Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,320 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years (28197 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:13am On May 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
Instead of una to make life meaningful and easy for Nigerians,una de serious de do showboating.
No light,bad roads,empty hospitals,insecurity at its peak,etc,na white man wey done chop belleful una de build house for..
Next one na to declare public holidays for June 12.
Na those kind of things Nigerians go take put food for their belle?
Most useless govt in Africa and probably d whole world.

bro, borrow sense na...

3 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Konsult07(m): 5:14am On May 28, 2019
abc115:
The Federal Government yesterday fulfilled a 25 –year pledge to former Technical Adviser of the Super Eagles, Clemens Westerhof/

That is how God remember people....

If you want God to remember you too gather here make Baba God pick up our calls.....

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by shegra58: 5:16am On May 28, 2019
Okuda:

you are ma.d. its a bad news. 25years later? cant you see the man is not even happy. if he died in that 25years of what use is the house to him in death?
But thank God the man no die

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:22am On May 28, 2019
ValCon888:
Westerhof that tried for us. We are fulfilling the pledge after 25 years. I'm glad he's still alive today to witness this moment.
Food for thought
If 'governments' can take 25 years to fulfill a pledge to Westerhof, how many years do you think it would take for them to get us to the promised land?

This is how vision 2020 will happen next year and boko haram will still be terrorising the north.
Fulani herdsmen terrorising the middle-belt.
Yahoo and skull-mining in the west.
Yahoo and kidnapping in the east.
Pipeline explosion and cultism in the south-south.

Which way my people?

that vision 2020 really gave us hope then. Mehnnnnnn that was our generation the indomie generation is fed RESTRUCTURING.. Nigerian leaders are skilled schemers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Nobody: 5:23am On May 28, 2019
After 25 years. When a 25 years old adult is already married, working, and paying tax to Nigeria. Chai! Nigeria is not a serious nation at all.
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by midolian(m): 5:23am On May 28, 2019
Bolusticus:

Don't worry, your four years wailing subscription shall be fully renewed tomorrow.

The good news for you is that the renewal is free.

Just tune in to any Nigerian TV grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by VillagePipu: 5:24am On May 28, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
that vision 2020 really gave us hope then. Mehnnnnnn that was our generation the indomie generation is fed RESTRUCTURING.. Nigerian leaders are skilled schemers..

Not only vision 2020 you've forgotten vision 2000 of the Y2K Bug era?

Governments put timelines that they know they'll have been out of power by then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by femi4: 5:25am On May 28, 2019
adadike:
He doesn't even look happy. Better late than never. Clemens westerhof, no vex u hear. That is Nigeria for you, you are even lucky that they fulfilled it af last. I wish u a great retirement. I didn't know you per say but I heard about you. Thank you
nice boobs

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by VillagePipu: 5:26am On May 28, 2019
Pistotita:
After 25 years. When a 25 years old adult is already married, working, and paying tax to Nigeria. Chai! Nigeria is not a serious nation at all.

Just so you know, this administration is much more useful than the idiots who were there for 16 years and failed to do it.

Atiku the Camerounian pickpocket was a VP for 8 years and refused to do what Fashola as Minister did in 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Ibegtodiffer: 5:30am On May 28, 2019
Commendable..
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Nobody: 5:31am On May 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
Instead of una to make life meaningful and easy for Nigerians,una de serious de do showboating.
No light,bad roads,empty hospitals,insecurity at its peak,etc,na white man wey done chop belleful una de build house for..
sifia pain..

4 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by mu2sa2: 5:36am On May 28, 2019
blackpanda:

Who are u shaking head for?? That's the legacy of PDP
Hahahahaha, Pdp owned most of those years.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36am On May 28, 2019
Plutoman:
sifia pain..
ahahaha cheesy grin wink.
This your pinshure for wailers no be for here o correct man!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by solmusdesigns: 5:37am On May 28, 2019
post=78782106:
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable vice president Pro Yemi Osinbanjo for this....

Despite $500 Billion Dollars that was stolen in Jonathan's regime they couldn't do this simple thing.

And you see some miserable frustrated youths still supporting the criminals that raped their future and the future of their unborn kids still supporting these rogues.

Una go dey alright las las sha.......

Once more, God bless our President Muhammadu Buhari.

He has a very serious issue for real!

God bless you so much for this Contigency.
Docky is one of the notorious and miserable wailer on nairaland.
It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.

Friendly advise....

edit your post, $500 billion dollars cant be stollen from a $900 billion economy as their isnt enough liquidity for that, to give you the idea Nigeria earn just $5.7billion dollars last year from total oil sale, our reserves isnt up to $50 billion, and i doubt if Nigeria was up for sale we would be worth more than a conservative $trillion dollars

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41am On May 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Friendly advise....

edit your post, $500 billion dollars cant be stollen from a $900 billion economy as their isnt enough liquidity for that, to give you the idea Nigeria earn just $5.7billion dollars last year from total oil sale, our reserves isnt up to $50 billion, and i doubt if Nigeria was up for sale we would be worth more than a conservative $trillion dollars
Friendly editing!

$500 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE LOOTED AND WASTED YEARS OF PDP IN POWER!!

Money that could have made Nigeria far better than many European countries, where all of us would have been living in peace and happiness.
But for where?!
They all shared it among themselves, and the most painful thing everyday is seeing some miserable and frustrated youths still supporting these criminals that looted their lives and the future of their unborn kids!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:41am On May 28, 2019
VillagePipu:

Not only vision 2020 you've forgotten vision 2000 of the Y2K Bug era?

