Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition (61679 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dinho20(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2019
What is adultery according to the Bible?

It is not just physical, but can happen in your mind, with the internet, magazines, movies, or people. It’s in the Bible, Matthew 5:27, 28, NIV. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” The Ten Commandments also forbid lust saying, “you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife” (Exodus 20:17, NKJV).

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dinho20(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2019
Adultery begins in the heart before it becomes physical. It’s in the Bible,Matthew 15:19, NKJV. “For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.”

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dinho20(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2019
Marriage is sacred.

It’s in the Bible, Hebrews 13:4, ESV. “Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dinho20(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2019
The path of the adulterer leaves ugly wounds and scars. It's in the Bible, Proverbs 6:28-29, NKJV. "Can one walk on hot coals, and his feet not be seared? So is he who goes in to his neighbor’s wife; whoever touches her shall not be innocent."

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dinho20(m): 10:39pm On May 27, 2019
What warning does the Bible give for committing adultery?

It's in the Bible, Proverbs 6:32:33, NKJV. "Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; he who does so destroys his own soul. Wounds and dishonor he will get, and his reproach will not be wiped away."
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dinho20(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2019
How can we avoid adultery?

Don’t covet what you do not have, God is faithful to your needs. It’s in the Bible, Hebrews 13:5, NKJV. “Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.’”
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by izubext007: 10:41pm On May 27, 2019
hmm pussy control
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by whizpa(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2019
Didn't believe in this crap until a few years ago.. Ya know?! being a Christian, one is supposed to shun all these cultural and spiritual immorality.

Quick story for those who doubt or are contemplating this ritual...

So.. My uncle being a well travelled dude came back to the village he grew up to marry his long time girlfriend.. Though he met stiff opposition from his mum.. He insisted he MUST marry her or no one else. It took a while before his mum will come to terms with it but there were conditions.. And one of the conditions was for her to partake this ritual or something similar.

Years later, He lost his job and things became really difficult for them, so he had to leave Abuja. He moved back home to Delta state but things didn't get better. The wife became the bread winner and to be honest, she never complained about her husband's lack of employment. But something was off.

She was making too much money from her little kiosk. The husband knew it but was probably too scared to ask her. His mum who lived some distance away had been monitoring her and even confronted her many times both at the kiosk and at home. But she never replies her. She keeps quiet and let her rant.

One day, The husband summoned the courage to ask her. She denied at first but later confessed to cheating when she realized that she couldn't keep up with the lies. My uncle called his mum and some 'Family Elders' to discuss the disturbing facts he had just learnt. They quickly reminded him of the tradition, of how he shouldn't eat whatever she cooks or share from the proceeds of her infidelity.

My uncle laughed it off just like Mynd44 did. He claimed Jesus forgives and He has chosen to forgive his wife. He said his only reason for calling them was so they could call her to order.

Fast forward about 8 months later He got separated from his wife, citing the same issue of infidelity. Just about a month after they got separated. He fell sick and died days after. A few weeks later. His wife also fell sick and died not too long after. Same fate befell their son just under a year later..

Unbeknownst to many young ladies, these traditions/rituals are bestowed upon them, especially those who marry into royal families. Some women are even aware but are too greedy to say NO. Be warned, if any man speaks to you about these nonsense tradition, then he doesn't love you. He's just protecting his investment. Only cowards and foolish men will partake of this..

Be guided. Don't say "I'm a Christian, I'm covered by the blood of Jesus". Or You're a Muslim, Allah will protect you.
Our archaic traditions are still being practiced by people who refuse to grow with time. When you partake of their ritual or tradition. Then you best start believing what they believe in.

Cheers!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dinho20(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2019
Adultery is a grievous sin—but there is still forgiveness through Jesus. It’s in the Bible, 1 Corinthians 6:8-11, NKJV. “No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren! Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.”

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dinho20(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2019
Try all that you can to keep your marriage vows. It’s in the Bible, 1 Corinthians 7:10-11, 16, NKJV. “Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband. But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife…For how do you know, O wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, O husband, whether you will save your wife?”

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by cococandy(f): 10:49pm On May 27, 2019
Mor0ns everywhere. Y’all can’t seriously believe such trash.

3 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by ayukdaboss(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2019
ngadaAwo:
anyuka the boss my guy ha fa na longest time
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by ayukdaboss(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2019
ngadaAwo:
anyuka the boss my guy ha fa na
longest time
How many monickers have you changed? It's been years lol

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by enemyofprogress: 10:59pm On May 27, 2019
Mynd44:
I will only take such seriously if the man also goes through such oath.

1. Is the man allowed to sleep with other women? If conji holds him, is he only allowed to please himself with his hands?

2. If she dies untimely, can he remarry without going through some dark rituals?

If these are not two-way, the tradition and culture is backwards and deserves its place in the thrash.

what's this one saying? Abeg abeg make we hear word jo

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by whizpa(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2019
oforjide:
shut up ur dirty mouth this monkey. did regina daniel told u she is immoral like ur sisters who preferred to be babymamas

Can you read at all? Or are you just dumb by default?
Don't be unfortunate.. Learn to have a conversation with people without showing them how uncultured you are.
I am 100% sure you can't say this to me in person. You wouldn't even dare.
Anyway, just so we are clear... I never said she was immoral and in your life, I repeat; in your Godforsaken life, Do not mention my sisters again.. I repeat, do not be unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2019
oforjide:
why is it that yoruba people believed so much in sex. Sex is the most important thing in their life and that is why ur sisters are ending up as babymamas

flavour babymamas are Yorubas? Igbo with their abnormality reasoning or chioma that is dining with Davido that had two babies from two different ladies is a Yoruba?

