Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Edo Men Are The Best - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Men Are The Best (6808 Views)

Are All Edo Men Cute Like Rema / Edo Men Or Igbo Men / Why Are Edo Men Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Ojiniman: 12:34am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

You are bias! The girl said Edo men are the best and said something positive, and then the Igbo guy got mad and brought up Lawerence Anini in a way to tell her Edos aren’t good. Why would he bring up Anini? For what reason? It was in response to what she said.
He said that in reply to what she said.

You can pretend and act ignorant that you didn’t understand the motives or intentions behind what he said.

Once again I don’t insult other people’s tribes. But your people love insulting other tribes, especially my own.

Your the one arguing with me, the thread ended days ago, and then you brought it up again. You and your brother derailed the thread once and now your doing it again lipsrsealed

He is correct. You're a tribalist and attention seeker. Both will never let you see well. You also have a knack for lying very confidently. My guess is that first guy you mention like he's your best friend saw all this at once and just left you to your crazy beliefs.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 12:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Ojiniman:

He is correct. You're a tribalist and attention seeker. Both will never let you see well. You also have a knack for lying very confidently. My guess is that first guy you mention like he's your best friend saw all this at once and just left you to your crazy beliefs.

Lol
Your a hater That’s what I think. Nothing I said was tribalistic or attention seeking Mtchew
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 1:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

You are bias! The girl said Edo men are the best and said something positive, and then the Igbo guy got mad and brought up Lawerence Anini in a way to tell her Edos aren’t good. Why would he bring up Anini? For what reason? It was in response to what she said.
He said that in reply to what she said.

You can pretend and act ignorant that you didn’t understand the motives or intentions behind what he said.

Once again I don’t insult other people’s tribes. But your people love insulting other tribes, especially my own.

Your the one arguing with me, the thread ended days ago, and then you brought it up again. You and your brother derailed the thread once and now your doing it again lipsrsealed

An Igbo man talked on this trend and he is biassed. Now me Yoruba I am biased too. The only person that is correct is your disrespectful "brother" from Edo state. Curious.

Since registering on Nairaland all three trends you have created are in Ethnicity and Culture section. Either white people are stealing from your heritage or Igbo people are disturbing your life. In fact, you as Edo man claims to be the spokesperson of all Igbo people and rejected Biafra on their behalf.

https://www.nairaland.com/3702524/favor99-new-spokesman-igbos-says

Some of the response you got on that thread questioned your mentality. I also question that mentality here. You can't be ok.

Lastly, the first trend you ever created is a fvcking show of challenge you threw at a who had been kicking your tribal ass for a while.

https://www.nairaland.com/3671487/favor99-vs-pazienza

favor99-vs-pazienza is the title of that trend and the reward you mention...Winner calling the other sir or Mr. for life ... so dumb. Who does that but a show off? Did the person you called out answer? cheesy cheesy cheesy Apparently not everyone is as trabalistic and jobless as you.

A mad man will sit in a dustbin and call everyone else mad. To him he is the only sane person. A tribalist, in his wisdom, sees everyone else as tribalistic but himself as wise.
I will not waste my time telling you again and again what you are... a tribalist and attention seeker. Even if 12 people say it like the guy above me, you won't understand.

I was the last commentator on this trend weeks ago at the time the argument ended. It stayed dead until you came along nearly 2 weeks later and started talking trash and quoting people like you know them in real life before. The person you quoted didn't give you attention and you spat some more trash until i came along to look what brought out an trend to life.

Now you think I am derailing the trend!!!

You are not okay.

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 1:34am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

Your a hater That’s what I think. Nothing I said was tribalistic or attention seeking Mtchew

He's a hater now abi? Na by force to like Edo man?

You are so not okay

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Ojiniman: 1:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

Sorry to burst your bubble. What you think is crazy as is your brain. You are an attention seeker and a tribalist on steroids

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 1:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Ojiniman:

Sorry to burst your bubble. What you think is crazy as is your brain. You are an attention seeker and a tribalist on steroids

Don't mind the fool. He's the spokes man for all the Igbos in the world. His life revolved around tribalism and he doesn't know he's a tr4ibalist

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 1:49am On Jun 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

An Igbo man talked on this trend and he is biassed. Now me Yoruba I am biased too. The only person that is correct is your disrespectful "brother" from Edo state. Curious.

