Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri (15472 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Idadurun: 5:17pm On May 27, 2019
Thank God, Former President Good luck Jonathan, ur boss was drunkly controlled by his wife.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Amanda4life: 5:17pm On May 27, 2019
Omokiri himself is a boyyyyyy
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Donlexybaze(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2019
every Alpha male should be able to LEAD his woman... when the word CONTROL is used ,most men misconstrue it for use of FORCE or VIOLENCE to gain it

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Amanda4life: 5:24pm On May 27, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Every responsible married man can be controlled by his wife if he really want his house to be at peace.

Thank you jari

Omokiri na social media husband.

Social media husband na husband for all
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 27, 2019
Wanity:
So? Good advise but also remember that all finger's are not equal, you think you're perfect abi.

Oga marriage is a plane with two pilot. No is more important than the other.
Lie! The sexes are not equal; even nature/biology has given one dominance over the other; there can never be two captains in one ship. Those who say marriage is a union of equals have drunk the cool aid, the real situation is that marriage is the relationship between a leader and his subject and it is unnatural for a man to be subject to a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Amanda4life: 5:33pm On May 27, 2019
Omokiri shut up
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
Tehlu:
True talk.

How to tell if you're with a controlling woman:

- You call or text her, not because you want to, but because she'll complain if you don't.

- You both get along well, but things fall apart whenever you say no to her.

- She'll tell you not to do something, but when she does that thing it's no big deal.

- She regularly "suggests" what you should wear, and then throws a tantrum when you don't go with her "suggestion" .

- She's entitled and makes you feel inadequate. Doesn't appreciate anything you do, regularly comparing you to her exes/other guys.

She manipulates and guilt-trips you into doing what she wants. She expects you to compromise because of love, but isn't willing to do the same, and she always wants to have her way!

My brothers, run away from such a woman. She will make your life miserable and, as she's always looking to level up, she'll leave you at the first opportunity. A woman who truly loves you will be content with you as you are.

Is this the definition of control?

Is it even sane for anyone to stay with this kind of partner (male or female)?

As per last paragraph: anyone who lives you would nudge and support you to be better than you were yesterday.
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by bukatyne(f): 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
Nigerians are so fixated about controlling and been controlled that they do not understand the concept of love and mutual respect.

It is either a man is treating a woman like trash to show he is on top or a woman treating a man like trash because he respects her as a gentleman.

Na una sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Ugosample(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Old enough to tell you how marriage works... forget about all this noise this ones make
I hear you
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by jubangha(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2019
hmmmm,many people still dont know wat control is all abt,so when an educated man leaves his illiterate wife to make noise,dat means the woman is controlling him.na waoh
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Thalinzrcng: 7:11pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:

lol, say that when you finally marry and when your wife is pregnant with your first child... Surely a Girlfriend cant control you now as she's been smart. You would gladly remember that a family man is very different from a child ranting online

Dude...u seem nice and soft. Women find it easiest to cheat on ur type. Childbirth and rearing are ur excuse? Hmmmm. I would ask u how many kids u do have...then I would ask u, one day when u get the free time to carry out the test. But, maybe don't...

[img]https:///view/confused-what-really-no-words-huh-gif-3316515.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Tehlu(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

As per last paragraph: anyone who loves you would nudge and support you to be better than you were yesterday.

True. But there's a difference between offering encouragement for your partner to improve themselves, and hounding them about their shortcomings. Most people in relationships confuse the latter for the former. You should love your partner for the person they are, right here and now, because you can't really make someone change unless they want to.

If you nudge them to improve and they don't, what then?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by solmusdesigns: 7:14pm On May 27, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

Dude...u seem nice and soft. Women find it easiest to cheat on ur type. Childbirth and rearing is ur excuse? Hmmmm. I would ask u how many kids u do have...then I would ask u, one day when u get the free time to carry out the test. But, maybe don't...

[img]https:///view/confused-what-really-no-words-huh-gif-3316515.gif[/img]

manners maket a man
small boy thinking.. very soon you go lear. very very soon, i wont insult you back because you would soon know married women aint girlfreinds goodluck tho
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Thalinzrcng: 7:18pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:

manners maket a man
small boy thinking.. very soon you go lear. very very soon, i wont insult you back because you would soon know married women aint girlfreinds goodluck tho

What I was hoping to avoid. U feel offended. Dude...ok, sorry. They say the truth is bitter. Sometimes, only the ones that care most about us help us burst our bubbles. Stop being so soft, my friend!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by solmusdesigns: 7:20pm On May 27, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

What I was hoping to avoid. U feel offended. Dude...ok, sorry. They say the truth is bitter. Sometimes, only the ones that care most about us help us burst our bubbles. Stop being so soft, my friend!

like i said pal, Manners maket a Man, how you react in public forum is who you are.. no point been sorry, you didnt train yourself its not your fault
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Thalinzrcng: 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:

like i said pal, Manners maket a Man, how you react in public forum is who you are.. no point been sorry, you didnt train yourself its not your fault

Back and forth, like lovers...and we don't even know each other. Lol. I care about u, man! Ok, I agree with u. We should all be controlled by our wives and girlfriends. ..

