Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) (44970 Views)

Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy / Governor El-rufai Pledges To Sponsor Education Of Almajiri Boy Who Doesn't Beg / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by fiizznation: 8:10am On May 27, 2019
tommyken:

You must be a very Ignorant person who lacks basic intelligence.
The boko haram and bandit you see causing destruction were was once Almajiri.

Wait oo!!! so we still have people lack you in this 21st century.
You don't understand the Almajiri system, you have never ever participated in any social event that has do with taking the Almajiri kid off the street, heck you are obviously a kid/teenager like most commentators here are, you have never catered for a homeless almajiri child before and you will never ever cater for one, and you want to tell me about things your little brain doesn't know anything about. Yeah well, I might even have a discussion with an ant.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by stagger: 8:18am On May 27, 2019
IamPatriotic:
There're more than Hundreds of Thousands of them (almajiris) on the streets of Abuja and its suburbs. No single individual can rehabilitate them, not even Dangote, Northern Leaders should honestly come together and fashion out how to end the reproduction of almajiris, before talking about the rehabilitation of the existing ones.
They're time bombs and it's exploding in real time.

They are used to rig elections. That's why the northern political elite is not interested in empowering them. GEJ tried to and see where it landed him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by mrgreen4real(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2019
The project is "Do not give birth to children you can't train"
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by stagger: 8:20am On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:
Do you even know what the word "Almajiri " means? The word might have been abused by some northerners but that doesn't negate the fact that Almajiri literally means students. How many of them grow up to be willing tools for crimes in the north? Most of them go back to their various villages after graduating and the ones that do stay behind get themselves involved in petty trading or some maniac labour work like "mai ruwa", cutting nails, etc.

Why am I even having this conversation with you?

Students of what? With the mallams (teachers) giving them stones to crack and sending them to beg with bowls? They graduate from that sort of " teaching"?

You are truly deluded.

4 Likes

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by worthpraise(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2019
God punish poverty
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Kingkun69(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:
You must be very deluded. How many crimes do these Almajiri boys engaged in that crimes will out rightly reduce once they are taken off the streets? Yeah the beg for food and some other things, but are they the ones involved in banditry, kidnapping, robbery, internet fraud, money laundering, etc. I don't even understand the problem of most commentators here. You make your comments like you don't have brains or something.
what you have said is utter crap did he say only almajiri children? He said when a country caters for ITS CHILDREN pls try and assimilate a write up before spewing out ur rubbish it is simple English yet it's so hard for some of us

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Humility017(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2019
yeman2012:
1 out of more than 5,000 of them in the north..anyway she tried
did you just say 5,000...?
we are talking of millions here...I live in the north..
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Humility017(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2019
yeman2012:
1 out of more than 5,000 of them in the north..anyway she tried
did you just say 5,000...?
we are talking of millions here...I live in the north.....
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by jodeci(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:
You must be very deluded. How many crimes do these Almajiri boys engaged in that crimes will out rightly reduce once they are taken off the streets? Yeah the beg for food and some other things, but are they the ones involved in banditry, kidnapping, robbery, internet fraud, money laundering, etc. I don't even understand the problem of most commentators here. You make your comments like you don't have brains or something.

This is the most short sighted response on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Ykktulip: 8:31am On May 27, 2019
The project should be tagged 'Operation Zip-Up' for arewa men. Stop fathering children recklessly, marry, stay with your with your wife till death do you part, and hustle to raise your kids so that in your old age they will be capable of caring for you!!

Government is not your food basket. Reduce your dependency factor and stop expecting everybody else in Nigeria to nurse you. Almajiri is not a government project. It's a simple case of feed your family!!
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by mojimuibi16: 8:31am On May 27, 2019
Lord just help me so that I can be a blessing to so many underprivileged children like this even in the southern part, there is always someone around one can be a.blessing to, they are everywhere
Go to orphanage homes, many of them that the home.can not send to school
Help me oh Lord
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by SaturnNick(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2019
IamPatriotic:
There're more than Hundreds of Thousands of them (almajiris) on the streets of Abuja and its suburbs. No single individual can rehabilitate them, not even Dangote, Northern Leaders should honestly come together and fashion out how to end the reproduction of almajiris, before talking about the rehabilitation of the existing ones.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:
You don't understand the Almajiri system, you have never ever participated in any social event that has do with taking the Almajiri kid off the street, heck you are obviously a kid/teenager like most commentators here are, you have never catered for a homeless almajiri child before and you will never ever cater for one, and you want to tell me about things your little brain doesn't know anything about. Yeah well, I might even have a discussion with an ant.
I don't blame you, if I had known you lack sense I won't have bother myself quoting you.

Goodluck dim wit.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by osuofia2(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2019
FUKK THE NORTH AND ITS RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2019
There are some amongst them that wont be happy with this good work. The stuff is strategic for them up there for many reasons chief of them been political

IamPatriotic:
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:
Do you even know what the word "Almajiri " means? The word might have been abused by some northerners but that doesn't negate the fact that Almajiri literally means students. How many of them grow up to be willing tools for crimes in the north? Most of them go back to their various villages after graduating and the ones that do stay behind get themselves involved in petty trading or some maniac labour work like "mai ruwa", cutting nails, etc.

