Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) (69031 Views)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / Man Cries Out After Bouts Of Wet Dreams After A One-night Stand With A Woman / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by envoymedia: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyMwT-5_IHI

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video)

A video of a commercial sex worker complaining after bouts of sex with her client has gone viral after being shared online, IGBERETV reports.

The sex worker was heard saying that her private part is inflamed and she is tired. She added that she's no longer willing to continue with her client.

Those at the scene were then heard begging her client to take some time off.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
The sex worker was heard saying that her private part is inflamed and she is tired. She added that she's no longer willing to continue with her client.
Funny!
"I don tire, I don do doggy tire, everywhere dey pepper me!
I no do again, abeg make I dey go!! Like wtf!!!" grin cheesy wink

She don carry market wey pass her!
Wotowoto tinsss
Business gone bad!!
Ashewo no be work oooo.

That awkward moment.........

58 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by endsarrrs(f): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pocohantas what do you think?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Memphitz357: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Supposing the guy took Odogwu bitters, she nor for complain like this cos bros for don cum under 2 minutes.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by sirjoggy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Is your work na finish it before you wiil be complaining jor

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by achymmania: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pls how person take Dey be first to comment Nah me first see this headline oooo then boom I no even see third.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
This generation sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by aycorporat(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
I hope it's not a skit.

BTW, why is it that the customer wants to pour his frustrations on the innocent sex worker?
Is the hole a gold mine to be drilled?

If we go deeper, it boils down to a jobless broke man trying to impress with all these slow killing herbs for sexual performance

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Two idiots nothing else

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by kerry57: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Who tell u say ashawo no be work? Continue to dey do. I wonder what will ever make a person choose this profession In the first place. The same sun that shine on u shines on others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by oluwaVaz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Her toto Don hear am

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by SisterFire(f): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Their is a drug that totally softens the wall ,which makes a koboko addicts countercum in 1 minute
Illiterates don't succeed in ashawo business...hoha

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by graphics107: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy
See how many guys dey there. Why toto no go pepper am?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Romoller: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don’t like when people can’t do their job sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Dangrace01: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omo
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Flipmac(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Not funny, I feel bad for her honestly.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by uwuana: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na wao

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Godstiger(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
wahala.cum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pity the girl abeg, na wah for you oh

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by bigdammyj: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
No qualms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022

The guy way don take drug go dey feel himself saying he is the king of fuccck.

Shaking my head

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
That guy don mix tramadol with black bullet and jekomo together.E don tear the Toto for her.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
wink good for her sad
Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol, Na so one okpo take ask me back then sey "Oboy which kind mama born you with this thing wey you carry under?" shocked

I could feel the effect allover her...

Anyway, they are humans too

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by sotall(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Pepperoniq(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
That guy never jam dey one wey go tear'am scatter
I don't see Ashewo wey satisfied three BBC at Once and was paid cool cash..
From her tune u go no say na one Amateur Calabar chick.. ��

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by Obansy112(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
May God save this generations...

1 Like

Re: I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) by okomile(f): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin
I no fit laff

Na your work
Enjoy oooooo

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.