Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (102821 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Dudeladude(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2019
Maybe the guy is gay..
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Forget bouncer shii I will grab that yansh And I will press it
Squeeze am well Sack me later. It was worth it
because of 1mins pleasure?

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Forget bouncer shii
I will grab that yansh
And I will press it

Squeeze am well
Sack me later. It was worth it
because of 1 min pleasure?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Babadee1900(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
Why should I be surprised? We know everything was staged.... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by lilbarracuda(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2019
Not me
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by kenodrill: 1:09pm On May 27, 2019
Arrangee!
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Alexis29: 1:11pm On May 27, 2019
Wait! It seems like she was giving him a BJ o! Look at the guy's reaction. The photos make them look like cartoon characters sef. undecided

Abeg enjoy yourselves with this action story below:

I took three quick steps backward to create enough space between us, then I gave him a perfect kick to the jaw. The kick stopped him in track; he was dazed for a few seconds. Although the night was still illuminated by a full moon without stars, I was sure my dear inexperienced friend was seeing a full constellation, a galaxy bright enough to blind him. He blinked for a while before landing hard on his flat buttocks. Then he did something I utterly never expected. He started crying. I was confused; he was a grownup, he was not supposed to cry; and besides, my kick, although swift and direct, was not hard enough to elicit this kind of tears.

Read from the beginning through this link:

http://www.pentinent.com/2019/05/24/kanu-the-brutality-of-a-rogue-update-1/

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Grupo(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2019
The temptation better not come my way, because I would yield to it.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2019
If a man had done this now, the entire planet would av gone on flame.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 27, 2019
The body is willing but the flesh has risen.
Start earning bitcoin here check my signature
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Phyde: 1:17pm On May 27, 2019
When him neva get another work, why won't he focus. No big deal.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Henri8: 1:23pm On May 27, 2019
Na small thing na.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by KingRabota: 1:30pm On May 27, 2019
just like me bro
EYES ON THE BENJAMINS
J111333:
Even if Kim Kardashian is seducing me when I'm counting money, I'll be more focused than this guy. Yes, I'm Igboman from Anambra. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by googlZa86e5(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2019
MANCHESTER UNITED 1999 TREBLE REUNION MATCH | MAN UTD 5-0 BAYERN MUNICH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMoP6NGFycE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by datigbogirl: 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Forget bouncer shii
I will grab that yansh
And I will press it

Squeeze am well
Sack me later. It was worth it

That's why you've never made it in life...

3 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by meobizy(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2019
This old ass video from two years ago?
This dead forum never amazes nor surprises me.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by felinko(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2019
Biko wea is d curve
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by damysamy12(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
That man is a man of focus! commitment! sheer will! JUST BECAUSE THE LADY DID NOT TOUCH HIS P.....

That man is John Wick!
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 27, 2019
Let me take a nap... great job, anyway.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2019
All this mumu bloggers with recycled nonsense. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by iRepNaija1: 1:56pm On May 27, 2019
She did it because she knew there was nothing he could do otherwise.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 27, 2019
grin for all men who didn't not even see the news before getting a standing ovation from your middle leg.. well done sir, you have failed woefully.. come line up for medal presentation.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 27, 2019
grin for all men who didn't not even see the news before getting a standing ovation from your middle leg.. well done sir, you have failed woefully.. come line up for medal presentation, give me medal one lol I set una front.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 27, 2019
How many times will this trash make FP
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Karleb(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2019
The guy might also be gay.

He might have just finished having sex with a more endowed and baeutiful lady.

He might even be used to such.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by DissTroy(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:
I know why the mođafucker didn't even blink. undecided

Here's is why —

1.He is a bodyguard.

2.The woman is his boss’s girlfriend.

3. His boss is the one recording.

...Or maybe, like me, he's not into flings or any form of casual sex. smiley

Not every guy would screw just about any willing attractive woman.
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2019
I curse every Jezebel that wants to ruin my career grin
Re: How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) by stieyven(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2019
NACE13:
It's just a body guard on duty. You respond,and risk getting sacked. Common sense, brah.

Follow her up later and ask her why she did what she did out there....of course while her legs are hanging upwards from your dick assault....punish her for such 'bad behaviour'

Reminds me of an experience many months ago. She kept teasing me in front of her friends.... till we took it backstage. Babe wan turn spider woman, wan climb wall run from my assault.
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.