Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Easiest Way To Recognize The Only True Religion From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Easiest Way To Recognize The Only True Religion From God (263 Views)

A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by truthlover: 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
THE EASIEST WAY TO RECOGNIZE THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION FROM GOD.

#1 Suppose your son was asked in a school assignment to list the major types of religion or system of faith we have in the world.
If you really want to assist your son, then you would definitely start by mentioning some NAMES like Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and so on.
But what do you think is going to happen if all these religions have no name to reference them ? Would you be able to assist your son in doing the assignment ? Certainly not!
This simply shows that a religion ( or system of faith or even any spiritual way claimed to bring us closer to God) must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be described, mentioned or referenced.

#2 Having established that a religion must have a particular NAME through which it can be described, mentioned or referenced. Now, who do you think should be the RIGHT person or people to launch or invent such a NAME for that religion ?
The general people ?
or
The people that practice the religion ?
or
The original author of the religion ?
Of course, it should be the original AUTHOR of the religion; just like the original author of a book is the right person to give a NAME to that book. Not the general people or the people that read the book.

#3 However, with the exception of ONLY ONE religion, we discover that all the major religions of the world have their "NAMES" given to them by the general people or the people that practice these religions and NOT by the real authors of these religions.
We arrived at this conclusion because the NAMES of the world religions (with the exception of only one) are NO WHERE to be found in the religious scriptures claimed to originate from the real authors of these religions .
In other words, the word "HINDUISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e Vedas and Upanishads) used by the Hindus.
Again, the word "BUDDHISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Sutras) used by the Buddhists.
Furthermore, the word "CHRISTIANITY" is no where be found in the scriptures (i:e the Bible) used by the Christians.
Similarly, the word "JUDAISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Torah) used by the Judaists.
The only EXCEPTION we have is ISLAM.
In the scriptures ( i:e the Qur'an) used by the Muslims, the word "ISLAM" is found in many pages of the Qur'an. For example, God Almighty says as follows;
"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My favour upon you, and I have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion ( Qur'an 5:3)".
" Behold, the only true religion in the sight of God is ISLAM (Qur'an 3:19)".
"And whoever seeks a religion other than ISLAM, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(Qur'an 3:85)".

#4 Therefore, it is a statement of truth that the NAMES of all the world religions ( except ISLAM) are NO WHERE to be found in their respective scriptures claimed to originate from the authors of these religions. This simply shows that God is NOT the original author of all these religions. This is because, as we have already established above from the first and the second point, giving a NAME to a religion by its original author is so important and hence it should NEVER HAS ESCAPED the mind of a perfect God even if it escaped the minds of imperfect human beings.
In the light of this, we are free to conclude that ISLAM is the only religion from God because it is the only faith on earth that have its NAME being mentioned by God in the religious scriptures.

If the NAME of the religion embraced by the Muslims is not Islam but "muhammedanism" (which is analogous to Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and others), then similar problem will occur. This is because the word "Muhammadanism" is no where to be found in the Qur'an.
But God Almighty Himself has carefully coined the word "ISLAM" so that Islam would continue to remain as the NAME of only religious faith that ever came from God.

The word "Islam" means ; submission to the will of God. Those who submit in this manner are called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God).

Therefore, logically, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Isaac, Jacob and the likes can be called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God) without any problem. Hence, we can say conveniently that they practice Islam (i:e they submit to the will of one true God).

But all these prophets of God CANNOT be called Christians (i:e the followers of Christ) because these people have lived and died before the arrival of Jesus Christ. Therefore, we cannot say they practice Christianity or any other religion.

Hence, Islam is not the religion of the Qur'an alone, nor is the name of a religion started by prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
On the contrary, ISLAM (i:e submission to God's will) is the NAME of the religion ever brought by all the true prophets of God . However, the ceremonial contents of this ISLAM may differ slightly from one prophet to another just like the syllabus contents of MATHEMATICS differ slightly from one school level to another even though the NAME of the subject remain the same.
Re: The Easiest Way To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by OkCornel(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2019
James 1 v 27;

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Wetin be the name of this religion wey James dey talk @ OP? I'm still searching for the name.
Re: The Easiest Way To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by NPComplete: 9:45pm On May 27, 2019
These Muslims with their dumb logic. Lol
Re: The Easiest Way To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by OtemAtum: 10:02pm On May 27, 2019
And because Islam is written in the Quran, we should go and smoke in the petrol station? This write-up doesn't make an iota of sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are In Traffic Jam? / Evil In The Name Of Christ... / Shocking Facts About Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.