Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife (38458 Views)

President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment / Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / 2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by chizzasquare(f): 12:14pm On May 27, 2019
RealEzee:
y dis woman dey use scope dey talk her mind, I don't know if others got but I didn't, lol d woman no won enter wahala

cheesy cheesy cheesy so that PDP will scream Fulani!
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Okokalu: 12:20pm On May 27, 2019
This is nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Motjeth(f): 12:29pm On May 27, 2019
kallmemrB:
pls edit your post and write worse than Abacha and Obasanjo government combined
lol so funny you dey vex o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 27, 2019
govt of THIEVES,

by THIEVES,

for DUMBSKULLS!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Urchman200: 12:44pm On May 27, 2019
Awol1:
Aisha should get lost.

Did she not promise not to support her husband's reelection if things didn't change?

Why did she support him, did things change?

I refuse to still be deceived by this stupid decoy of goodness and Care for the masses.

I shouldn't be angry on my birthday
happy birthday
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by wristbangle: 12:51pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:
My woman crush.

Lol see signature. Na wao cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by 12inchess: 12:51pm On May 27, 2019
This woman's eye service has reached the highest level. I don't take her serious anymore. Someone that will be speaking against her husband in public to look good in the eyes of the public but supporting him in private. Abeg! Abeg! Make she park well. Isn't her family using state funds to get state of the art health care in Germany and UK while the average Nigerian in 2019 still has no health insurance or health coverage? Isn't buhari always going to UK for very costly stem cell transplant? And Yusuf to Germany for brain surgery. How much do they spend on that? Yet she is here talking abt 16 million dollar mosquito net. Mschewww. Another 4 years of fuc.k.ery

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by maynation(f): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
wristbangle:

Lol see signature. Na wao cheesy
Hey wristbangle.

This your moniker looks so familiar.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by 9jahotblog: 1:20pm On May 27, 2019
RealEzee:
y dis woman dey use scope dey talk her mind, I don't know if others got but I didn't, lol d woman no won enter wahala
she fears her conscience.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 27, 2019
profolaolu:
I don't blame you, the truth disgusts you, she is complaining but his husband was re-elected not like the shepopotamus Patient Jonathan that was quiet and looting money when his husband was in government and not re-elected.

Awolowo free education project at work...
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Erolow(f): 1:35pm On May 27, 2019
Thanks for letting me know. Please check again
chizzasquare:

Your signature is not showing and you want to teach digital marketing....smh cry
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by PNANYIAM(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2019
Brilliant woman
But this is Nigeria for u
This woman no fit buhari
I wish u be my wife... ohhhh God

Anyway I dey my house de sip red label with chicken
Wetin concern me....Nigeria can burn for all I care
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by wristbangle: 5:17pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:

Hey wristbangle.

This your moniker looks so familiar.

Oh really? Though a similar moniker was used in the past by me cool
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by pessotto(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2019
Awol1:
Aisha should get lost.

Did she not promise not to support her husband's reelection if things didn't change?

Why did she support him, did things change?

I refuse to still be deceived by this stupid decoy of goodness and Care for the masses.

I shouldn't be angry on my birthday

I don't know you from Adam, but your views are apt. Happy Birthday 2 U and Best Wishes.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by obo389(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2019
poseidon12:

Of course. Just like you and your family voted for her husband Buhari, the tribalist. Nigerians are very easily deceived.
Husband and wife must not always agree and think alike nau

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by jaywhoco(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2019
poseidon12:

I heard she is into dollar round-tripping. They collect dollars from CBN and sell to the Mallams. That's why they retained Emefiela as CBN Governor. He is the facilitator.
niger-delta don suffer
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by DabuIIIT: 1:08pm On May 29, 2019
profolaolu:
I don't blame you, the truth disgusts you, she is complaining but his husband was re-elected not like the shepopotamus Patient Jonathan that was quiet and looting money when his husband was in government and not re-elected.
Stop describing it mother nah
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by chizzasquare(f): 10:51am On May 30, 2019
Erolow:
Thanks for letting me know. Please check again

Better! Go gurl! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign / Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.