Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content (16037 Views)

For The Igbos In EDO (igbanke) DELTA (anioma, Ukwuani, Ika, Enu'ani) And Rivers / Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
OboloMAN:

What do you intend to achieve with this ?

For posterity resaons ..it will not be fine if people distort history and facts

That's. What I intend to achieve with this

It will be wrong to call a bat a bird you know
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by OneNaira6: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
emmysoftyou:
Daddy..
I understand yu re tryin to make a point 4 nonentity to understand you,
but 4 d sake of my frend who is frm there,and he wil tell you boldly that my name is chibuzor frm ndokwa,i am igbo.
Even faze sang a song that his name is chibuzor orji frm delta state igbo,kwale precisely. {alburm independent}
So why wasting ur time 4 one faceless bomkom.

And pls,dont use the word they,it as generalising and embarrassing..
And be more diplomatic to consider others who said they re igbo dan one single unknown hungry entity here on NL.

I remain faithful to the entire igboland cool

That's why I don't even waste my time with this type of BS again. No matter how many times you drill it on SE Igbo..they always Always believe a faceless nobody that most likely is not even who he claims to be to once we know. Till date, I've asked them to name, just name one anioma celebrity or politician from any anioma community that said they aren't Igbo. I recalled when that crazy dude wrote an article about ibusa aren't Igbo and the entire SE Igbo on NL attacked ibusa, ironically forgetting utomi is from there.
No doubt in ukwuani some of their people are denials but say the entire community are like that is the most ignorant thing I've read thus far and I'm not surprised it came from SE Igbo's that always choose to believe online jargons they read than go to the community and get first hand knowledge.

I stopped fighting it and dude I'll advice you to stop fighting it too. You can't change their mind on anything. NL tribalist masquerading as Anioma have twisted their minds into believing BS about some anioma groups. If you are not from that community and your community is not part of the ones dealing with their attacks, just let it be.

BTW I didn't know faze is from kwale. I always thought he was from Asaba. I guess I was being prejudice lol

6 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by cooljude(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
It is not by force to make victor an Igbo man. I recide in Lagos and victor all i can say is that no matter what you say you would always be tagged an Igbo dude. So peace.

1 Like

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by OneNaira6: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
kenex4ever:
I grew up n was born in ukwani so I can relate very well with dis topic (I am Igbo). The ukwanis do virtually everything igbos do ranging from music to culture, language. If u as ask me, I will say dey are not igbos since dey claim dey r not, but WHAT I HATE is when dey commit CRIME people should stop taking as an IGBO man's crime just because dey bear IGBO names. The most common one is CHUKWUMA KADUNA NZEOGU Till 2moro dey keep saying an igbo man committed d first COUP in Nigeria but non of these NDOKWA people has come out to claim dat he is not IGBO but anytime some one calls JJ Okocha an Igbo man (even though he was raised in enugu) Ndokwa people will b d first to remind u dat he is from DELTA state. So y d double standards? I don't blame dem 4 trying 2 b alone sha because when I was serving in kwara, I met some Yoruba speaking kogi indigines and dey told me dey r not yoruba even some Edo people too dat r similar to yoruba do dsame.

JJ Okocha is a proud, proud, beyond proud Igbo and nobody, not even ndokwa can tell you he is not. Everybody knows that family, especially his siblings. His brother is one of the biggest advocate for Igbo unity between anioma and SE. Nobody, absolutely Nobody would argue with you about their heritage. They are very well known, not just because of football.

Also, he's from ogwashi,not ndokwa so why would "ndokwa" argue with you about his origin. Everybody knows Igbo denials is beyond insignificant in Ogwashi.

WTF?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by kenex4ever(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
OneNaira6:

JJ Okocha is a proud, proud, beyond proud Igbo and nobody, not even ndokwa can tell you he is not. Everybody knows that family, especially his siblings. His brother is one of the biggest advocate for Igbo unity between anioma and SE. Nobody, absolutely Nobody would argue with you about their heritage. They are very well known, not just because of football.

Also, he's from ogwashi,not ndokwa so why would "ndokwa" argue with you about his origin. Everybody knows Igbo denials is beyond insignificant in Ogwashi.

