Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service (32267 Views)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by Chelsea82: 9:30am On May 28, 2019
The trendning moment Hooker and her client were flogged for fighting over his refusal to pay after service, on Sunday, in Awka, Anambra State.

The guy after having good time with the lady refuse to pay her for her service.

The lady who fall inside gutter while fighting the guy was seen dragging and fighting the guy wearing only her bra and bum short in the road as they were being flogged.

See More Photos And Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/hooker-and-her-client-flogged-for.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by Chelsea82: 9:31am On May 28, 2019
See reactions below, Watch As the Girl Breast Fall Out From Her Bra..HERE

4 Likes

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by Lloydthesaint: 9:35am On May 28, 2019
Pictures or idonbiliveit

4 Likes

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by SageMK: 10:17am On May 28, 2019
SMH.

I understand why they are fighting.

What I don't get however is why the heck is that senile idíot flogging them? Why is it so hard for people to just mind their damn business?? If you ask him he'll tell you that's discipline. Nonsense. I just pity his wife and kids.

19 Likes

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by Headlesschicken(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2019
undecided Almost every gal in dix damn country now x a hooker,log into instamessage n see for yuhself....

27 Likes

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by chukwuibuipob: 12:09pm On May 28, 2019
embarassed angry According to Kanu ,ipobsare pigs idiot/prosti2.Why flog the lady join? tell the pig to pay up
Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by Oyindidi(f): 12:10pm On May 28, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by tstx(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2019
What kind of Fvvkery is this kwanu

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by grandstar(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2019
The man is useless. He should pay up. A deal is a deal. The poor girl after selling some of her dignity is now deprived the money for it. It is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by exco90(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2019
iya meji je oku igbe.. the girl losses twice.

2 Likes

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by GeneralPula: 12:13pm On May 28, 2019
Something must be wrong with them all
Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by 9jaArea: 12:13pm On May 28, 2019
Ladies now see sex as the easiest route to make money.

Ladies in Lagos, Ibadan, Ekiti, Akure and Osogbo charge between 8 to 10k for short time and 15 to 30k per night.

This multi million naira sex trade is driven by dating and social media apps like Tinder, Inmassage, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Codedruns amongst others.

Guys please if you must make a booty call ensure you have the capacity to pay, if you can't afford the corporate ladies go for the cheap ones that line the streets at night.

That's funny I'm not tribalistic, I only stated facts.

I have good knowledge of these places that's why I used them for example, it doesn't mean same does not happen in other parts of the country. Cheers

IvarTheTerrible:

Your yam legged sisters are the ones doing prostitution in those cities.

Nnamdi Kanu, your god said 99% of your women, mothers and sisters do it.

I am not insulting, simply quoting grin

5 Likes

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by Machinegun91(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2019
Girl friend sleepless night, no girl friend, ashawo will not let yoy rest Am confused now.
Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by Junkie1: 12:14pm On May 28, 2019
WHY ARE THE IDIOTS FLOGGING THEM BOTH ?? THEY SHOULD BE FLOGGING HER FOR EVEN REQUESTING MONEY FOR HER LOOSE OVERUSED PVSSY THAT I AM SURE THE GUY DIDN'T ENJOY
Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by surveyProf(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2019
Domintila Ashawo no be work oooh shocked

3 Likes

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by jampro123(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2019
Some men are animals, why not pay her money like a gentleman will do. This type of men should be thrown into a mincining machine

3 Likes

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by Ehisan: 12:17pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by Berry7151: 12:17pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by MotivateUrself(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2019
Buddha fuckery drilling cheesy grin
Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 28, 2019
lyorri:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program

For the Blueprint guide and Video

WhatsApp Only : 0 90 5 8 6 1 4 0 0 4

@!

Are U in Canada?

9 Likes

Re: Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service by tydi(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2019
Some guys are just a disgrace.

Someone's future husband!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos In Rural Setting / Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.