Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) (26496 Views)

11 Best Android Photo Editor Apps For 2020. / MTN Introduces New Cheap Data Plans For 2020, Partners With Opera / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 28, 2019
JayCynic:
All of you that are complaining on how a company chooses to run his own business, if you are not okay with it, why don't you design your own software and run it however way you wish
I am not happy the way the country zis govern, should I just create a country and govern it the way I want?

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up Ignoramus. We are the consumers so we have every right to protest. Who raised you
the guy is a rare breed of dumb.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 28, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
I prefer the old days where I have to pay for yearly sub of $1 or so. This ads of a thing is not too cool for me biko. Someone should design another app to take over, we need a app for just text and call.
Switch to telegram
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 28, 2019
themanderon:
I was actually expecting this. I know whatever that Facebook guy touches turns to dust. The original owners of whatsapp ran that software for many years and they made their money without interfering with the users of the app, then comes mark the greedy guy buying up all messaging apps so he can make every single dollar possible from everybody.
Now Whatsapp may become too laborious to use and probably uninteresting too.
How were they making their money?
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2019
Dabss:
Bro, Nigeria is among the cheapest when it comes to how many GB you can get per $.
yet the slowest
Guy we don't even have 4g complete only the big Wi-Fi router providers and mtn actually give legit 4g everything else is 3.75g research this stuff these are things they don't want you to know back to the GB to dollar
Won't it be better to spend a little more for faster internet even the so called GOD country America doesn't even have the fastest connection that would be Norway,luxembourg,denmark,korea,japan and china well long story short Nigerian connection is just a little above average but it's still good sha
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2019
DANGOTE
DANGOTE
Dangote still dey find money grin
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by lilkelv(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2019
they want to finish our data oh.....
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by trapQ: 9:27am On May 28, 2019
What's that?
Donald95:
Thank God for Lucky Patcher, which helps to keep those annoying things off
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by trapQ: 9:28am On May 28, 2019
Nigeria connection is very very abysmal.
If you haven't experienced better you'll never know.
Kingkun69:
yet the slowest
Guy we don't even have 4g complete only the big Wi-Fi router providers and mtn actually give legit 4g everything else is 3.75g research this stuff these are things they don't want you to know back to the GB to dollar
Won't it be better to spend a little more for faster internet even the so called GOD country America doesn't even have the fastest connection that would be Norway,luxembourg,denmark,korea,japan and china well long story short Nigerian connection is just a little above average but it's still good sha
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2019
I still use telegram though..... grin

So no fear
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2019
lilkelv:
they want to finish our data oh.....

MTN will be like cheesy grin cheesy grin

Food done arrive
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by gonkin(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2019
Donald95:

Abi my brother. And people say rooting is bad but my phone is empty without rooting.

If u see my phone features you'll think my phone cost's over 6 digits and it's just an oukitel k7

I can use paid apps. I'm not restricted to anything and thanks to lucky patcher.
Even have navigation bar equaliser. Enhanced viper audio.

Ads are nothing to me

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by iSpread(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2019
Donald95:
how can I have it
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Solobliss1: 10:02am On May 28, 2019
gonkin:

Abi my brother. And people say rooting is bad but my phone is empty without rooting.

If u see my phone features you'll think my phone cost's over 6 digits and it's just an oukitel k7

I can use paid apps. I'm not restricted to anything and thanks to lucky patcher.
How can one get this! And what is it about?

Ads are nothing to me
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2019
NONNYG:
if it happens, i'm going back to 2go
we will happily invite you to the family of telegram
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2019
nairalee:
OMGGG one of the reasons I like whatsapp is cos it's ad free. Our data zapping just got multiplied. I'll simply Port back to 2go. Who's coming with me?
nope I am not coming because I am already on telegram
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
I prefer the old days where I have to pay for yearly sub of $1 or so. This ads of a thing is not too cool for me biko. Someone should design another app to take over, we need a app for just text and call.
telegram have been there all this while Bro
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2019
Realdeals:
Those condemning the move are not realistic, do they know the cost of running the various data center that powers Facebook, WhatsApp and other SM?

which company is that
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2019
Tenshades:
Dusting my TELEGRAM app already... I fucking hate ads... Whatsapp isn't a must.
I have been using telegram now and I don't regret it with alot of features now I bet you if you use it now you won't regret it.

