Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. (13677 Views)

My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 27, 2019
So this evening I went to cut hair, outside the salon I saw this curvatious lady. Engaged her in a convo, and at last requested for her contact. She blatantly refused and walked away. Then I carried my shoulder and walked into the salon and requested a hair cut. The salon operator went outside to power his gen. Immediately I sat down to have me prepared for the hair cut, this lady and her friend hurriedly came into the saloon with chargers to charge their iPhone. Immediately I saw she wanted to charge her phone. I stood up and told the salon operator that I’m no longer cutting my hair. He was surprised and didn’t know what to say. Then I went out, he followed me and then put off the gen.

The girls were like, “Stanley you nor cut that bros hair again”

Stanley murmured some words then the girls took their phones and charger and left. As I saw them disappear from sight, I went back inside the salon and told the operator to go put on the gen and cut my hair. He was looking at me like “is this guy normal”.

As I sat down to get me prepared again, the lady and her friend don show with chargers again. Then I stood up and told the operator, these girls can’t charge their phones while I’m cutting my hair, else I’ll go to another place.

Then the operator was forced to ask the girls to leave for him to make his money.

I don’t condone shakararity. angry

250 Likes 32 Shares

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2019
Guy your case strong

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by michlins(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2019
I have read some stupid shit but this tops it all grin grin grin grin

Youare mad finally

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by dingbang(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2019
The day you will create a non-stupid thread, is the day the trumpet will be heard.

34 Likes

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2019
Different people dey dis world

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by uniqueflash(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2019
sense should be ur portion from now on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by funkyjms: 8:33pm On May 27, 2019
Mad man! grin

11 Likes

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by delugajackson: 8:39pm On May 27, 2019
My kind of guy!

You deserve a glass of the finest wine.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2019
grin kids plenty sha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by phintohlar(f): 8:46pm On May 27, 2019
Munzy14:
grin kids plenty sha....
sorry o adult

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by MJBOLT: 8:47pm On May 27, 2019
stupidity:
So this evening I went to cut hair, outside the salon I saw this curvatious lady. Engaged her in a convo, and at last requested for her contact. She blatantly refused and walked away. Then I carried my shoulder and walked into the salon and requested a hair cut. The salon operator went outside to power his gen. Immediately I sat down to have me prepared for the hair cut, this lady and her friend hurriedly came into the saloon with chargers to charge their iPhone. Immediately I saw she wanted to charge her phone. I stood up and told the salon operator that I’m no longer cutting my hair. He was surprised and didn’t know what to say. Then I went out, he followed me and then put off the gen.

Stanley murmured some words then the girls took their phones and charger and left. As I saw them disappear from sight, I went back inside the salon and told the operator to go put on the gen and cut my hair. He was looking at me like “is this guy normal”.

As I sat down to get me prepared again, the lady and her friend don show with chargers again. Then I stood up and told the operator, these girls can’t charge their phones while I’m cutting my hair, else I’ll go to another place.

Then the operator was forced to ask the girls to leave for him to make his money.

26 Likes

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Deepfeel(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
This guy you are such a bitter soul, so she refused to give you her number she automatically became an enemy, you have an unknown tendency of a serial rapist sad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Munzy14(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
phintohlar:
sorry o adult
sorry? u hit me abii I hit u?
Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by phintohlar(f): 8:51pm On May 27, 2019
Munzy14:

sorry? u hit me abii I hit u?
I just dey greet you ni oo

2 Likes

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by 420active: 8:54pm On May 27, 2019
stupidity:

Oshay baddest.. HOD stupid gang

14 Likes

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 27, 2019
lol, oh boy this one dey crase ooo
Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2019
Not only are you VERY childish, you are also very DELUDED... So, a babe doesn't want to give you her number (as if they all should), and here you are acting like a bitter spoiled brat.

The funny part is that, no matter how childish you may act, you still went home without the babe's number.....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2019
Mikkyjay17:
Guy your case strong
Lol, him village people sidon wella ontop him matter gringrin

1 Like

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:06pm On May 27, 2019
dingbang:
The day you will create a non-stupid thread,
is the day the trumpet will be heard.

BY THAT TIME WE'D ALL BE DEAD. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 27, 2019
KO'd grow up. Not every girl will accept you - at least immediately (if your game is good or not).

BTW, collecting phone number does not guarantee that you date/lay her (depending on your motives).
Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by dingbang(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BY THAT TIME WE'D ALL BE DEAD. cheesy
lol, but his stupidity will remain forever grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On May 27, 2019
Deepfeel:
This guy you are such a bitter soul, so she refused to give you her number she automatically became an enemy, you have an unknown tendency of a serial rapist sad

I want to assume all these threads coming up are from trolls.

If there are real, young women have a lot on their hands o.

To revenge not giving number again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by ifada123: 9:34pm On May 27, 2019
Lol
You are not serious.
Happy children's day.
Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2019
phintohlar:
I just dey greet you ni oo
oooo thanks for the adult greeting..
Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by mohiozua(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2019
Nawa sha.

Your problem dey for your mind o.
Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by issylarry(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
stupidity:

I swear ur mumu na crack
I don laff tire

1 Like

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by tonymyke4life(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Not only are you VERY childish, you are also very DELUDED... So, a babe doesn't want to give you her number (as if they all should), and here you are acting like a bitter spoiled brat.

The funny part is that, no matter how childish you may act, you still went home without the babe's number.....

Wat is dis one saying pls! Wu can translate?

4 Likes

Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by jackals(f): 10:07pm On May 27, 2019
And your moniker tho. No wonder
Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Deepfeel(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

I want to assume all these threads coming up are from trolls.

If there are real, young women have a lot on their hands o.

To revenge not giving number again?
I just weak for the guy mata o
Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by Karemarealty288(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2019
Stupidity ...you are verily very stupid .. grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by akp202(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2019
D day Dem born this one Papa n mama dey happy say Dem born boy Dem no Know say na kpef Dem born
Re: How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. by habsydiamond(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2019
U be case oo... If u get the power u fit say make dey lock them up... So, u no want her to play hard to get abi. With ur action u don lose her forever na only if she drink a whole bottle of schnapps fit make her look ur way, which am not sure of now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Smash Or Pass? Very Busty Instagram Slayqueen Ada La Pinky (photos) / Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.