Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition (61643 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by shineeye1: 2:43am On May 28, 2019
whizpa:
Didn't believe in this crap until a few years ago.. Ya know?! being a Christian, one is supposed to shun all these cultural and spiritual immorality.

Quick story for those who doubt or are contemplating this ritual...

So.. My uncle being a well travelled dude came back to the village he grew up to marry his long time girlfriend.. Though he met stiff opposition from his mum.. He insisted he MUST marry her or no one else. It took a while before his mum will come to terms with it but there were conditions.. And one of the conditions was for her to partake this ritual or something similar.

Years later, He lost his job and things became really difficult for them, so he had to leave Abuja. He moved back home to Delta state but things didn't get better. The wife became the bread winner and to be honest, she never complained about her husband's lack of employment. But something was off.

She was making too much money from her little kiosk. The husband knew it but was probably too scared to ask her. His mum who lived some distance away had been monitoring her and even confronted her many times both at the kiosk and at home. But she never replies her. She keeps quiet and let her rant.

One day, The husband summoned the courage to ask her. She denied at first but later confessed to cheating when she realized that she couldn't keep up with the lies. My uncle called his mum and some 'Family Elders' to discuss the disturbing facts he had just learnt. They quickly reminded him of the tradition, of how he shouldn't eat whatever she cooks or share from the proceeds of her infidelity.

My uncle laughed it off just like Mynd44 did. He claimed Jesus forgives and He has chosen to forgive his wife. He said his only reason for calling them was so they could call her to order.

Fast forward about 8 months later He got separated from his wife, citing the same issue of infidelity. Just about a month after they got separated. He fell sick and died days after. A few weeks later. His wife also fell sick and died not too long after. Same fate befell their son just under a year later..

Unbeknownst to many young ladies, these traditions/rituals are bestowed upon them, especially those who marry into royal families. Some women are even aware but are too greedy to say NO. Be warned, if any man speaks to you about these nonsense tradition, then he doesn't love you. He's just protecting his investment. Only cowards and foolish men will partake of this..

Be guided. Don't say "I'm a Christian, I'm covered by the blood of Jesus". Or You're a Muslim, Allah will protect you.
Our archaic traditions are still being practiced by people who refuse to grow with time. When you partake of their ritual or tradition. Then you best start believing what they believe in.

Cheers!

Claiming to be Christian is just a form of fashion or being trendy these days. They claim to be Christians not in deeds but solely in words. Effectively, they are unknown to the Lord of the Way and are surely on their own. What would a practicing Christian be doing with habitual infidelity? Shameless Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:18am On May 28, 2019
Story story.... Story!!!

Once upon a time...
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by CHoccolaTE: 3:46am On May 28, 2019
Nigerian men are just irritating selfish animals.
You lot support a clearly unjust law that allows men cheat on women and forces women to be faithful to cheating bastards.

Personally I don't believe this mumbo jumbo stuff but seeing the sheer number of likes and posts supporting this act is just disgusting.
People supporting this crap are those that are angry or jealous of Regina daniels new found wealth; poor struggling men who will forever hate women that refuse to struggle with them in poverty and miserable women who are stuck with poor men who treat them like thrash even after sticking by them in their times of need.

You fools need to leave Regina alone and face your life, she married a man for money and SO WHAT?? Is it not better than marrying a frustrated poor man that will always take out his insecurities on his wife and conclude that she is disrespecting him if she shows any type of displeasure or anger at any point in time. Worst of all is that those broke men always turn out to be ungrateful bastards when they finally make money. They will definitely start cheating on the woman that started with them when they were poor and neglect her emotional needs. Some will even dump the women sef.I support Regina Daniels.

I wish more women will take care to ensure that their husbands can provide for them before marriage

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by SaintNemesis(f): 3:46am On May 28, 2019
Lies! Nothing like this in my culture and I am Anioma..but cheating on your Anioma husband is a taboo with severe consequences instead of cheating return the bride price....but if your husband is a non-Anioma citizen and you cheat there is no consequences at all.
Women can remarry as many times as they want as far as they return the initial bride price paid by the ex.

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by henryobinna(m): 4:09am On May 28, 2019
Mynd44:
I will only take such seriously if the man also goes through such oath.

1. Is the man allowed to sleep with other women? If conji holds him, is he only allowed to please himself with his hands?

2. If she dies untimely, can he remarry without going through some dark rituals?

If these are not two-way, the tradition and culture is backwards and deserves its place in the thrash.