WTF?
Now I know
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by emmysoftyou: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
drnoel:

I understand ur grievances. Believe me I do. My wifey is from anioma while my dad is Igbo and my mum Yoruba. It's not all aniomas that hate igbos and u are right to say that. But believe me when I say this, Anioma people will never fight igbos. Even if some of them don't agree to be igbos and some don't even trust igbos. Literally fighting igbos would never happen cos many indigenes of anioma has relatives across the Niger (yes in Igboland). I stayed sometime there when I was making plans to wed my sweetheart and got to know the people. Bros, don't allow the stupidity of some igbo men annoy u.
broda yu ve spoken wel,pls take gud care of your swthart so dat they wil know igbo pple dönt joke with their wife and they know how to take care of woman when it coms to marriage.lolx cheesy
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Balkan(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Guy u are too dumb. And u are a big fool. Statements like this is what will make all Anioma start antagonising u Igbos. Some of u faceless nitwits on naira land do not even know the meaning of diplomacy. It seems u Igbos never learn.
I am Anioma. I am not even Ukwuani. All around Anioma, u will find people who decide not to identify with Igbo because of people like u. We don't hate Igbo but people like u is why some of us distrust ur people. U are further perpetuating the legend of Igbo greed by claiming u want Ukwuani land. Even Aniomas who claim to be Igbo will start having reason to distrust u when they read ur comment.
If u try any nonsense with Ukwuani, be sure that all Anioma will stand together to fight against u. Trust me u will regret it. So shut the heck up and go learn how to think and talk boy. U have been warned.
you can type any rubbish you like. You know we are on faceless forum. I am too civilised to abuse anybody. I know ukwuani people more than you. I am married to an ukwuani wife her father told me they are not Igbo but his children bear Igbo name. I married from umukwata and I have been there. I have passed one river that has red color the call ogwumeshi. You can't tell me about the people I know. My in law told me they are Bini people. And I have severally told them they need to go back to their people in Edo state they land they are now occupying is Igbo territory and that's a fact. No apologies

2 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Balkan(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chiwude:
Who is this low life village champion coming out to antagonize Ndigbo. Must you shave your dirty armpit in public. Who made you Minister for Igbo affairs you dunce? Virtually all your comment about the Ukwuani's stinks of lunacy. Before you shoot your bullet on your fellow Igbos (Ukwuani inclusive) first ask yourself this question. Will my comment bring unity, or will it make matters worst? Dunce.
you must be a kid any well, no need joining issues with you ukwuani and ndokwa people are insignificant. I don't care about them as a people. All I am interested is that land they are occupying it does not belong to them. It's Igbo territory by default.

1 Like

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Deltagiant: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Guy u are too dumb. And u are a big fool. Statements like this is what will make all Anioma start antagonising u Igbos. Some of u faceless nitwits on naira land do not even know the meaning of diplomacy. It seems u Igbos never learn.
I am Anioma. I am not even Ukwuani. All around Anioma, u will find people who decide not to identify with Igbo because of people like u. We don't hate Igbo but people like u is why some of us distrust ur people. U are further perpetuating the legend of Igbo greed by claiming u want Ukwuani land. Even Aniomas who claim to be Igbo will start having reason to distrust u when they read ur comment.
If u try any nonsense with Ukwuani, be sure that all Anioma will stand together to fight against u. Trust me u will regret it. So shut the heck up and go learn how to think and talk boy. U have been warned.

When you said “it seems you Igbos never learn”, it became obvious you're not better than the man you reproached or those “nitwits”. Infact, you actually ended up an uncivilized man by making a negative blanket remark against the 40 million good people of Igboland.

In the first place, what is ANIOMA? This is a pertinent question because It is just too early to pretend that ANIOMA is not a mere acronym of four local governments where native IGBOS are located west of the Niger River.

Your attempt to use an invented acronym of yesterday to create an atmosphere of WE vs THEM is laughable.

The best you can do is to use your own town, your own very town to fight your fight. The over 40 million Igbos, including the ones in Oshimmili and Aniocha will always put the interest of the Igbo nation first. Anything that concerns Nde-Ukwuani is indirectly an Igbo issue, even the mallam in Kano can not be persuaded not to believe so.

7 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by OboloMAN: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2014
christopher123:

For posterity resaons ..it will not be fine if people distort history and facts

That's. What I intend to achieve with this

It will be wrong to call a bat a bird you know

And You Don't do that by misleading people with wrong details and facts.

U don't read english to pass a french exam u know
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 17, 2014
Balkan:
you can type any rubbish you like. You know we are on faceless forum. I am too civilised to abuse anybody. I know ukwuani people more than you. I am married to an ukwuani wife her father told me they are not Igbo but his children bear Igbo name. I married from umukwata and I have been there. I have passed one river that has red color the call ogwumeshi. You can't tell me about the people I know. My in law told me they are Bini people. And I have severally told them they need to go back to their people in Edo state they land they are now occupying is Igbo territory and that's a fact. No apologies

Stories that touch. Keep fooling urself. I have made my point. And if u have brain cells in that head of urs, u will be a little wiser in ur choice of words next time. Think before u type.

