Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? (22607 Views)

Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? by Nobody: 5:40am On May 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
see person wey dey fast calling epon. Muslims and deceits. Shioooooooooooooor.

But ekpon is a man's scrotum or testicles nah... I do not know any other Yoruba word for that.

Meanwhile, I was only joking when I said it. You do not have to make it look serious or take it seriously and then go on to find fault in my status as a Muslim because of that when it is evident that I was joking.

Anyways, if someone cannot joke with you, sorry and bye
Re: What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? by ibkayee(f): 11:54am On May 30, 2019
Something something something in Yoruba

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? by Deyrinsolar(f): 8:02pm On May 30, 2019
Na last born i be, na enjoyment things.

But my brothers, Kai, mum doesnt believe in talking it just action for her,

But if she want to talk it to start telling you your life story, and the timing is really something, when you are tired and want to sleep that when she will wake you up, chai u will actually wish she has torn u apart with her cane instead of words

Love you momma, you are always my inspiration.
Re: What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? by layefa123(f): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
nicepoker101:
your cup has no bottom. That's why e never full yet. grin

Hehehe
Re: What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? by layefa123(f): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Okezedan:
hello layefa, I hope you are having a good day?? Wanna be your friend if you don't mind.

Hi...just seeing your chat. Tnx
Re: What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? by Okezedan(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
layefa123:

Hi...just seeing your chat. Tnx
it's all good. Just write me up on whatsapp, 08116108113.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? by phrances17: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=phrances17 post=84872048][/quote]

can't you see that you're a fool?
God will not allow you to be a fool.

This really cracked me up. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl / Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.