Since registering on Nairaland all three trends you have created are in Ethnicity and Culture section. Either white people are stealing from your heritage or Igbo people are disturbing your life. In fact, you as Edo man claims to be the spokesperson of all Igbo people and rejected Biafra on their behalf.

https://www.nairaland.com/3702524/favor99-new-spokesman-igbos-says

Some of the response you got on that thread questioned your mentality. I also question that mentality here. You can't be ok.

Lastly, the first trend you ever created is a fvcking show of challenge you threw at a who had been kicking your tribal ass for a while.

https://www.nairaland.com/3671487/favor99-vs-pazienza

favor99-vs-pazienza is the title of that trend and the reward you mention...Winner calling the other sir or Mr. for life ... so dumb. Who does that but a show off? Did the person you called out answer? cheesy cheesy cheesy Apparently not everyone is as trabalistic and jobless as you.

A mad man will sit in a dustbin and call everyone else mad. To him he is the only sane person. A tribalist, in his wisdom, sees everyone else as tribalistic but himself as wise.
I will not waste my time telling you again and again what you are... a tribalist and attention seeker. Even if 12 people say it like the guy above me, you won't understand.

I was the last commentator on this trend weeks ago at the time the argument ended. It stayed dead until you came along nearly 2 weeks later and started talking trash and quoting people like you know them in real life before. The person you quoted didn't give you attention and you spat some more trash until i came along to look what brought out an trend to life.

Now you think I am derailing the trend!!!

You are not okay.
Ok now your desperate, and your the guy that quoted me first, and your the one continuing this conversation so who’s the attention seeker?

I see you like digging up past things people said like a private investigator, too bad you didn’t find anything meaningful

You found threads that I was meant for fun, but you want to accuse tribalism?

The Edo guy was never antagonistic, he said “your dumb bro” to the senseless post as your Igbo brother. But since you Yorubas and Igbos share a common passion of Edophobia, you pounced on the opportunity to attack the guy

No wonder Africans are hated and treated like dirt by the whole world
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 1:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Don't mind the fool. He's the spokes man for all the Igbos in the world. His life revolved around tribalism and he doesn't know he's a tr4ibalist
You called me a fool? That’s very rude and disrespectful. Wow maybe I should blow up this thread and possibly nairaland because you called me a fool. lipsrsealed
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 1:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

Ok now your desperate, and your the guy that quoted me first, and your the one continuing this conversation so who’s the attention seeker?

I see you like digging up past things people said like a private investigator, too bad you didn’t find anything meaningful

You found threads that I was meant for fun, but you want to accuse tribalism?

The Edo guy was never antagonistic, he said “your dumb bro” to the senseless post as your Igbo brother. But since you Yorubas and Igbos share a common passion of Edophobia, you pounced on the opportunity to attack the guy

No wonder Africans are hated and treated like dirt by the whole world

Lol

You are so not okay.

You mean you have been joking only in Ethnic and Culture section since you resisted and been answering present on all tribal trends involving Edo people? When people like you are African who think white people are stealing your heritage why wont other hate you? Don't generalise. Some of my best pals are white.

You are so not okay

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 1:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

You called me a fool? That’s very rude and disrespectful. Wow maybe I should blow up this thread and possibly nairaland because you called me a fool. lipsrsealed

No just pass on like you expect people to do when they are insulted by your brothers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

Who? Me? Do I look like my guy name is Favor99?
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 2:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Weren’t you just calling a woman on another thread a b.itch on several occasions, defiling her telling her your going to stick your prick up her butt

Also calling people idiots. Even your moniker shows someone that is not well behaved or well brought up

And you have the mouth to talk about me who is a Christian speaking up against obvious injustices and singling out an entire ethnic group

I could care less what you think. I’ll still call something out when I see some B.S comprendre? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 2:05am On Jun 18, 2019
Hypocrite misogynist lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:
Weren’t you just calling a woman on another thread a b.itch on several occasions, defiling her telling her your going to stick your prick up her butt

Also calling people idiots. Even your moniker shows someone that is not well behaved or well brought up

And you have the mouth to talk about me who is a Christian speaking up against obvious injustices and singling out an entire ethnic group

