Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) (41125 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by driand(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2019

When you die do not Do not die too far from home....

R. I. P to the dead...
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by Goke7: 2:49pm On May 28, 2019
that school don die be that o!
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by zoedew: 2:49pm On May 28, 2019
tstx:
RIP....

This world is not our own...

When your rent expire you pack comot

RIP

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I suppose your ilk will patronise you! How insensitive of you to advertise your business on a thread of this sort!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by wonderman101: 2:49pm On May 28, 2019
Whao may her soul rest in peace. Knew her from ABC Nursery Land, Ilupeju she was our Head mistress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by rusher14: 2:50pm On May 28, 2019
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by Ekasi: 2:52pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by Sirlancelort(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2019
So sad.
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by sunnydking(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2019
Sharap
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by EdoNation(f): 2:55pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by Queenserah26(f): 2:55pm On May 28, 2019
RIP
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by 007lss: 2:57pm On May 28, 2019
holyidol:
RIP DR, one thing with death is that everybody must test it.
sure
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by plus1ne(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2019
Rip
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by afroniger: 2:59pm On May 28, 2019
grandstar:
I'm suspecting either cancer or diabetes

Those diseases/conditions kill people like mad. Both the rich and poor. Na Diabetes kill my papa dat year. I will never forget.
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by GeneralPula: 3:00pm On May 28, 2019
paddyofboss:

I will teach it free oga
It's as simple as searching google. To download TOR and get vpn nor dey hard oga

He’s a scammer
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by Dynamic29(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2019
Rip
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by bigprojectng: 3:03pm On May 28, 2019
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by wink2015(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2019
Newsblogger:
Sad! Founder of Lekki British School, Dr Biodun Laja is dead.

According to Nightwatchng.com Mrs Biodun Laja passed a way in a Hospital in the United states.

SOURCE: https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/05/dr-biodun-laja-lekki-british-school-dead.html

EVEN WITH ALL THE MONEY !

ALL THE ABROAD !

ALL THE FIRST CLASS TREATMENT FOR OBODOYIBO !

SHE STILL KPUFF FOR JANT !

The human race must take life EASY or JEJELY !

Watch what we eat !

Sometimes OVER ENJOYMENT CAN CUT SHORT ONES LIFE !

Some of our elites are fond of drinking all kinds of whiskey, wines etc as the money dey BREKETE !

They do not bother to watch their weight or do body exercise or even go to the gym.

Diebetes, high blood pressure etc set in and they are gone to the great world beyond.

We should stop all this "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? "

WHO ARE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE BEFORE THE SIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY !

We are just sand and clay !

1 Like

Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by BluePrincee: 3:11pm On May 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
I don't like to comment on stuffs like this. It saddens my day.
But you just commented angry
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by SouthSouth1914: 3:13pm On May 28, 2019
grandstar:
I'm suspecting either cancer or diabetes

Maybe body modification... just maybe!
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by bot9ja1: 3:16pm On May 28, 2019
Ok Now!!
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by vacanci: 3:16pm On May 28, 2019
Newsblogger:

According to Nightwatchng.com Mrs Biodun Laja passed a way in a Hospital in the United states.

SOURCE: https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/05/dr-biodun-laja-lekki-british-school-dead.html

Which way did she pass
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by TheAlchemist: 3:16pm On May 28, 2019
i hope there was an effective succession plan in place and hope those who the baton has been passed on to will maintain the high standard you have set for your school. RIP.
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by GTFOH: 3:19pm On May 28, 2019
vacanci:

Which way did she pass

Lekki Way undecided
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by ijabiken1(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2019
Newsblogger:

she leave money go die
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by grandstar(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Maybe body modification... just maybe!

Yes, like Obj wife. Rest in Peace (Read Ecclesiastes 9:5,10)
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by grandstar(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2019
afroniger:

Those diseases/conditions kill people like mad. Both the rich and poor. Na Diabetes kill my papa dat year. I will never forget.

So sorry. They had to amputate my dad's leg below the knee. Couldn't even look at it initially. Now, it's one of those things
Re: Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) by Reference(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2019
afroniger:

Diabetes is no longer a death sentence except assisted by ignorance, carelessness or poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video / FG Denies Removing CRK From Secondary School Curriculum / Nigerian Universities Academic Staff(teaching) Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.