No Ads
More than 20k people allow in a group compare to 250 in WhatsApp.

Telegram channel just like YouTube channel

No selling of data like Facebook, that's the reason Russian government hate it because they wanted to use it as a tool to gather data and Durov declined, guess what they bann the guy From entering his home country Russia.

With features like night mode telegram got you covered you know the best of all Telegram will ask you how you want to store your media.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2019
Donald95:

plz how does it work and can I go about it? I seriously need it
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
I have been using telegram now and I don't regret it with alot of features now I bet you if you use it now you won't regret it.

No Ads
More than 20k people allow in a group compare to 250 in WhatsApp.

Telegram channel just like YouTube channel

No selling of data like Facebook, that's the reason Russian government hate it because they wanted to use it as a tool to gather data and Durov declined, guess what they bann the guy From entering his home country Russia.

With features like night mode telegram got you covered you know the best of all Telegram will ask you how you want to store your media.

I have it but most of my contacts are not active on TELEGRAM...
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by silent10(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2019
Sleevia:
bros no mind them. They are just illiterates... Nigerians think after learning how to read and write, you have become intelligent lol
Next time add the word "some" or better still modify this one. Else you'll be including yourself & other intelligent/reasonable Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2019
Wow ads coming to whatapp men dis guys r making bastard moulah
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:57am On May 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
telegram have been there all this while Bro
I do, but it's not widely embraced by Nigerians, very few use it, even some that do are not really active.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by yusuf01(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2019
helinues:
Mark is just too greedy and self centred

With over 2 billions subscribers on Facebook, whatsapp, instangram plus 13 other more yet he is still eyeing placing ad on whatsapp status

How's he greedy? Not monetizing something he's spending billions of dollars on? Remember he paid $19B for WhatsApp, so how is making money out of your investment greedy?

I don't know why we all fret over a commonsensical business decision
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Meesquared000(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2019
Junkie1:
AD BLOCKER= WAY FORWARD
perfect. Rubbish ads
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:06am On May 28, 2019
Noel1:

Have u ever considered how much WhatsApp spend daily to offset a server coverage for its "billion" users - and asked urself "how does WhatsApp make money"?

I hate ads, but we gotta be fair here, a company gotta be profitable or pack up.
We were paying before and we no complain, he cancelled it just because of motives like this. I still remember vividly well that my last sub was that of 3yrs, I was on year 1+ before he bought it
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2019
How much money do they want to make?
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by webizone(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2019
UmecheMoses:
Last month, I sat and took stock of the data I had burned chatting since I joined whatsap. And the time I had spent fooling around in the name of chatting with people who don't care about you, people who won't waste time to move on after your demise... Well it is expected. I deleted two whatsapps (Business and Normal).
Today I only have Facebook messenger.
1. Less depression.
2. Less gossip.
3. Less competition.
4. More me time.
5. More study time.
6. My life is more private.
7. I have cut off false friends.
8. No pressure.
9. I now write more songs.
10. I will add musical instrument 17 to my abilities.
You are just discovering this. Kudos. That's how I am. Private. I am only coming out now because people who know me are the ones disturbing me to come out. Private life rocks and it also chills.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by webizone(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2019
gonkin:

Ads are nothing to me
Does the Lucky Patcher help you to root the phone or do you do that first before using?
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 28, 2019
EdeyHot:
American rarely use WhatApp. Which App do they use most?

iMessages, telegram and Facetime.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by mikaael(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2019
NONNYG:
if it happens, i'm going back to 2go

May we never go back in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opera Mini Manual Settings For All Networks: / MTN Finally Acquires Visafone / Infinix Hot 10i Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.