Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years (28195 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by jrusky(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2019
contigiency:

It's better for you to try and make out even if it's a minute of your life time and be happy. You don't have to spend all your life time in self imposed agony. This life is very short. That's why Jonathan and other PDP members that buhari gave a sound bitten in 2015 have long moved on, while you are still in nairaland wailing, crying and hating anything good that buhari has done in this country.

Otherwise, I don't know why it rather turned out to be a bad news to you that the government fulfilled a promise made to someone who added immense value to our country's sports profile Since 25 years ago.

Or how such move should attract to the present government a worst performance rating according to you, than the previous governments who made the promise and ignored it.

Bro don't waste your data responding to people like him he doesn't understand the meaning of humanity in a but so forgive him and ignore him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by anonimi: 6:36am On May 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
Instead of una to make life meaningful and easy for Nigerians,una de serious de do showboating.
No light,bad roads,empty hospitals,insecurity at its peak,etc,na white man wey done chop belleful una de build house for..
Next one na to declare public holidays for June 12.
Na those kind of things Nigerians go take put food for their belle?
Most useless govt in Africa and probably d whole world.

The Alliance of ProgreThief Crooks, APC only knows how to do politicking propaganda to con the gullible ones while governance is rotting away with the country.
Anyway, what else should we expect from an illiterate old soldier and his group of thieves

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510980_twimg20150606110213_jpeg0ad5efd7918a710560492e4035b09f17

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by sinkhole: 6:38am On May 28, 2019
tomdon:
Nigeria 25 years to fulfil a tiny promise
How many year/months did it take to implement "ordinary" 30k naira minimum wage?

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2019
contigiency:

[s]It's better for you to try and make out even if it's a minute of your life time and be happy. You don't have to spend all your life time in self imposed agony. This life is very short. That's why Jonathan and other PDP members that buhari gave a sound bitten in 2015 have long moved on, while you are still in nairaland wailing, crying and hating anything good that buhari has done in this country.

Otherwise, I don't know why it rather turned out to be a bad news to you that the government fulfilled a promise made to someone who added immense value to our country's sports profile Since 25 years ago.

Or how such move should attract to the present government a worst performance rating according to you, than the previous governments who made the promise and ignored it.[/s]
Stop spewing trash, I'm not saying Westerhorf shouldn't be honored but it is coming at the wrong time, for crying out loud there are so many problems in this country to take care of.. govt should focus on things that will improve the life of Nigerians and stop doing irrelevant things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by anonimi: 6:39am On May 28, 2019
contigiency:
It's better for you to try and make out even if it's a minute of your life time and be happy. You don't have to spend all your life time in self imposed agony. This life is very short. That's why Jonathan and other PDP members that buhari gave a sound bitten in 2015 have long moved on, while you are still in nairaland wailing, crying and hating anything good that buhari has done in this country.

Or how such move should attract to the present government a worst performance rating according to you, than the previous governments who made the promise and ignored it.

Your post shows why our country is a shittyhole nation of fantastically corrupt hypocrites led by a lifeless conman applauded by his zombie followers. Is there any hope for redemption
How does pointing out issues of government priorities and failed promises to the Nigerian people lead to your epistle?
I don't get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by RichBoy247: 6:40am On May 28, 2019
Buhari, clearing all Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Goatluck messes. Mr finisher of abandoned projects and unfulfilled promises.
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by olajizz01(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
Instead of una to make life meaningful and easy for Nigerians,una de serious de do showboating.
No light,bad roads,empty hospitals,insecurity at its peak,etc,na white man wey done chop belleful una de build house for..
Hahahahahaha.....................................,another 4yrs of your wailing will be renewed tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Nobody: 6:47am On May 28, 2019
blackpanda:

Who are u shaking head for?? That's the legacy of PDP
. PDP in 1994?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by CaptainMitch: 6:52am On May 28, 2019
Buhari is a good man!
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Inflammatory: 6:53am On May 28, 2019
The Govt is redeeming the past. ...
1. Fulfilled 25 years promise.
2. Paid outstanding pension of southeast police . In fact all pensioners are happy.

He is trying with the present but he can do more and try to invest the future very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by 989900: 7:07am On May 28, 2019
awesomet1:
Nice gesture. This man brought joy and pride to Nigerians.

I hope you truly know the value of those words you just typed. I felt goosebumps reading your comment . . . that pride and joy only football brought to us amidst of hopelessness and desperation IBB and Abacha had us through.

Even years after Westerhof, anywhere outside the country that I identified as a Nigerian, you'll see excited faces happily reeling out our player's name: Yekini, Amokachi, Kanu, Finidi, etc. . . . at times relating how disappointed they are that we didn't make it farther in some competitions we participated in . . . knowing what that team was capable of.

Kids of nowadays can't relate . . .
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by 989900: 7:08am On May 28, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

[s]Stop spewing trash, I'm not saying Westerhorf shouldn't be honored but it is coming at the wrong time, for crying out loud there are so many problems in this country to take care of.. govt should focus on things that will improve the life of Nigerians and stop doing irrelevant things[/s]
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by greypencils: 7:18am On May 28, 2019
omonla10:
indomie generation spotted. grin. Those were d years u can feel goosebumps while watching ur country play .unlike this era of etebos and iheanacho. Nowadays,I'll rather watch Tottenham vs Newcastle than watch our boring super eagles.
I like the Meme...more passion in that old man than any of Man United's current players
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Kiezodumah(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2019
adadike:
He doesn't even look happy. Better late than never. Clemens westerhof, no vex u hear. That is Nigeria for you, you are even lucky that they fulfilled it af last. I wish u a great retirement. I didn't know you per say but I heard about you. Thank you
��indomie generation.. Na dem
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2019
why e come be say na the givers dey smile, the receiver no get joy attal?
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by dokyOloye: 8:22am On May 28, 2019
contigiency:

Google Stockholm syndrome.
That is your diagnosis.
And I don't blame you,many of you are still being fed by your parents and have suffered from generation to generation that suffering now looks normal to you guys.
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by dokyOloye: 8:30am On May 28, 2019
Bolusticus:

It's obvious food is the only problem you have in that place, no wonder your governor gave you what you deserve- 2 liters of kerosene. You not only returned him, it was by landslide.

Please go and collect your kerosene.
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by uselesscountry: 8:39am On May 28, 2019
dokyOloye:

They like media and pleasing the westerners
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by JimohMomoh: 8:41am On May 28, 2019
Na wah o, Nigerians and politics
Was APC or PDP in power when the promise was made

I commend the government for these gesture
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by ddeola: 10:32am On May 28, 2019
Shameful !
Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by DeRay98(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2019
contigiency:

Omo, your cutlass sharp today no bi small oh, chai! grin See as you dey chop off them itchy fingers kia kia. I hope their brain go reset sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years by DeRay98(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2019
backnbeta:
Mr Westerhorf doesn't appear thrilled... undecided

If it's not a video play that shows the full scenario don't just watch a picture and believe you've seen it all. That picture only reflected a tiny moment from a whole event and you're base your belief on that tiny moment that meant nothing tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govt To Connect Chad To National Power Grid / How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.