What type of students are they and what are the outcome of their being educated? Education is aim at improving the lives of individuals and society at large through the impacting of knowledge. What values are they adding with their supposed education? Becoming petty traders in this age of massive science and technological growth shouldn't be the vision of leaders for populance in a modern society. Every one deserves a shot at the good life and becoming equal global competitors, so does these children.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Malam09217: 9:20am On May 27, 2019
[sup][/sup]

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Bsmartt(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2019
Mk93:

The Koran is one of the greatest cause of insecurity in Nigeria.

I strongly disagree. What will transform a nation is Education. I mean knowledge that will be application to the current needs of our dear Nation. The traditional rulers in the north have a lot of work to do. According to the famous Chinese proverb which says 'Give a fish and be fed for only a day. Teach how to fish and be free from hunger for the whole life'

It is high time they started engaging in community enlightenment on polygamy and importance of education to the community development.

Thank you
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 27, 2019
okoolori:

Shallow mind kinna being.....
You can't even say a good thing on children's day but to be filled with shallow comment.... Children of hate.
Just try and quote me and see how I will finish you and have you ban on this platform and of course I know who you are coz I am a friend and you will see how I will drag you to the mould this Monday morning.....
k
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 27, 2019
Bsmartt:

I strongly disagree. What will transform a nation is Education. I mean knowledge that will be application to the current needs of our dear Nation. The traditional rulers in the north have a lot of work to do. According to the famous Chinese proverb which says 'Give a fish and be fed for only a day. Teach how to fish and be free from hunger for the whole life'

It is high time they started engaging in community enlightenment on polygamy and importance of education to the community development.

Thank you
they left secular education for Koranic education and the results are all forms of badness. they are parasitic to the growth of Nigeria. the southern part is moving ahead while the core north is still thinking of how to get the basic right
religion should never replace secular education
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by TeeNBee(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:
U don't see the big picture here wat do u think these almajiri grow to become. They're potential threat to the peace of the society as they grow

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Amhappy(f): 9:49am On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:

Students learning to beg on the streets shior. shocked shocked A student should be in a place of learning(school,workshop,farm etc) not on the streets.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by suremanpatriot: 9:53am On May 27, 2019
She is a herogrin beautiful supawoman inside out.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by hareskay(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2019
Continue running your big mouth like tap. Iffa slap you ehn...
0KNM:
Not shocked. He only needs time to get back to the street. It is who they are
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:

Almajiri - Internet Fraud

Almajiri - Money Laundering

Lol. Some of you comment like you're paid to display foolishness.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Evercurious(f): 10:49am On May 27, 2019
0KNM:
Not shocked. He only needs time to get back to the street. It is who they are

HE WONT GO BACK TO THE STREETS IF ATTENDED TO
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:

I don't want to call you names, but your brain capacity is a deficiency in evolution, you are a testament of the failure of the natural selection process instituted in nature.

The kidnappers in Abuja and Kaduna, do they look like persons who grew up in normal homes? The easy recruits for suicide bombings, where do you think they are recruited from? The bandits used for herdsmen raids where are they recruited from? The foster care system in the United States, even though it is more organized than even normal parenting in some countries, has produced the highest percentage of children who grow up to be terrible criminals, how much more an evil , dirty, archaic, hopeless system like the almajiris?

It's your type that exist mainly as a reminder of the depravity of humanity. You are a pathetic mix of ignorance and evil.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by OnyeMmeri: 11:26am On May 27, 2019
These ab0kis cannot just stop breeding. They're are just a menace. Imagine each ab0ki man producing at l5 kids.

Terrible.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by engineerboat(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:

Stop misbehaving

Alimarijiri no matter how you paint it.

Is a system that allow crime to fester.

Imagine you eating somewhere and a host of this boys swarm on your food even without you inviting them.

Is that where they learn in the so called Islamic school.

Then after the class, what next than to troop pit causing disturbance in the street.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by engineerboat(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2019
soul95:

I don't want to call you names, but your brain capacity is a deficiency in evolution, you are a testament of the failure of the natural selection process instituted in nature.

The kidnappers in Abuja and Kaduna, do they look like persons who grew up in normal homes? The easy recruits for suicide bombings, where do you think they are recruited from? The bandits used for herdsmen raids where are they recruited from? The foster care system in the United States, even though it is more organized than even normal parenting in some countries, has produced the highest percentage of children who grow up to be terrible criminals, how much more an evil , dirty, archaic, hopeless system like the almajiris?

It's your type that exist mainly as a reminder of the depravity of humanity. You are a pathetic mix of ignorance and evil.
Nonsense.

Leave that Alimajiri alone.

He seems to be one of them adavancely.

Is it only in the north that Children go to the Islamic school.

In other region they go to school and they don't become nuisance to the society.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by engineerboat(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:

Do you have sense of reasoning at all.

According to you Alimajiri is student.

So student are expected to be causing nuisance in the street begging for food, holding stick about and cause riots.

Compare the Alimajiri Islamic studies over there in the north and what is obtainable in the south.

Are they doing different Islamic studies.

Mr man will you not keep quiet
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by meobizy(f): 12:03pm On May 27, 2019
olaBC007:

That's rude, wish people well and it shall be well with you.
He did not lie, it’s true.
Ask people who have helped street boys and girls, you will hear the same story.
It seems they find living in peace and mundanity useless so everything they do is in preparation for their eventual return to the streets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.