Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner (23555 Views)

Car Maintenance: 5 Useful Tips Every Car Owner Should Know About / When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? / How To Check Car Owner By Number Plate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by dingbang(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
So car is your priority?
With your small change that you still need to invest in more profitable business, it's car to carry ladies up and down that's your problem.
you have a long way to go

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by GeneralPula: 7:31am On May 28, 2019
Op sha be careful! At the hearings of Millions, some people would become dealer right away grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by greggng: 7:31am On May 28, 2019
You can't eat your cake and have it...I have 2003 tokunbo Camry for you. The price is 1.4million last...if you like take the offer. That budget is very low for accident free tokunbo...corolla....I have one black 2007 corolla sports accident free I can give you for 2million if you don't mind buying a good car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by pennzo: 7:32am On May 28, 2019
Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by Preshy561(f): 7:32am On May 28, 2019
dingbang:
you have a long way to go
Let this be the last day you'd carry yourself to my mention.
Honestly, don't try this nonsense next time.
I'm serious.
Bye.
Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by kolafolabi(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2019
mosho2good:
*Before I date a girl now, I have to ask her the month in which she was born.*

How can we started dating today then you said tomorrow is your birthday.

Stingy man grin

1 Like

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by abrahym(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2019
Buy Lexus is 200

Better than eod and corrola sport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by Nobody: 7:33am On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
So car is your priority?
With your small change that you still need to invest in more profitable business, it's car to carry ladies up and down that's your problem.

Leave here please.

Madam ITK. Asif him tell you him no get investment

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by Preshy561(f): 7:35am On May 28, 2019
mrAMG2:

Leave here please.

Madam ITK. Asif him tell you him no get investment
You should be the one to leave my mention.

1 Like

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by richcode101(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2019
You can get a 2006 Honda civic
Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by dingbang(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Let this be the last day you'd carry yourself to my mention.
I'm serious.
Bye.
lmao. Let this be the last day you'd carry yourself to my mention.
I'm serious.
Bye.

You sound pained you know.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by computerglobal(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2019
Prepare yourself and eliminate the negative aspects associated with used car buying. Avoid chaos and frustrations. Make the used car buying process less intimidating by knowing everything you need to know. Run a VIN check and educate yourself and surely you will avoid many pitfalls you will encounter when buying a used vehicle
Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by bamdel002: 7:35am On May 28, 2019
Whether you are careful or not, Honda accord most especially EOD legs pulls out anyways. If you're buying Honda, make sure it's civic or probably get a Camry.

3 Likes

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by 9gerian: 7:36am On May 28, 2019
EOD is not bad for its class and price. However, ensure to check the ball joints regularly (perhaps during every service) and have them changed at slightest sign of wear or tear.

You’ll be fine!

DecrossCFR:
Good day Fam,

I'm an average salary earner and I'll be buying my first car soon preferably Honda EOD 2005 Toks but I've got mixed feelings considering the wide complaints about the spec.

I've been dreaming of that car for long hence your advise is highly solicited on the pros and cons. I don't want a car that will drain me financially. Toyota corolla is another option but my budget can't exceed that.

What should i look out for?

1 Like

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by COSIBI: 7:36am On May 28, 2019
1.5m
Na your luck.
Call 08032005973

1 Like

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2019
DecrossCFR:
Good day Fam,

I'm an average salary earner and I'll be buying my first car soon preferably Honda EOD 2005 Toks but I've got mixed feelings considering the wide complaints about the spec.

I've been dreaming of that car for long hence your advise is highly solicited on the pros and cons. I don't want a car that will drain me financially. Toyota corolla is another option but my budget can't exceed that.

I can sell u a direct tokunbo Nissan primers 2001 model for 1. 2m today if u want... I exported it myself.. Very clean with AC, 6 CD changers, Navy Blue color, petrol manual.. Bought if from a woman here... Low mileage...

1 Share

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by computerglobal(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2019
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase.
Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by 9gerian: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
You know him? cheesy grin

Preshy561:
So car is your priority?

5 Likes

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by fait10(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
So car is your priority?
sharap that's his choice. Do u know if he has a business

9 Likes

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by BlueAir: 7:38am On May 28, 2019
kolafolabi:

Stingy man grin
wise man not stingy man. How's a man going to have progress in life if a hoe is extorting money out of him for relevancies and irrelevancies... Last lady to try that with me didn't get to hear my voice on phone afterwards

10 Likes

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by stanley000: 7:38am On May 28, 2019
I really pity ppl trying to add more headache to the one the country is giving. Save enough cash and buy a 2010 model ride at least, we are almost in 2020 already and any ride above 10years is just way too outdated. My opinion tho

7 Likes

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by dru23(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2019
DecrossCFR:
Good day Fam,

Buy a civic.. Very strong and reliable car .. Very easy maintain and I have a tokunbo for 1.3m.. Civic has no leg pulling issue and very good on fuel

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by Birdeyeview: 7:39am On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
So car is your priority?
please shut the fvck up if u got nothing relevant to spit out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by Nobody: 7:39am On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
So car is your priority?
u re very silly undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by kolafolabi(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2019
BlueAir:
wise man not stingy man. How's a man going to have progress in life if a hoe is extorting money out of him for relevancies and irrelevancies... Last lady to try that with me didn't get to hear my voice on phone afterwards

Sebi bd is only once a year..

1 Like

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by ednut1(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2019
Big daddy. strong and reliable car.

2 Likes

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by Preshy561(f): 7:40am On May 28, 2019
9gerian:
You know him? cheesy grin

No, but you see the way he's lamenting that he doesn't want the car to drain his money.
Says alot about how much that he will be left in his account after fighting to impress his street girls.
He should invest the money, or give himself sometime to garner enough money to buy good and quality car instead of buying gwura gwura. Cos he will still abandon it to get another car when another money comes in.
Waste of fund.

2 Likes

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by Nobody: 7:41am On May 28, 2019
I prefer u buying land of 700k at ijabo Lekki, after 6months thank me for appreciation...

1 Like

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by Preshy561(f): 7:41am On May 28, 2019
Birdeyeview:
please shut the fvck up if u got nothing relevant to spit out.
You really don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner by boiz2men(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2019
EdeyHot:

Wow! I duff my hat. You give me hope that we still have wise, sensible, intelligent, sweet, beautiful, unshallow minded, marriage-worthy Nigerian girls available. Wife material sighted! If you know, you know. wink
did you really have to suckup to her

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs / Little Known Car Fuel Wasters And Fuel Saving Tips / Uganda Manufactures First Solar-powered Bus In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.