Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) (26502 Views)

11 Best Android Photo Editor Apps For 2020. / MTN Introduces New Cheap Data Plans For 2020, Partners With Opera / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by ken6488(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2019
mikaael:

May we never go back in life

For sure telegram is the way
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by GistFullGround: 12:40pm On May 28, 2019
I will rather I sign up for IMO than using WHATSAPP, if they implement it.

I am tired of Ad!
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Tirimizhee: 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
NONNYG:
if it happens, i'm going back to 2go
k then u chat with yourself alone
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Tirimizhee: 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
ken6488:

For sure telegram is the way
[sup][/sup] telegram na the way
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Dabss(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2019
Bro this is Glo and you can't tell me this is 3.75G speed.... Try again!
Kingkun69:
yet the slowest
Guy we don't even have 4g complete only the big Wi-Fi router providers and mtn actually give legit 4g everything else is 3.75g research this stuff these are things they don't want you to know back to the GB to dollar
Won't it be better to spend a little more for faster internet even the so called GOD country America doesn't even have the fastest connection that would be Norway,luxembourg,denmark,korea,japan and china well long story short Nigerian connection is just a little above average but it's still good sha

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by UmecheMoses(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2019
webizone:
You are just discovering this. Kudos. That's how I am. Private. I am only coming out now because people who know me are the ones disturbing me to come out. Private life rocks and it also chills.
My dear, I woulda done it two years back. I heard God clearly call me to consecration. But this young man had way too much church music popularity and it got into my head. Whatsapp will see me chatting with 15 or more simulteanously. Until I heard God again repeat it again. Naso I repent, went offline. If I tell you how focused my life became. No silly pressure at all.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2019
Tenshades:

I have it but most of my contacts are not active on TELEGRAM...
very soon we will embrace it all
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2019
Dabss:
Bro this is Glo and you can't tell me this is 3.75G speed.... Try again!
don't mind the dude he doesn't know that glo LTE is the best very fast
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by JayCynic(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up Ignoramus. We are the consumers so we have every right to protest. Who raised you

You are a consumer, yes. But it's not as if you're paying WhatsApp to use their services, you are using it for free. WhatsApp is Technically doing you a favor by allowing you to make use of their app, while they make their policies and terms of service, you are to comply to it. You only have a suggestion not an opinion, you have no fucking right to protest. If it was a paid service, then you could have your right to protest.

And by the way who uses "Ignoramus" in 2019?
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by webizone(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2019
UmecheMoses:

My dear, I woulda done it two years back. I heard God clearly call me to consecration. But this young man had way too much church music popularity and it got into my head. Whatsapp will see me chatting with 15 or more simulteanously. Until I heard God again repeat it again. Naso I repent, went offline. If I tell you how focused my life became. No silly pressure at all.
Again, kudos.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2019
No need to complain. If u have ever owned a site, app etc and pay for hosting without making a kobo you'll understand why ads are important. How many people can pay a monthly fee to use whatsup? So I dont blame them.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 28, 2019
FarmTech:
No need to complain. If u have ever owned a site, app etc and pay for hosting without making a kobo you'll understand why ads are important. How many people can pay a monthly fee to use whatsup? So I dont blame them.
Why did Mark acquire it in the first place? Didn't he say he wasn't going to add advertisements?. Just because WhatsApp was a threat he decided to acquire it yet he didn't though of the user's feelings. It is left for those persons commenting up there to continue with the app or switch to another platform.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by azeez1973(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2019
Yippeedaniel:
Buhari why?
wetin concern buhari?
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Alejobs: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opera Mini Manual Settings For All Networks: / Mtn Configuration Settings For Nokia 6233 / How To Bypass Google Verification On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.