I don't think you have the right to demand what a people's tradition should be or should not be after all you weren't there when they were instituted... Do you even know what kind of spiritual rituals that were done for these things to hold? Just focus on what you know and avoid what you don't especially when it does not remotely concern you.

People on the internet are becoming more and more stupid by the day by poking their noses into the affairs of people they have little knowledge of.

All in the name of fighting for some strange and inexistent inequality they tend to show how shallow they are.

Subtly promoting promiscuity on the part of married women

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Born2Breed(f): 4:16am On May 28, 2019
This is their culture and should be respected. Those whose culture encourages adultery should enjoy theirs.
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by ellasky24: 4:25am On May 28, 2019
She will regret it mark my words when the going was good.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by durmapuzo(m): 4:32am On May 28, 2019
OMOTOWO:
See lies up and down.

Bring this girl for me tomorrow if I will not lash her with my metallic rod and make a tell u, she will not die except if I am not from ijebu again

Ijebu Kor.... Ijede Ni....... Na 6 feet you go find yourself. Ode

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by fortune1968: 4:41am On May 28, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

eyeview, you are a fountain of wisdom. I agree with you 100%. The problem with Nigerian women is that they only think of the present and not the future.

She should have consulted Nwoko's older wives about their experiences in the marriage before stepping in.
and you think that they would genuinely and faithfully advise her ? forget that please .The girl should have simply refused any traditional things or let the man go

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by fortune1968: 4:45am On May 28, 2019
Born2Breed:
This is their culture and should be respected. Those whose culture encourages adultery should enjoy theirs.
and this one doesn't encourage adultery in your thinking ? How about the man that has the license to fling around ? What do you call that ?

3 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dshocker(m): 5:18am On May 28, 2019
donc26:
Big Lies. most married women from Asaba are promisqious in nature so how come the curse has not visited them.

Anioma and Asaba are two different community

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by SailorXY: 5:27am On May 28, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
I thought Mr Ned was a fooool.., but the guy knows his onions... Only him wan eat Regina kpomo. Smart guy grin
story.
bring that little girl here and I go lash am anyhow, still live longer than Ned himself.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 6:00am On May 28, 2019
This makes me SMH.I didn't care at first about this rubbish story but I see it everywhere I look so let me just drop my thoughts on it.
I know it's her life and she is free to live it how she wants it bla bla bla
But...
Is this the best she can do?Become the 6th wife of a septugenerian?At 19 or 20 this foolish girl has soooo much life ahead of her.She has the little fame that can fetch her a better deal or at least a younger man in the future.Long throat is bad she.
I can bet you..she will be miserable soon.Married as the 6th wife?LOL.Misery is her new name.Let the novelty wear our first.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Clubmaster: 6:19am On May 28, 2019
It is to deter mods from pushing yeye topics to front page
MrMou:

Una too dey overdo for Nigeria. Small thing must not trend somewhere, if Nigerian find out, na to overdo. Naso una copy West now come dey overdo suicide! Nawa!
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:43am On May 28, 2019
SaintNemesis:
Lies! Nothing like this in my culture and I am Anioma..but cheating on your Anioma husband is a taboo with severe consequences instead of cheating return the bride price....but if your husband is a non-Anioma citizen and you cheat there is no consequences at all.
Women can remarry as many times as they want as far as they return the initial bride price paid by the ex.
If what you have stated is true.
Then it is one of the lies men tell women to ensure their fidelity.

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 6:45am On May 28, 2019
Mynd44:

1. Is the man allowed to sleep with other women? If conji holds him, is he only allowed to please himself with his hands?

2. If she dies untimely, can he remarry without going through some dark rituals?

If these are not two-way, the tradition and culture is backwards and deserves its place in the thrash.

See how your mouth dey sweet you as you dey talk rubbish.

You people are sick beyond belief. When she was enjoying his billions and showing off with his expensive cars and private jet,, where were your 'gender equality' instincts? I don't get it.

How many well to do Nigerian females would spend their riches on a broke man and let me lap it all up? I'm sure many guys would be willing to go though this ritual (and commit to being forever faithful to the woman) if required; if such a rich woman exists. But they don't exist. The rich women are looking for even richer men. While the broke ones are looking for the same thing. It is always one sided. Always a man spending on a woman, and yet the stupid woman expects to have the same 'privileges' and rights as the man? In Nigeria?