don't go and give your daughter proper sex education, dey brag there thinking girl child upbringing is a tribe or religion thing

whatever suit Regina and her family their useless problem

3 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Newsblogger: 11:10pm On May 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
what's this one saying? Abeg abeg make we hear word jo
you should enter gutter ...there is no space for you to hear word

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 27, 2019
Not even in Freetown.
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:20pm On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Who did this to Africa? Stupid cultures and traditions that aim to oppress women. So a woman's fidelity should be checked, while a man goes about hunting skirts, even if he's unable to satisfy his numerous wives, polygamy is a scam.
The funny thing is that women aid and support these nonsense

6 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:25pm On May 27, 2019
This Is Exactly What Is Happening In My Place Whether Ritual Or No Ritual You Can Not Cheat On Your Hubby, If You Do.....

4 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by mashad(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

eyeview, you are a fountain of wisdom. I agree with you 100%. The problem with Nigerian women is that they only think of the present and not the future.

She should have consulted Nwoko's older wives about their experiences in the marriage before stepping in.

And who said she hasn't been pre-informed about this b4 she got into it.....my problem wit most NL is dat u just assume wat u are not evidently sure of.....

NB : don't just type bcoz ur phalanges are itching
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by cooljoe(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2019
Errn. Thank God the gods of the induction is not the most powerful entity in the universe.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by bencynthgreat: 11:53pm On May 27, 2019
Mynd44:

1. Is the man allowed to sleep with other women? If conji holds him, is he only allowed to please himself with his hands?

2. If she dies untimely, can he remarry without going through some dark rituals?

If these are not two-way, the tradition and culture is backwards and deserves its place in the thrash.

Such thing exist is a place called aruchukwu in Abia state

Men will always be men Regina just started her journey but I hope she was aware of this before jumping and dancing to the tune of money.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by ubox: 11:55pm On May 27, 2019
opribo:
The culture is not potent anymore, its just done to scare the youths.
Something that affected someone recently, try at your own peril bruv

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by H2Ossss(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

eyeview, you are a fountain of wisdom. I agree with you 100%. The problem with Nigerian women is that they only think of the present and not the future.

She should have consulted Nwoko's older wives about their experiences in the marriage before stepping in.

And what makes you think she has not??
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by MrMou: 12:39am On May 28, 2019
Mynd44:

Leave them with their tradition! If the women who're marrying men from these parts of the world are Ok with it, then leave them to their suffering. They no force the women marry them!
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by MrMou: 12:44am On May 28, 2019
Clubmaster:
Wow, cool post, thanks for sharing undecided
Una too dey overdo for Nigeria. Small thing must not trend somewhere, if Nigerian find out, na to overdo. Naso una copy West now come dey overdo suicide! Nawa!
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by sisisioge: 12:49am On May 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Very wise Ned! Now let her chop all his money, nothing dey happen!

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Gkemz: 1:04am On May 28, 2019
I hope she's aware of all these before accepting to undergo for the ritual and there's no retracing or going back.
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by rOsy247(f): 1:36am On May 28, 2019
whizpa:
Didn't believe in this crap until a few years ago.. Ya know?! being a Christian, one is supposed to shun all these cultural and spiritual immorality.

Quick story for those who doubt or are contemplating this ritual...

So.. My uncle being a well travelled dude came back to the village he grew up to marry his long time girlfriend.. Though he met stiff opposition from his mum.. He insisted he MUST marry her or no one else. It took a while before his mum will come to terms with it but there were conditions.. And one of the conditions was for her to partake this ritual or something similar.

Years later, He lost his job and things became really difficult for them, so he had to leave Abuja. He moved back home to Delta state but things didn't get better. The wife became the bread winner and to be honest, she never complained about her husband's lack of employment. But something was off.

She was making too much money from her little kiosk. The husband knew it but was probably too scared to ask her. His mum who lived some distance away had been monitoring her and even confronted her many times both at the kiosk and at home. But she never replies her. She keeps quiet and let her rant.

One day, The husband summoned the courage to ask her. She denied at first but later confessed to cheating when she realized that she couldn't keep up with the lies. My uncle called his mum and some 'Family Elders' to discuss the disturbing facts he had just learnt. They quickly reminded him of the tradition, of how he shouldn't eat whatever she cooks or share from the proceeds of her infidelity.

My uncle laughed it off just like Mynd44 did. He claimed Jesus forgives and He has chosen to forgive his wife. He said his only reason for calling them was so they could call her to order.

Fast forward about 8 months later He got separated from his wife, citing the same issue of infidelity. Just about a month after they got separated. He fell sick and died days after. A few weeks later. His wife also fell sick and died not too long after. Same fate befell their son just under a year later..

Unbeknownst to many young ladies, these traditions/rituals are bestowed upon them, especially those who marry into royal families. Some women are even aware but are too greedy to say NO. Be warned, if any man speaks to you about these nonsense tradition, then he doesn't love you. He's just protecting his investment. Only cowards and foolish men will partake of this..

Be guided. Don't say "I'm a Christian, I'm covered by the blood of Jesus". Or You're a Muslim, Allah will protect you.
Our archaic traditions are still being practiced by people who refuse to grow with time. When you partake of their ritual or tradition. Then you best start believing what they believe in.

Cheers!

That means it's not compulsory to partake in it, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle / May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.