2 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 17, 2014
Balkan:
you must be a kid any well, no need joining issues with you ukwuani and ndokwa people are insignificant. I don't care about them as a people. All I am interested is that land they are occupying it does not belong to them. It's Igbo territory by default.

U are an unrepentant recalcitrant nitwit. For the same reason u guys were chased out of Port Harcourt in the civil war and u couldn't even get ur own properties back. What makes u think u can take Ukwuani land. I bet u are also planning to take Ogwashi-uku and ika land too because all over these places people claim they are not Igbo. Get ready to take the whole of Delta state then. But trust me that hand u stretch will surely get cut.
U guys never learn. I keep saying it. You need to learn diplomacy and not dumb war rhetoric. It was what cost u the civil war. And it will cost u more this time.
Someone reading this thread now may turn out to be a leader in Anioma tomorrow and have to take sides but this thread will only remind him of the greed of Igbos and he will probably side against u in the best interest of his people. Remember many Anioma sons fought on the side of Biafra and even many more fought against it. The history is there. U can't threaten people into acknowledging their ties with u. U can only provide incentives that will persuade them to join u.
Seek wisdom. If at this ur age ur best strategy is that of a caveman then maybe u should not be speaking on the behalf of Igbos. U are embarrassing ur people and adding to the ever growing number of antagonists u have.

2 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by drnoel: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Balkan:

That won't happen
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by drnoel: 5:41am On Oct 17, 2014
This educational thread has turned to Igbo vs delta igbo bashing and it bleeds my heart to see my country men fighting insignificant squabbles when our houses are on fire. Why would igbos be law unto ourselves. Our ancestors fought their neighbours now we are fighting our own brothers, our closest allies the delta igbos. Then we will fight Yorubas and Hausa. Tell me, what does a man like me with mixed ethnicity do? These fights and word exchanges are irrelevant. We came here for information, let us achieve that aim.
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2014
OboloMAN:

And You Don't do that by misleading people with wrong details and facts.

U don't read english to pass a french exam u know

I do get you but it
Will be great if you can let me know the facts that are misleading

That k you

Sometime having a knowledge of french helps in English assimilation

English borrow many languages you know

Such as boutique and bouquet are french
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U are an unrepentant recalcitrant nitwit. For the same reason u guys were chased out of Port Harcourt in the civil war and u couldn't even get ur own properties back. What makes u think u can take Ukwuani land. I bet u are also planning to take Ogwashi-uku and ika land too because all over these places people claim they are not Igbo. Get ready to take the whole of Delta state then. But trust me that hand u stretch will surely get cut.
U guys never learn. I keep saying it. You need to learn diplomacy and not dumb war rhetoric. It was what cost u the civil war. And it will cost u more this time.
Someone reading this thread now may turn out to be a leader in Anioma tomorrow and have to take sides but this thread will only remind him of the greed of Igbos and he will probably side against u in the best interest of his people. Remember many Anioma sons fought on the side of Biafra and even many more fought against it. The history is there. U can't threaten people into acknowledging their ties with u. U can only provide incentives that will persuade them to join u.
Seek wisdom. If at this ur age ur best strategy is that of a caveman then maybe u should not be speaking on the behalf of Igbos. U are embarrassing ur people and adding to the ever growing number of antagonists u have.

That's impressive ....can you please go to port and ask who owns the majority of property there and do you think igbos of them are igbos today ...I enjoy it when people antogibze me

It makes me feel important as I type from Europe now I have seen igbos doing great here and that is why I am proud

I quite understand the complexities in you . That of a failure to assimilate in a tribe that hates failure so as to be seen as a non member

We fought wars caused by your people yet you come here to talk none sense

We have bounced back and doing great

Can you travel to Igbo villages and compare it with ukwuani. That will be for starters

6 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 6:34am On Oct 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
broda yu ve spoken wel,pls take gud care of your swthart so dat they wil know igbo pple dönt joke with their wife and they know how to take care of woman when it coms to marriage.lolx cheesy

That's what I want them to understand that they ukwuani are igbos yes we might have Benin elements making noise but Igbo they are

My lively and lovely wife is ukwuani.. that woman has been a blessing to me ..gave me a beautiful life and I so much trust her that I find ukwuani nice