Wake up from your delusion.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 6:48am On May 28, 2019
Meanwhile I don't get it, was she going into the marriage with the expectation that she would be free to cheat on her husband? And most girls here see nothing wrong with that? They see nothing wrong with hoping to have your cake and eat it too?

Na Amadioha go kill of of una. Idiots. You want to marry a rich man and also want to be free to Bleep anyone you like outside.

3 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by NoToPile: 6:52am On May 28, 2019
whizpa:
Didn't believe in this crap until a few years ago.. Ya know?! being a Christian, one is supposed to shun all these cultural and spiritual immorality.

Quick story for those who doubt or are contemplating this ritual...

So.. My uncle being a well travelled dude came back to the village he grew up to marry his long time girlfriend.. Though he met stiff opposition from his mum.. He insisted he MUST marry her or no one else. It took a while before his mum will come to terms with it but there were conditions.. And one of the conditions was for her to partake this ritual or something similar.

Years later, He lost his job and things became really difficult for them, so he had to leave Abuja. He moved back home to Delta state but things didn't get better. The wife became the bread winner and to be honest, she never complained about her husband's lack of employment. But something was off.

She was making too much money from her little kiosk. The husband knew it but was probably too scared to ask her. His mum who lived some distance away had been monitoring her and even confronted her many times both at the kiosk and at home. But she never replies her. She keeps quiet and let her rant.

One day, The husband summoned the courage to ask her. She denied at first but later confessed to cheating when she realized that she couldn't keep up with the lies. My uncle called his mum and some 'Family Elders' to discuss the disturbing facts he had just learnt. They quickly reminded him of the tradition, of how he shouldn't eat whatever she cooks or share from the proceeds of her infidelity.

My uncle laughed it off just like Mynd44 did. He claimed Jesus forgives and He has chosen to forgive his wife. He said his only reason for calling them was so they could call her to order.

Fast forward about 8 months later He got separated from his wife, citing the same issue of infidelity. Just about a month after they got separated. He fell sick and died days after. A few weeks later. His wife also fell sick and died not too long after. Same fate befell their son just under a year later..

Unbeknownst to many young ladies, these traditions/rituals are bestowed upon them, especially those who marry into royal families. Some women are even aware but are too greedy to say NO. Be warned, if any man speaks to you about these nonsense tradition, then he doesn't love you. He's just protecting his investment. Only cowards and foolish men will partake of this..

Be guided. Don't say "I'm a Christian, I'm covered by the blood of Jesus". Or You're a Muslim, Allah will protect you.
Our archaic traditions are still being practiced by people who refuse to grow with time. When you partake of their ritual or tradition. Then you best start believing what they believe in.

Cheers!

Very sane comment.

Also when people want to marry outside their culture they should ask questions. I would never advise anyone to partake in rituals of such, if not for any reason but just because it diabolical.

The part that got me is where even the man dies she cant remarry until one ritual is done again. In christainity its till death do us part.

3 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 6:57am On May 28, 2019
Ezonman:
Do you think he will just be lavishing money on her for another man to share her with him?

I just tire for the very disgusting entitlement and 'have your cake and eat it' mentality of many Nigerians, especially women. See in this life,, you have to choose your bloody priority, what's most important to you, and STICK with it. And let other things go. It's called opportunity cost in economics.

Good life or good sex which one is most important to you if you can't have both? 99% of Nigerian women would choose good life, and then later they would start looking for ways to get good sex as part of the bargain. But tell them to sacrifice good life for good sex, lai lai. They would never.
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Fadedvoices2: 7:03am On May 28, 2019
Mynd44:

Same thing with isoko tribe of delta ..infavt isoko is the worse in delta state

The man can cheat as he likes but if the woman try anything ....
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by brenister10: 7:20am On May 28, 2019
opribo:
The culture is not potent anymore, its just done to scare the youths.

For your mind. Go yansh Regina and see what will happen

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 7:38am On May 28, 2019
fortune1968:
and you think that they would genuinely and faithfully advise her ? forget that please .The girl should have simply refused any traditional things or let the man go
Hmmmmmmm. Well, I just hope nothing will happen to her in the long run. So many things have been put on hold just because of this marriage:

1. Her education (I don't know if she had graduated or not).
2. Her freedom and ability to relate with younger people
3. The inner Joy that comes with marrying a young man (you know that feeling when your friends have a young, successful guy, even if he has just one Camry, while, your husband looks like your father, with yellow teeth and all the paraphernalia of old age).

