Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri (15471 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Inception(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2019
Wanity:
So? Good advise but also remember that all finger's are not equal, you think you're perfect abi.

Oga marriage is a plane with two pilot. No is more important than the other.

there is a reason why one is called the CAPTAIN

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Celestyn8213: 4:20pm On May 27, 2019
Am thinking about those jobless men whose wives are the breadwinners of their families

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 27, 2019
Wanity:
So? Good advise but also remember that all finger's are not equal, you think you're perfect abi.

Until you realize that there is a captain and the co-pilot.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by solmusdesigns: 4:21pm On May 27, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao cheesy

look ar this one

give life and control to your wife "and vice versa?"

Pls, how old are you?

Old enough to tell you how marriage works... forget about all this noise this ones make

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by namiji2598: 4:21pm On May 27, 2019
ur second picture got me confused wether u ar a boy or a man

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by denjjy(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
your leader was absolutely controlled by his wife patient, during his four year in power.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Tehlu(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2019

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by OkunrinMeta: 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
Wanity:

Well done!! In your mind both pilots in a plane are equal ba? I don't understand where people get the crazy ideas that any ship can have 2 equal captains and not capsize.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by OlawaleBammie: 4:31pm On May 27, 2019
Karrisleo:
grin grin ........ I agree on this, Come to think of it! women love men that can't be controlled
sure, women av met in my life wil tell me dey cant dat a man dey can control talk more of marrying him
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Thalinzrcng: 4:32pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Old enough to tell you how marriage works... forget about all this noise this ones make

Have your brothers pluck your head out of your arse b4 it's too late, my good friend. Do heed the advice, and do not misinterpret it as insult.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by bonnyhope: 4:32pm On May 27, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][img][/

i concur
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On May 27, 2019
I dont know why seun lalasticlala and funjosh names just dey come my mind after reading this thread
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by solmusdesigns: 4:33pm On May 27, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

Have your brothers pluck your head out of your arse b4 it's too late, my good friend.

lol, say that when you finally marry and when your wife is pregnant with your first child... Surely a Girlfriend cant control you now as she's been smart. You would gladly remember that a family man is very different from a child ranting online
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by FhukaFhuka: 4:33pm On May 27, 2019
grin

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by FhukaFhuka: 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
grin
Bar1941:
Joblessness de worry this guy, make dem find small post give am make he stop disturbing the social media.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Ayoefa: 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
Like Mama Piss was controlling Jona-Daft? We don hear you fraudulent Pastorprenual politician.
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by skyfather09(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
Buh him mama dey control am... looks like a mama's boy tho.
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Dinho20(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2019
IT IS BETTER TO BE HEART BROKEN THAN TO BE DESTINY BROKEN.

Stay away from every Relationship that demand sex, separate your self from every man or woman that careless your body whenever you are around with him/her, don't come close to any man or woman that kisses you whenever he/she sees you, don't try to change him/her because you are not the holy ghost that convert people.

Run for your dear life now that your legs can carry you because there will be a time when your legs will be weak and cannot carry you again.

Don't say that you love him/her and for that you can mess yourself up. Listen life is not all about sex but what you have to give to your generation and what you can impart in the life of people.

It’s better you’re heart broken than to be destiny broken .It’s better to cry now for someone that walked out of your life than to cry after destroying your destiny.

STAY AWAY FROM SEX

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2019
Every responsible married man can be controlled by his wife if he really want his house to be at peace.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Smile4daddy(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2019
Yes the only command i can obey frm a lady is "go lock the door first."

I'm just too wise for a lady to command me anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by naijajobx: 4:48pm On May 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by akin9ja78(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2019
Because u said it and i will allow ladies control me. Foolish man
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by blackslayer: 4:54pm On May 27, 2019
this nigga and his trumpet nose should go sit somewhere...social media has given even social degenerates an avenue to appear intelligent with useless opinions!!!
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Esji80(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2019
AGREED

This is the first time I will agree with Reno Omockery who has been twitting rubbish and hate since 1883
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by ecclize: 4:59pm On May 27, 2019
Ardar:
And any woman that can be controlled by a man is a what
a program machine
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by CONFU: 5:01pm On May 27, 2019
This guy is jobless cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by macello4(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2019
Bar1941:
Joblessness de worry this guy, make dem find small post give am make he stop disturbing the social media.
u are the jobless one, he is right

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Gforce2019: 5:03pm On May 27, 2019
Ardar:
And any woman that can be controlled by a man is a what

....is called a submissive woman and marriage material

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2019
Yea.. Thats the fact!
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by frozen70(f): 5:11pm On May 27, 2019
Control or no control, that's not we want

A woman needs a man that will appreciate her, love her and give her attention

While a man needs a woman who will respect him

Once the both parties practices these,

Which other control can be more than this ❓

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is Gay! / Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.