noticed she was not too open and happy to be with her mom, I only get to understand after I married her and I thank God she is not like her mother.

Her mother is a typical troublesome woman who sees men as thrash and not to be respected and she typical materialistic woman. Her own children calls her slay mama.

Hmmm...thanks for having the maturity to share. It surprises me though to hear that the children are different from their mum, it is always a rare case cos fruit hardly falls far from the tree. I pray not to have such mother in-law. But do you know that they are not wrong in all cases, they've seen the bad side of the so called 'poor man'. Some poor or average men become something else when their condition change, so why suffer with such men. The truth is, do you know that this regina's mother has done nothing wrong in giving her daughter to a married man, the question is, would he hold to his side of the bargain, by taking care of the daughter? Is the young girl aware of the risks involved in marrying in to a polygamous family? These questions and many more are what matters, the talk about the age difference is pure fallacy and totally borne of hypocrisy, hate and jealousy.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Erolow(f): 8:57am On May 27, 2019
Okay o...

See signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Centcanada: 9:00am On May 27, 2019
Useless mother. I just pray your daughter does not regret this step she took. Be prayerful!
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by seunfly: 9:13am On May 27, 2019
Intrepid01:

Hmmm...thanks for having the maturity to share. It surprises me though to hear that the children are different from their mum, it is always a rare case cos fruit hardly falls far from the tree. I pray not to have such mother in-law. But do you know that they are not wrong in all cases, they've seen the bad side of the so called 'poor man'. Some poor or average men become something else when their condition change, so why suffer with such men. The truth is, do you know that this regina's mother has done nothing wrong in giving her daughter to a married man, the question is, would he hold to his side of the bargain, by taking care of the daughter? Is the young girl aware of the risks involved in marrying in to a polygamous family? These questions and many more are what matters, the talk about the age difference is pure fallacy and totally borne of hypocrisy, hate and jealousy.

The issues with Regina Daniel is not new and peculiar with Nigeria, the problem is attitude and values. Poverty has affected us seriously that we only think about money, everybody has reasons for taking their decision that is why i usually don't blame anybody for taking certain decision unless I'm certain I could take better decision if I was in their shoes.

On the issues of my mother-in-law, she is typical example of today's slay queens who prefer material things over other things, we all have mothers and our mothers may one way or the other have issues with men but when somebody only cares about herself and her materialistic satisfaction over peace of mind, that one get problem.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Deepfeel(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2019
Her mom should have been the one marring Ned nwoko, she just wasted her future dreams and career
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Nobody: 9:53am On May 27, 2019
Mama w ey sabi...better than marrying a young guy that won't love her. ..she looks happy soo..make una free her
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by onwuakpachris(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2019
ned will be like...so u think u can eat my billions and still cheat on me with all those young fine fine boys abi...come on..coman do this ritual..ode....that's y Regina face be like that.....

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2019
Awoo88:

She is not underage!!! She is almost 23
you've helped her upgraded her age now, she claimed she's 16, her husband claimed she's 21, now you say she's 23. Who come dey lie? 60-23= under age. That's Child Abuse
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by oforjide: 10:03am On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
No parents alive will be angry to see their daughter marry a rich man.

That's what they train them for in this country. To marry a rich man.

that is life bros. women are jewel, the worst thing that will happen to any parent is to see their educated daughter living as a baby mama.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by gnykelly(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2019
Junkie1:
SHE MUST BE SO PROUD
and nobody is saying that polygamy is bad for a Christian daughter
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by oforjide: 10:05am On May 27, 2019
Ciaos:
regina is legally married while ur sisters are baby mamas tufiakwa abomination
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by gnykelly(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2019
but in all this where is her father.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by oforjide: 10:09am On May 27, 2019
iamanswer:
Who else doesn't catch trips for this Regina Daniel's matter anymore?
I loved her as a fast rising child actress
I admired her prowess
I wanted to see her soar above the industry
Just wanna see her become the best at what she does.
It was just starting to happen until boom!!!

I'm Disappointed!!!
okey u want her to be a baby mama like ur sisters God forbid for ur information omotala married at the age of 18yrs and she excelled very well in the movie industry.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by gnykelly(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2019
uzobaby:
Mama w ey sabi...better than marrying a young guy that won't love her. ..she looks happy soo..make una free her

she doesn't look happy, like she is forced to initiation... will you be happy if your husband dressed up in tee shirt like Ned nwoko derssed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) / Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.