Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife (38464 Views)

President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment / Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / 2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Erolow(f): 8:48am On May 27, 2019

See signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by RTSC: 8:49am On May 27, 2019
They have finished this country.
Eaten this country to the bare bones.

God save us.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Lamasta(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2019
How much is your own loot too we want to know anyway Atiku is coming to do the needful.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by handsomebanana(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2019
Awol1:
Aisha should get lost.

Did she not promise not to support her husband's reelection if things didn't change?

Why did she support him, did things change?

I refuse to still be deceived by this stupid decoy of goodness and Care for the masses.

I shouldn't be angry on my birthday

There think say poverty Don turn everybody to mumu as if she nor campaign for am

E get the kind people dere fit Deieve sha
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by positivelord: 8:54am On May 27, 2019
Ekpeitut:
5.7 billion naira on mosquito nets. Haba! I know your husband fooled gullible Nigerians but suffery suffery na. This your lie is preposterous.

Read what she said again and modify this your trash

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by RealEzee(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2019
9jahotblog:
I can't believe someone used $16million to buy mosquito nets - Aisha Buhari

Watch the shocking video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-T7dvUESBE
y dis woman dey use scope dey talk her mind, I don't know if others got but I didn't, lol d woman no won enter wahala
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Earthquake3: 9:04am On May 27, 2019
wristbangle:
We heard of N100 m to fix common leaked roof now 5.7 billion to buy stupid mosquito net?

Ah! Please God let me and my love ones leave this headache country.

You and other stupid people voted for Buhari and you want to leave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by 9jaVAR(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2019
EdeyHot:
This is serious! Government is not offering common man any hope. So, you have to make legitimate progress on your own.

haaw much
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by maxzzo1(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2019
Have u asked ur husband how much reach him pocket?
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2019
This can’t be true pls. I hope she’s exaggerating here.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by themanderon: 9:40am On May 27, 2019
Its a vicious cycle. Apc and PDP are all one and the same group of pathological kleptomaniacs.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Elexdallas(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2019
buharitill2023:
This is the begining of your wailing till 2023. Idiotic pips did not wail for 9.8b naira for unseen stove till tomoro.

So bro na competition?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Elexdallas(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2019
Imagine the ones she is not allowed to talk about,
Because I believed she is not telling us everything,
But what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by cyberguy72(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2019
wristbangle:
We heard of N100 m to fix common leaked roof now 5.7 billion to buy stupid mosquito net?

Ah! Please God let me and my love ones leave this headache country.
rather pray that u all be part the looters
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by linohlex: 9:59am On May 27, 2019
Awol1:
Aisha should get lost.

Did she not promise not to support her husband's reelection if things didn't change?

I refuse to still be deceived by this stupid decoy of goodness and Care for the masses.

happy birthday day. May you see more of this day
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Mynightmare: 9:59am On May 27, 2019
The president is a saint
Irony
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Joystark(f): 10:03am On May 27, 2019
lol
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by wunaESQ(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2019
shes saying she did not get ....like say she need am
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Chijeep(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2019
profolaolu:
I don't blame you, the truth disgusts you, she is complaining but his husband was re-elected not like the shepopotamus Patient Jonathan that was quiet and looting money when his husband was in government and not re-elected.

Bia Oga...! u sure say na u tak hand type dx shit abi d tin type itself
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by ipswitch: 10:21am On May 27, 2019
This Aisha sef.... Hian! So we should recover the money for you abi? And she supported the 2nd term scam. All these lau lau will end somewhere, somehow.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by poseidon12: 10:44am On May 27, 2019
This woman should shut up already. She is just playing to the gallery knowing that Nigerians are easily deceived. After all these noise, she still campaigned for the tribalist Buhari, the worst President Nigeria ever had.
And she should address the rumor that she is involved in dollar round-tripping.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by poseidon12: 10:47am On May 27, 2019
Awol1:
Aisha should get lost.

Don't mind the crooked woman taking Nigerians for fools.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Glycosunde: 10:48am On May 27, 2019
All talk and no action make Nigerians d most dullest set of people in d world. Dis woman has been spewing secrets for Nigerians to see d deceit of her husband d president but we haven't done anything about it

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by poseidon12: 10:54am On May 27, 2019
Shikini:
$16m is roughly 6 billion Naira.
Meanwhile, the husband claims to be fighting corruption.

I like this woman's guts so much and I strongly believe she will make a much
better president than her dummy husband.

Gullible Nigerians, very easily deceived and clever Aisha Buhari knows it. Like someone pointed out above, this holier-than-thou Aisha ranted before the election that if there are no positive changes in governance, she will not support Buhari's second term bid. Well, she was leading the pack in supporting the tribalist criminal in his second term bid.
And there have been allegations of her involvement in dollar round-tripping. You guys need to open your eyes.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by poseidon12: 10:59am On May 27, 2019
adadike:
Remind me ma, how much is that your wristwatch again?

Don't mind the crook deceiving gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by poseidon12: 11:01am On May 27, 2019
obo389:
This woman sha.
So fearless and sincere to a fault.
If she want to contest for President, I and my family will vote for you.

Of course. Just like you and your family voted for her husband Buhari, the tribalist. Nigerians are very easily deceived.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by poseidon12: 11:02am On May 27, 2019
mightyhaze:
eyeservice nonsense!

Exactly.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by poseidon12: 11:07am On May 27, 2019
jaywhoco:
That Aisha is a billionaire ooo

I am not sure where she works or what business she does.

Yet, Billons of naira sleeps in her account and the other day, somebody even stole some.

Nigeria beware... There was once Yugoslavia ooo

I heard she is into dollar round-tripping. They collect dollars from CBN and sell to the Mallams. That's why they retained Emefiela as CBN Governor. He is the facilitator.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Delivar(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2019
Awol1:
Aisha should get lost.

What you are asking for is not easy. If your wife publicly refuse to support your efforts because she thinks you have failed will you be happy? Just be sincere.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by poseidon12: 11:16am On May 27, 2019
Delivar:

What you are asking for is not easy. If your wife publicly refuse to support your efforts because she thinks you have failed will you be happy? Just be sincere.

She could have stayed away from actively campaigning for him if she believed he failed. She doesn't have to publicly criticize him. She has been rumored to be involved in dollar round-tripping. Remember the #10million wrist watch? Aisha Buhari is no saint. She is just playing to the gallery.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by ibknaanii80: 12:09pm On May 27, 2019
I have mentioned this earlier and I will write it again. The kind of looting in this present regime will sack all other regimes. The annoying thing is that the money isn't in circulation, unlike the previous regime that we learnt that they stole but there was money in circulation. I am not supporting looting but is like some looters are more preferred since our politicians can't do without looting. The coppers that served during goodluck Presidential election can relate to this I learnt that the total pay for both house and presidential elections was around 50k. It doesn't affect the federal govt to pay out such money cos the money is there. Funny enough some coppers haven't receive there rightful share of the money for the past election. I wonder when we will be wise in this country. I don't have any family member who is a politician my gain is on the price of goods I buy in the market. The last time I checked those price aren't friendly.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by chizzasquare(f): 12:10pm On May 27, 2019
Erolow:

See signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost

Your signature is not showing and you want to teach digital marketing....smh cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara? / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.