Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife (38456 Views)

President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment / Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / 2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by felixomor: 8:15am On May 27, 2019
INTEGRI THIEVES
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Zico5(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2019
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Tyche(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2019
You gotta admire the guts on his woman, she deserves our accolades

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by buharitill2023: 8:15am On May 27, 2019
This is too bad
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by bewla(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2019
in this hard time
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by mightyhaze: 8:16am On May 27, 2019
eyeservice nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by SouthSouth1914: 8:16am On May 27, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by OTayobami(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2019
Is it your 16?, is it your millions?
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Aidejay(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2019
wristbangle:
We heard of N100 m to fix common leaked roof now 5.7 billion to buy stupid mosquito net?

Ah! Please God let me and my love ones leave this headache country.
Go and unclogg ur ear
100m to "TOTALLY REPLACE" roof
You will die in this country if u don't unblock ur ear and brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by mmsen: 8:18am On May 27, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
But you believe your husband can cut his hair with more than 100,000 a year abi

There jostle to get political offices just to make money.

100 hair cuts a year at 1000 naira each?

It's not unfeasible.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nobody: 8:18am On May 27, 2019
Buhari really needs to tame his wife otherwise she would mess him up in his second term. Remember Patience was made to stop addressing the press at one point.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Educator2(f): 8:19am On May 27, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by bewla(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2019
wristbangle:
We heard of N100 m to fix common leaked roof now 5.7 billion to buy stupid mosquito net?

instead of u to be asking God to lead u to Abuja so that we can all share this loot together u want to chill out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by erons22(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2019
Na wa

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2019
wristbangle:

No worry by the time next level start na witch doctor you go go seriously you no go have time for prayers again
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Vizzim: 8:22am On May 27, 2019
Madness everywhere..
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by buharitill2023: 8:25am On May 27, 2019
kallmemrB:
pls edit your post and write worse than Abacha and Obasanjo government combined
This is the begining of your wailing till 2023. Idiotic pips did not wail for 9.8b naira for unseen stove till tomoro.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by MyGeneration(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2019
Aisha don' find trouble.
Kabals go come for am
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by PopeFlatino(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2019
The only reason I accepted Buhari's re-election inwards is this Woman wink

I so much Love her,and am sure just one night with me will make her love me too as well grin

***EFCC is just my feeling,no fraud pls
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nobody: 8:31am On May 27, 2019
Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by jaywhoco(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2019
That Aisha is a billionaire ooo

I am not sure where she works or what business she does.

Yet, Billons of naira sleeps in her account and the other day, somebody even stole some.

Nigeria beware... There was once Yugoslavia ooo

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Lovelyn451(f): 8:32am On May 27, 2019
Yes I got it...my family benefitted from it, hospitals change nets all the time, bt I'm not sure they've changed recently since ur husband came to power as all the nets in this Aminu kano hospital are dirty and torn...rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by bluebay(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2019
Nackzy:
Madam Your Husbands Government is worse than Abacha, and Obasanjos government, Massive looting is ongoing, but you will Never know now, Until a brand New Government Takes over, that when they will start uncovering, first place will Be NNPC, Second the Military, CBN, Abba kyarri, Office of the transport minister, Information minister, Fashoula the light giver,
Mind you Obasanjo’s Government was never bad... The Economy was good and fuel price was good.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by arantess: 8:37am On May 27, 2019
We Nigerians are not angry yet, when we are things will have to change
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by spinna: 8:39am On May 27, 2019
Lootocracy
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Agugbadin: 8:44am On May 27, 2019
Hajia Aisha expose them
Thank you
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Neddstark: 8:45am On May 27, 2019
What is your husband doing about that scam?
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by jrusky(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2019
Donniefred:
See as these people dey call money shocked

It baffles me bro. I know some apc will start attacking this woman. I'm not really surprise if someone can cut grass at a whooping cost of N120 million naira then buying mosquitoes net for individuals will surely cost the said $16m for sure. This administration is full of wonders. They have broken all horrible records in humanity within 4 years.

Watch how the deserted long lip world best liar called Lai will twist and debunk this breaking news......

Aisha has offended them again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Princedapace(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2019
The only reason the country never break into pieces is becus the few elites are chopping enough money..

lol, I call them collective, house of common criminals.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Employ 100,000 Police Officers, Put CCTV In Major Towns & Cities / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria / Evangelist Ephraim Ononye: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - By Philip Nweze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.