Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) (26495 Views)

11 Best Android Photo Editor Apps For 2020. / MTN Introduces New Cheap Data Plans For 2020, Partners With Opera / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2019
It shud hv a turn off option for people who don’t want to be bothered. It cud potentially make the app annoying.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Erolow(f): 7:48am On May 28, 2019
Terrible idea
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2019
if whatsapp users can earn from it just like admob or adsense no wahala. .highest thing shebi na. more data

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2019
Donald95:
Thank God for Lucky Patcher, which helps to keep those annoying things off
is it an app? How do I get it?
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Timekeeper: 7:54am On May 28, 2019
WhatsApp. Be careful before Chinese copy una oo. I no wan hear story oo. M

I'm all for a democratic America than evil China Chinko
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by UmecheMoses(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2019
Last month, I sat and took stock of the data I had burned chatting since I joined whatsap. And the time I had spent fooling around in the name of chatting with people who don't care about you, people who won't waste time to move on after your demise... Well it is expected. I deleted two whatsapps (Business and Normal).
Today I only have Facebook messenger.
1. Less depression.
2. Less gossip.
3. Less competition.
4. More me time.
5. More study time.
6. My life is more private.
7. I have cut off false friends.
8. No pressure.
9. I now write more songs.
10. I will add musical instrument 17 to my abilities.

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:59am On May 28, 2019
JayCynic:
All of you that are complaining on how a company chooses to run his own business, if you are not okay with it, why don't you design your own software and run it however way you wish
shut up Ignoramus. We are the consumers so we have every right to protest. Who raised you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2019
2020 is here already. Let's wait and see
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Dabss(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2019
Mafia001:
We dont run on free wifi here in Nigeria, This is just another way to burn more data, I hope the network providers can see this and improve of the volumes we get on the bundles...
Bro, Nigeria is among the cheapest when it comes to how many GB you can get per $.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:08am On May 28, 2019
I prefer the old days where I have to pay for yearly sub of $1 or so. This ads of a thing is not too cool for me biko. Someone should design another app to take over, we need a app for just text and call.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by dermmy(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2019
NONNYG:
if it happens, i'm going back to 2go

Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by 3mmyz(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2019
helinues:
Mark is just too greedy and self centred

With over 2 billions subscribers on Facebook, whatsapp, instangram plus 13 other more yet he is still eyeing placing ad on whatsapp status

You are way more greedy to have made such claim.
You should be willing to pay for services you use or get ads instead if you don't.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by 3mmyz(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
I prefer the old days where I have to pay for yearly sub of $1 or so. This ads of a thing is not too cool for me biko. Someone should design another app to take over, we need a app for just text and call.

Subscription would be way better

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2019
Kingkun69:
What rubbish is this nau sad

There is no free launch in Freetown grin grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2019
helinues:

With over 2 billions subscribers on Facebook, whatsapp, instangram plus 13 other more yet he is still eyeing placing ad on whatsapp status

So they should pay $22bn for WhatsApp and make no money from it?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by royalamour(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2019
JayCynic:
All of you that are complaining on how a company chooses to run his own business, if you are not okay with it, why don't you design your own software and run it however way you wish

Your comment is unprofessional.

All over the world, users are complaining.

WhatsApp is where it is at the moment because of its users.

Billions of people cannot be wrong at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 28, 2019
helinues:

Its not about how rich Mark is bro. It's business.

U get a service, u either pay 4 it or see ads pop up on ur face grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 28, 2019
royalamour:

Your comment is unprofessional.

All over the world, users are complaining.

WhatsApp is where it is at the moment because of its users.

Billions of people cannot be wrong at the same time.

Have u ever considered how much WhatsApp spend daily to offset a server coverage for its "billion" users - and asked urself "how does WhatsApp make money"?

I hate ads, but we gotta be fair here, a company gotta be profitable or pack up.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by 3mmyz(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up Ignoramus. We are the consumers so we have every right to protest. Who raised you

This is where maturity comes to play. The folk never insulted you but made an opinion but you responded harshly.

If you are not willing to spend a dime for the things you use, either by Sub or Ads then you aren't a loyal customer.

How do you expect them to strive? by milking Facebook finances ??

I don't like the ads thingy myself but I obviously have no moral right to say they shouldn't profit from their own Biz. It doesn't sink in well

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2019
Those condemning the move are not realistic, do they know the cost of running the various data center that powers Facebook, WhatsApp and other SM?

Since the beginning of 2017, Facebook has announced five new cloud campuses. The social network now has 12 data center campuses around the globe, including nine in the U.S. and three in international markets. Facebook has nearly 15 million square feet of data center space completed or under construction, with several million more feet in the planning stages.

Each of these cloud campuses features enough land to build at least three data centers, and sometimes as many as six. Each data center is approximately 1,000 feet long, and includes multiple data halls, each of which houses tens of thousands of servers that process and store the status updates, photos and videos that are shared by Facebook users.

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Stillthebest: 8:40am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=EdeyHot post=78784596]American rarely use WhatApp. Which App do they use most?[/quotde]

Lol text with numbers. Texting is like when you call mtn 180 for free. have unlimited texting within for American and Canadian numbers(intra)...once you pay for minutes it comes with may be 200 minutes calls or unlimited calls depending on your package plus free internet subscription and free texting. But then some use WhatsApp still but not many.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by themanderon: 8:41am On May 28, 2019
I was actually expecting this. I know whatever that Facebook guy touches turns to dust. The original owners of whatsapp ran that software for many years and they made their money without interfering with the users of the app, then comes mark the greedy guy buying up all messaging apps so he can make every single dollar possible from everybody.
Now Whatsapp may become too laborious to use and probably uninteresting too.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2019
Junkie1:
AD BLOCKER= WAY FORWARD
it's impossible
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Sleevia: 8:44am On May 28, 2019
helinues:

he has investors to report to, he has staff to pay, he has infrastructures to maintain... This is BUSINESS!
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Sleevia: 8:45am On May 28, 2019
Realdeals:
Those condemning the move are not realistic, do they know the cost of running the various data center that powers Facebook, WhatsApp and other SM?

bros no mind them. They are just illiterates... Nigerians think after learning how to read and write, you have become intelligent lol
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:55am On May 28, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by jendhorlee(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2019
Donald95:
Thank God for Lucky Patcher, which helps to keep those annoying things off
abeg teach me how i fit use lucky patcher to block ads pls
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2019
I don't know why,, but I hate anything that will be sapping my data unnecessary.
Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2019
EdeyHot:
American rarely use WhatApp. Which App do they use most?
imessenger

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2019
Dusting my TELEGRAM app already... I fucking hate ads... Whatsapp isn't a must.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opera Mini Manual Settings For All Networks: / MTN Finally Acquires Visafone / ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.