Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual (64056 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by gnykelly(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2019
Intrepid01:

Hmmm...thanks for having the maturity to share. It surprises me though to hear that the children are different from their mum, it is always a rare case cos fruit hardly falls far from the tree. I pray not to have such mother in-law. But do you know that they are not wrong in all cases, they've seen the bad side of the so called 'poor man'. Some poor or average men become something else when their condition change, so why suffer with such men. The truth is, do you know that this regina's mother has done nothing wrong in giving her daughter to a married man, the question is, would he hold to his side of the bargain, by taking care of the daughter? Is the young girl aware of the risks involved in marrying in to a polygamous family? These questions and many more are what matters, the talk about the age difference is pure fallacy and totally borne of hypocrisy, hate and jealousy.

what of her father
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by oforjide: 10:18am On May 27, 2019
adajiboyy:
I don't see why people are pissed at this young woman's decision to get married oo. Ojukwo go married to biannca a girl he carried on her name's day, Rasak okoya got married to shade when she was 21, even our own president got married to Aisha when she was 17 so why the noice about Regina Daniels? Aren't we happy She is a married woman than be what 80% of all nolywood actresses are. Big time oloshos. I see nothing wrong in a young lady marrying a man that is 37 years older as long as he treats her well and loves her and let's not forget the man is a Muslim and his religion permit him to marry 4 women if I am not mistaking. So enjoy your life lil woman instead of gallivanting from one dick to another for 50k
broda don't mind the immoral yoruba fools,they believed in baby mamas, have u seen any yoruba female artiste that has a husband some have 5 to 6 children without a husband. It is only omotala that has a husband and she married early
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Nobody: 11:44am On May 27, 2019
Very ugly creatures sad
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Bayoibee: 12:01pm On May 27, 2019
Congrats Regina, na u be next of kin now, you don inherit half of hin property when he dies �, I wonder how long the man get left to live lol
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Shinjitsu: 12:10pm On May 27, 2019
It's good to get married to a rich man yes

But mothers should stop training their daughter to marry rich man

Train them to be independent

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by arleck: 12:18pm On May 27, 2019
The mother issa birtch
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by sesay: 12:19pm On May 27, 2019
Thunder bolt.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2019
Why is the NED guy casually dressed for something that is once in a lifetime for the lady. He ought to have honoured her by putting on the proper ceremonial attire

IamD18:
No parents alive will be angry to see their daughter marry a rich man.

That's what they train them for in this country. To marry a rich man.

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by toprealman: 12:47pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
No parents alive will be angry to see their daughter marry a rich man.

That's what they train them for in this country. To marry a rich man.

It will shock you to know that many parents will not even see your money when it comes to marital issues.
They will be interested to know why the alleged husband is dressed like a motor park tout on the marital rite of his 4th wife.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by King44(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2019
I wonder where her father is, abi shey she dey fatherless ni? at least they should tag her father so that we would understand that both her mom and dad sold her and not the mother alone
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by ImaIma1(f): 1:00pm On May 27, 2019
Her mother looks happier than her
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Ejika48(f): 1:12pm On May 27, 2019
That girl doesn't look happy she's doing it for her mum and for d sake of the money involved! Maybe her mom have told "u beta marry that man n secure ur future if u divorce am later he go still pay u correct money" looking at the situation of the country I don't blame her if I were in her shoes I will grab d opportunity!
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Awoo88: 1:44pm On May 27, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you've helped her upgraded her age now, she claimed she's 16, her husband claimed she's 21, now you say she's 23. Who come dey lie? 60-23= under age. That's Child Abuse
I said "almost 23"!!! Are you jealous or what??
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:58pm On May 27, 2019
oforjide:
broda don't mind the immoral yoruba fools,they believed in baby mamas, have u seen any yoruba female artiste that has a husband some have 5 to 6 children without a husband. It is only omotala that has a husband and she married early

Linda Ikeji
Genevieve
Rita Dominic
Ini Edo
Cossy
Regina's mother etc are all from Ekiti state I think. Please upload the names of the Igbo artistes that are married.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by tyinfinity: 2:52pm On May 27, 2019
my boyfriend just want to kill me with sex.I don't think he will ever propose marriage to me with his endless search for white collar job.I pray I get someone like Ned nwoko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by seunfape(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2019
Edge1:
And why is her Mum everywhere like she was also getting married to Ned?
the Ned might have tide the mama self because it seems the woman and money are 5&6.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by gladisa7: 6:31pm On May 27, 2019
if e possible this woman for say make NED marry she n her daughter together.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by LawyerLomo(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2019
And the daughter be looking at the mother(in the first three photos) and was like "mum! This one you are just too excited like this, just keep calm for I know my plans. for time will tell" hmmm
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by booksrite(f): 2:50am On Jun 29, 2019
my boyfriend just want to kill me with sex.I don't think he will ever propose marriage to me with his endless search for white collar job.I pray I get someone like Ned nwoko.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.