But frankly, Nwoko's riches get as e be.

3 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Harmoneasy: 7:48am On May 28, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

eyeview, you are a fountain of wisdom. I agree with you 100%. The problem with Nigerian women is that they only think of the present and not the future.

She should have consulted Nwoko's older wives about their experiences in the marriage before stepping in.
money and fame dey intoxicate her,so she did not bother to find out.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 7:55am On May 28, 2019
Harmoneasy:
money and fame dey intoxicate her,so she did not bother to find out.
Las Las, cars dey tire person to drive. Lol. The life of a sixth wife? Well, Ned may also get a seventh wife in a year or two. If there's one thing that Nigeria is blessed with, it is beautiful women. Everywhere you go, Dem dey. It leaves one confused. Nwoko will soon see another whose beauty surpasses that of Regina's. But what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Sophiemama: 8:01am On May 28, 2019
Eagleword14:
I guess she knew all these before embarking on such ritual.

Only Jesus guarantees freedom.....

NO JESUS, NO LIFE
KNOW JESUS, KNOW LIFE
Baptist Children Sunday School Teacher. How do you do?
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Newsblogger: 8:03am On May 28, 2019
henryobinna:
I don't think you have the right to demand what a people's tradition should be or should not be after all you weren't there when they were instituted... Do you even know what kind of spiritual rituals that were done for these things to hold? Just focus on what you know and avoid what you don't especially when it does not remotely concern you.

People on the internet are becoming more and more stupid by the day by poking their noses into the affairs of people they have little knowledge of.

All in the name of fighting for some strange and inexistent inequality they tend to show how shallow they are.

Subtly promoting promiscuity on the part of married women

You are very very insane!!! So it's safe to Subtly promote promiscuity on the part of married MEN...All you men supporting this are insane

4 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Newsblogger: 8:06am On May 28, 2019
fortune1968:
and this one doesn't encourage adultery in your thinking ? How about the man that has the license to fling around ? What do you call that ?

Help me ask the menstruating dingbat

3 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Newsblogger: 8:10am On May 28, 2019
Hedonini:

See how your mouth dey sweet you as you dey talk rubbish.

You people are sick beyond belief. When she was enjoying his billions and showing off with his expensive cars and private jet,, where were your 'gender equality' instincts? I don't get it.

How many well to do Nigerian females would spend their riches on a broke man and let me lap it all up? I'm sure many guys would be willing to go though this ritual (and commit to being forever faithful to the woman) if required; if such a rich woman exists. But they don't exist. The rich women are looking for even richer men. While the broke ones are looking for the same thing. It is always one sided. Always a man spending on a woman, and yet the stupid woman expects to have the same 'privileges' and rights as the man? In Nigeria?

Wake up from your delusion.

You are the one being delusional... Regina didn't put a knife on his throat when he bought her those stuffs...so shut up!!! Men and Women are Equal

4 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 8:16am On May 28, 2019
Newsblogger:

You are the one being delusional... Regina didn't put a knife on his throat when he bought her those stuffs...so shut up!!! Men and Women are Equal

Shut up. I don't argue with starry-eyed fantasists. Bury your head in the sand and suffocate yourself if you like. The real world doesn't recognise you and your useless, irrational, over-entitled ideals.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Harmoneasy: 8:16am On May 28, 2019
MasterRahl:
Las Las, cars dey tire person to drive. Lol. The life of a sixth wife? Well, Ned may also get a seventh wife in a year or two. If there's one thing that Nigeria is blessed with, it is beautiful women. Everywhere you go, Dem dey. It leaves one confused. Nwoko will soon see another whose beauty surpasses that of Regina's. But what do I know?
Jajajaja, i laugh in spanish, may God give her the grace to control the power of konjility, 'The moment bushmeat caught The Hunter, What do we know? The Week go beta for us all o, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by whizpa(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2019
NoToPile:

Very sane comment.

Also when people want to marry outside their culture they should ask questions. I would never advise anyone to partake in rituals of such, if not for any reason but just because it diabolical.

The part that got me is where even the man dies she cant remarry until one ritual is done again. In christainity its till death do us part.

Exactly... You have spoken well bro. Some people are just ignorant of these things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift / Kizz Daniel, Sheyman, Reminisce Throwback Photo Shocks Fans / May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.