Governments put timelines that they know they'll have been out of power by then.
I'm telling u... Ur head is valid... Millennium lies then it was as if Nigeria will become eldorado if only we will be patient and tolerate...over 3 decades ago y2k has come and gone, no miracle in sight for 2020 because like legendary artist 2020 will be like diz is 2020 ft next level... Then another 3 decades later the indomie generation will have the privileges to remix all of the above like jollof rice ������

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Boyooosa(m): 5:44am On May 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
Hungry man is an angry man, you must to complain.
If they do it, you will complain, if they dont, you must still complain.
Everybody is moving bro, don't be left out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by justi4jesu(f): 5:47am On May 28, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47am On May 28, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I'm telling u... Ur head is valid... Millennium lies then it was as if Nigeria will become eldorado if only we will be patient and tolerate...over 3 decades ago y2k has come and gone, no miracle in sight for 2020 because like legendary artist 2020 will be like diz is 2020 ft next level... Then another 3 decades later the indomie generation will have the privileges to remix all of the above like jollof rice ������
Dis wailer don still steal the meme we just posted just yesterday!
PDP people, knows nothing more than stealing, he couldn't even edit our 'outsider' part!
And he will be quoting us senselessly.
Fraudsters supporting fraud.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Just2endowed2(m): 5:48am On May 28, 2019
Nice initiative

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by solmusdesigns: 5:50am On May 28, 2019
post=78782330:

$500 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE LOOTED AND WASTED YEARS OF PDP IN POWER!!

They cant still $500bn from you if you're worth $411 bn with a annual earning from 2.5m* maximum $100 * 365 days barrels of crude not exceeding $6billion yearly, GDP not exceeding $50 billion dollars..

I see you as an APC supporter just as myself, but such figures give bad veiws when seen by the enermy of the country, they see us as people who cant make simple researce.. dont see it as an attack... very far from it as i will soon take this info down

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2019
post=78782381:

Dis wailer don still the meme we just posted just yesterday!
PDP people, knows nothing more than stealing, he couldn't even edit our 'outsider' part!
orunmila will bathe in ur blood before the year runs out if don't retract ur nonsense statement... Av I ever told u I'm a PDP person Ogun the invincible blood drinking god of ondo will demand that ur already useless head soon if u don't refrain... Swear on ur miserable grave u haven't downloaded anything from anyone here? But as usual it's ur right just like ur payments masters..

I repeat I'm not fanatic and no party affiliation no partisan politics.. I just want a better Nigeria... But BBQ guy I will ensure I teach u a lesson here... Trust me.. I will make diz platform a living hell for u... And like I said u are the most decorated salvage here.. The most abused offspring of a human I have ever meant and the insults were invited and justified..
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Nobody: 5:57am On May 28, 2019
If recognition of June 12 is meaningless to you, I wonder what would. Stop looking at it as a Yoruba thing - many Nigerians died during that era. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Calabar, Itsekiri, Ijaw men, women and children lost their lives. Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan and to some large extent, PDP we're in power for 16 years and failed to heal d wounds of Nigerians. Even if it is political motivated, Buhari did it and deservedly deserve to be praised for that pls.

dokyOloye:

3 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04am On May 28, 2019
Somebody is crying and wailing on his mat seriously early this morning o...
Up and down crying.... dat one bad o!! cheesy wink grin
See aw saliva full everywhere for the thread! cry cry
Supporters of corrupt politicians.
U and ya small gods go wail tire for the next 4 years.. grin wink grin cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:05am On May 28, 2019
post=78782381:

Dis wailer don still the meme we just posted just yesterday!
fowl pikin miscreant, born by mistake, pikin wey winch born for thief.. Abomination... Why should I edit it So I claim is mine just like ur administration is marred with cases of plagiarism?? And denials... I don't convert people's things... The credit goes to the author.. But guys are fond of riding on the glory of others... Pmb used idiagbon now using osinbajo.. And u are as daft as he is because u spelt steal as still....

Alagbari oku... Olori eja.. Omo ale jati jati..

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:16am On May 28, 2019
They are waiting for him to die so that they can fulfill their promise. However the God that westerhoff serves dissapear Ed them
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Afonja007: 6:22am On May 28, 2019
Westerhof go just sell or rent the house who wan stay for boko haram bandits herdsmen skull miners kidnappers infested country ?
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by ralph28(m): 6:22am On May 28, 2019
It is okay!

Left for me, I would have suggested that, they use him to replace PMB come May 29, so that he may lift Nigeria again.

Or what do you think?
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by anonimi: 6:31am On May 28, 2019
abc115:
The Federal Government yesterday fulfilled a 25 –year pledge to former Technical Adviser of the Super Eagles, Clemens Westerhof.
At an impressive ceremony inside the conference room of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing, Abuja, the Minister, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) said the occasion was a further proof that the Buhari administration was “committed to putting right the wrongs of yesterday and redressing all forms of yesterday’s injustice”.

So why does Buhari have no commitment to fulfilling his promises to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by SolexOlenin(m): 6:32am On May 28, 2019
Something about giving out houses this days.... Anyway, for Westerhof, it a great move.

But still the worst administration I had ever experienced. More than Abacha stove era.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Simon Lalong (Photos) / 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu / Saraki Congratulates Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, Kwara APC Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.