I could care less what you think. I’ll still call something out when I see some B.S comprendre? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hahahaha

I do far worse than that. I dey scatter their toto with my cow prick Lol grin grin grin

Look go a few pages further yo will see where i hit a man for insulting an Edo babe with champion ass. I like and you are here talking trash to me? Have you no respect for the defender of edo people?
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

If your father is not a bastard of a thousand whores you will not be a tribalist and attention seeker even me didn't have time to copy paste you posts. You wanna disgrace me? Don't let me near your mama ass with my cow prick oooo

grin grin grin

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 2:13am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 2:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hahahaha

I do far worse than that. I dey scatter their toto with my cow prick Lol grin grin grin

Look go a few pages further yo will see where i hit a man for insulting an Edo babe with champion ass. I like and you are here talking trash to me? Have you no respect for the defender of edo people?

What where you saying in the bolded part when you said “I like.” I didn’t understand
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

Why clean away your comment? Or is it about your useless ancestors? Waiting for your reply

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 2:18am On Jun 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Why clean away your comment? Or is it about your useless ancestors? Waiting for your reply
The comment is above, please don’t be in haste to type nonsense
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 2:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

If your father is not a bastard of a thousand whores you will not be a tribalist and attention seeker even me didn't have time to copy paste you posts. You wanna disgrace me? Don't let me near your mama ass with my cow prick oooo

grin grin grin
Ok then stop playing private investigator going through people’s posts and trying to use whatever you can against them. shocked
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:25am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

What where you saying in the bolded part when you said “I like.” I didn’t understand

You are actually naive and inexperienced aren't you? Well, If you think i am going to translate to Igbo you are on your own.

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 2:26am On Jun 18, 2019
@BigCowHorn
You seem to be having fun. You really like attention and are a tribalist. The 2 things you falsely accuse me of, is actually a reflection of your self. Look at all the smiling emojis in your post sef

Well I feel I’ve given you enough attention and fun for the night
cheesy
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:26am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

The comment is above, please don’t be in haste to type nonsense

And don;t be in haste to rewrite trash
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

Ok then stop playing private investigator going through people’s posts and trying to use whatever you can against them. shocked

grin grin grin

I'm innocent ooooo
There is God ooooooo
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 2:29am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=Bigcowhorn post=79432649]
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:
@BigCowHorn
You seem to be having fun. You really like attention and are a tribalist. The 2 things you falsely accuse me of, is actually a reflection of your self. Look at all the smiling emojis in your post sef

Well I feel I’ve given you enough attention and fun for the night
cheesy

Actually I am playing your tribalistic game with you since that is the only language you understand. If you read that post well you would have notice that I can go on all night easy.

Lol, look, I have actually been kind to you cos you make me laugh with your innocence. I actually feel guilty attacking you but it would seem that is what you are looking for.
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

There you go again writing empty stuff. Are you using china phone or what? You are so slow.

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:41am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

Post ni. Stop wasting my time for fun.

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:48am On Jun 18, 2019
@Favor99

I hope you know that there is a way someone can know who and who is viewing any topic on Nairaland? You have been view this topic for nearly 20 minutes without posting a thing. Wetin dey worry you?

Modified

It would seem you are waiting for me to go to sleep then you drop one and run. Na hit and run be your style? I know that game well.

grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Favor99(m): 2:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Post ni. Stop wasting my time for fun.

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
BigCowhorn why are you so desperate for my attention? I told you I’m done giving you entertainment. There things I have to attend to.
I don’t have time to be wasting my life on this forum.

If you can post all night, then that’s good for you. I have other stuff to take care of.
Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 2:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

BigCowhorn why are you so desperate for my attention? I told you I’m done giving you entertainment. There things I have to attend to.

If you can post all night, then that’s good for you. I have other stuff to take care of.

grin grin grin

It is now you remember you can live without tribalism and Nairaland abi? When I was telling you several posts back to stop quoting me did you hear? and now you think i am desperate for attention. YOUR ATTENTION!!! Don't make me laugh its past midnight.

Tell me something. Who are the best husbands in the world?

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Best by Bigcowhorn: 3:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Favor99:

Answer the question above whenever you like. No hurries. I have your time now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped / My Dilemma / I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.