[img]https:///view/umm-confused-wtf-blinking-okay-gif-7513882.gif[/img]
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Mizwisdom(f): 7:33pm On May 27, 2019
This one is having issues with his wife, always twitting instead of focusing on better things
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by bukatyne(f): 7:42pm On May 27, 2019
Tehlu:

True. But there's a difference between offering encouragement for your partner to improve themselves, and hounding them about their shortcomings. Most people in relationships confuse the latter for the former. You should love your partner for the person they are, right here and now, because you can't really make someone change unless they want to.

If you nudge them to improve and they don't, what then?

About the hounding, I agree.

@last paragraph: That's what courtship and dating is for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by efficiencie(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2019
Mumu...so Adam was a boy. The dude just ate the fruit on the recommendation of the wife without question...so your first father was a boy ba? So Abraham too was a boy, as he just dived into another woman on the recommendation of his wife...Ok Samson too was a boy, as he just vomited his secret after relaxing on fresh laps, what about Cleopatra turning the head of Julius Caesar like a barber's chair...Dude when women reconfigure your soul, you go sabi sey woman get their own unique capacity to influence and you will finally come to agree that even you are a little boy too!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by BluntBoy(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2019
ubimagos:
Hope, you are not referring to your BOSS!

grin cheesy
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by NSK4U(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2019
Mmmmmmm Reno diz table u r shaking needs more hands o.....lol
saying d truth though
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by nwakaibeya1: 11:45pm On May 27, 2019
Reno is a shoe shinner, stop all your nonsensical noise making as empty vessel you talk about woman or wife as if you have a wife what you are in is never a marriage and I must tell you if a woman is not controlling you then you are not a man and that's if you ever knows what a woman is ??even as you claim yo be a pastor your so called wife is more powerful than you spiritually because as I peep into you I see that you have no single spiritual power and if you feel threatened confront me spiritually if you have the means ..I am sonaboveallsons enough of your ranting and empty vessels attacks on humans
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by crackhaus: 5:08am On May 28, 2019
bukatyne:
Nigerians are so fixated about controlling and been controlled that they do not understand the concept of love and mutual respect.

It is either a man is treating a woman like trash to show he is on top or a woman treating a man like trash because he respects her as a gentleman.

Na una sabi.
Nigerians with the 'Nigerian life' experience, living anywhere in the world, are among the most uncultured & discourteous set of humans. Not just in relationship dynamics, but also in basic social interactions. cheesy
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by NoToPile: 7:29am On May 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

Thinking with his oversized nose, its men like Reno Omokirikiri that washes their wives panties at home after doing housechores and now use their Free time to Make mouth online..... we all knew how patience Jonathan used to control all of them like houseboy back then when Jonathan was taking his ussual nap.

Love is all about giving your control, vulnerability and life to your wife and vice versa... only a stupid Man eats what his wife cooks without watching her prepare it, or sleeps in the night with his two eyes closed not minding his wife been awake and alone together, and thinks a woman doesnt have control over his life and death, Even all the strongest men in the bible were controlled by women at a point.

A man is only alive because his wife hasnt killed him, when she wants you dead you are dead... again she doesnt want to control you if you didnt get controlled, if not you would be controlled

P.S; I am not talking about manipulative Control for Selfish gain, Domination or abuse of control

grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by bukatyne(f): 10:13am On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Nigerians with the 'Nigerian life' experience, living anywhere in the world, are among the most uncultured & discourteous set of humans. Not just in relationship dynamics, but also in basic social interactions. cheesy

I guess it's upbringing.

Even amongst mates, we look for whatever makes us better than them.

Na them sabi.
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by crackhaus: 11:48am On May 28, 2019
bukatyne:

I guess it's upbringing.

Even amongst mates, we look for whatever makes us better than them.

Na them sabi.
cool
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by reign2013(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2019
Wanity:
So? Good advise but also remember that all finger's are not equal, you think you're perfect abi.

Oga marriage is a plane with two pilot. No is more important than the other.

I completely disagree with your point of view. According to the manufacturer of marriage it is not so. God made the man the head. This is not for position seek. But a call to a realm of total responsibility and dependency on God to direction and grace for leadership.
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Alejobs: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri by Kokaine(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Old enough to tell you how marriage works... forget about all this noise this ones make
I'm about getting married and she thinks I control her too much. What's your advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is Gay! / Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.