Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos (44650 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Guyman02: 2:22pm On May 28, 2019
IVF, just with two pregnancies and they are done with child bearing, they can even have more if they have the resources

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 28, 2019
Amanee:
I have a feeling both conceptions (twins and quads) were orchestrated via IVF

Thank God the couple is rich
Why IVF? The rich cannot have quadruplets normally?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by bellotaofeek: 2:22pm On May 28, 2019
Most productive award of the year goes to this couple . Congrats in advance shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by pretty16(f): 2:24pm On May 28, 2019
2 Missionary journeys and 6kids emerged. God is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by tstx(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What gbege? He's rich

In a way it is still gbege.. Just two pregnancy pikin don full everywhere.. M. I'm sure he never planned to have this many
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by aziaka111(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2019
madam family planing now b4 u born one community

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by PhenomenalAustin: 2:25pm On May 28, 2019
Amanee:

Exactly!... The rate of conceiving higher number of embryos are higher with IVF!..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:29pm On May 28, 2019
School fees eh
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by jamace(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

Doctor's recommendation : Vasectomy and tubal ligation concurrently.

2.....4.....8. This one na geometric progression cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by emmydauner: 2:42pm On May 28, 2019
oga you are highly blessed, thank God money dey.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2019
dominique:
Congrats to them.

It's upper class couples that should be having multiple births like this so we can avoid seeing headlines like, "Husband flees after wife delivers quadruplets" or "Couple who just delivered quadruplets detained at hospital, cry out to government and kind-hearted masses for support".

What if a poor man's first or second issue turns out 2b quadruplet or quintuplet? In that case will u still blame him 4 being careless?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sweet.

But she doesn't look like someone that carried 4 babies ooo!
They did the Children dedication at St Joseph Ekwulobia this past Sunday
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by D1zion: 2:54pm On May 28, 2019
Thank God that the children fall into a rich house if not by now is either the father will run away & leave the mother or he'll commit suicide due to the economic situation of the country,or they'll be calling on the government & able meaning nigerians to come to their aid.may the lord bless their parents & may they grow to know the lord.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 28, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They did the Children dedication at St Joseph Ekwulobia this past Sunday
Aeya. She looks really good
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Aeya. She looks really good
That could be us but I don't knw if you can drop 4 after I put it inside, if you can,I will come do the necessary things in Awkaetiti asap
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by YoungAncient1: 2:58pm On May 28, 2019
I think they should surgically remove her womb before she born a full community.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 28, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That could be us but I don't knw if you can drop 4 after I put it inside, if you can,I will come do the necessary things in Awkaetiti asap
You quite funny. The question is, e debe ego izu mmuazi inor?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You quite funny. The question is, e debe ego izu mmuazi inor?
I would have preferred 6 at once sef,Ego di...
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Agugbadin: 3:04pm On May 28, 2019
dollytino4real:
abego is do o! oga hold ur prick till next ten years for next shoot out

Congratulations, Sucessful IVF
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Psady(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2019
Babies everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Agugbadin: 3:20pm On May 28, 2019
Amanee:

You are right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Amhappy(f): 3:38pm On May 28, 2019
God i just want the twins only
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by lawani: 3:43pm On May 28, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by YorubaEmir: 4:02pm On May 28, 2019
Igbos and freshness. Some tribe go don carry tribal mark full the children face
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by jrusky(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2019
Nice one. God is great.

But bro padlock your rod ASAP you have no more record to break anylonger than to focus on these beautiful kids upbringing ok.

Pls no funny story later Mr, look after them they are a blessing.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Femijohn198: 4:03pm On May 28, 2019
I tap this man blessing infact am happy for him..
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by bewla(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.