I have never heard them say they are not Igbo so this is king of strange

Her colleuge in lagos call her omo igbo she just laugh

So will these people be our interpreter if we want to make love

Its baffling

Anyi bu ofu

4 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2014
christopher123:

That's impressive ....can you please go to port and ask who owns the majority of property there and do you think igbos of them are igbos today ...I enjoy it when people antogibze me

It makes me feel important as I type from Europe now I have seen igbos doing great here and that is why I am proud

I quite understand the complexities in you . That of a failure to assimilate in a tribe that hates failure so as to be seen as a non member

We fought wars caused by your people yet you come here to talk none sense

We have bounced back and doing great

Can you travel to Igbo villages and compare it with ukwuani. That will be for starters

U are not paying attention. No one is doing comparison of villages here. We are doing comparison of who has more to lose. People who own the land can still drive u out tomorrow.
It is in Igbo best interest to use diplomacy to bring all Igbo speaking tribes under one fold. Something the past leaders never did. They didnt carry most of the non Southeast Igbos along. It was a leadership failure on their part. We need unity and trust. And not threatening land grabbing as Balkan is doing. It was the same lack of unity and trust and diplomacy in the old eastern region that led to what u guys now call sabotage.
As a matter of fact, people like Balkan should not be given a voice whenever disagreement between Igbo speaking people arise because they will tear things down rather than build things up. We all know the Anambra vs IMO feud we see here.
Use ur head and understand my point. Stop the empty chest beating and reason!!!
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Balkan(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U are not paying attention. No one is doing comparison of villages here. We are doing comparison of who has more to lose. People who own the land can still drive u out tomorrow.
It is in Igbo best interest to use diplomacy to bring all Igbo speaking tribes under one fold. Something the past leaders never did. They didnt carry most of the non Southeast Igbos along. It was a leadership failure on their part. We need unity and trust. And not threatening land grabbing as Balkan is doing. It was the same lack of unity and trust and diplomacy in the old eastern region that led to what u guys now call sabotage.
As a matter of fact, people like Balkan should not be given a voice whenever disagreement between Igbo speaking people arise because they will tear things down rather than build things up. We all know the Anambra vs IMO feud we see here.
Use ur head and understand my point. Stop the empty chest beating and reason!!!
i like Igbos everywhere and I want the unity of Igbos. But I hate the fake and inferior Igbo. It's a fact you know that all Igbos are not equally that you speak a dialect of Igbo does not make you pure Igbo breed. Ukwuani and Ndokwas are under that category. Am not talking of Anioma people. Animas can pass as pure Igbo but not all of them. Ukwuani and ndokwa people say they are not Igbo, why are we romancing them. I hate that

1 Like

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2014
Balkan:
i like Igbos everywhere and I want the unity of Igbos. But I hate the fake and inferior Igbo. It's a fact you know that all Igbos are not equally that you speak a dialect of Igbo does not make you pure Igbo breed. Ukwuani and Ndokwas are under that category. Am not talking of Anioma people. Animas can pass as pure Igbo but not all of them. Ukwuani and ndokwa people say they are not Igbo, why are we romancing them. I hate that

Dude u are an irredeemable fool. Keep wallowing in ur stupidity. I have already given u a piece of my mind. Now slither back to the gutter from whence u crawled.

1 Like

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Deltagiant: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

You need to understand when people make metaphorical statements. @Balkan was literally not talking of physical land grab but how Nde-Ukwuani must identify themselves, rightly or wrongly. Therefore, It was not about land grab because for example, the Nri (Nshi) people of Anambra would never lay claims to the land of Ogwanri(nshi)-Uku because an Nri priest founded the town. In the same manner the Nteje/Awka people in Anambra would not lay claims to Asaba land because their sons founded Asaba.

Western Igbos who fought against Biafra did so not because they didn’t believe they were Igbos. The officers said openly they were Igbos but had to do what they did on ideological reasons, whatever the excuse. Even at that, they were quite few officers, namely Fred Chijiuka, Cyril Iweze and Alabi Isama (Abdul Rahman) whose father was actually a Fulani-Ilorin man. He is paternally not an Igbo man.

On the other hand, proud western Igbos fought to defend their people (Biafra). Their numbers can not be complete without mentioning a few of them like Rear Admiral Anukwu who was the first Biafran Naval Chief of Staff (Boji-Boji Agbor), Col. Emma Nzefili (Ukwuani), Col. Phillip Trimnel (Aboh), Brigadier Gen. Conrad Nwawo (Onitsha Ugbo), Col. Okwechime (Igbuzor), Brig. Gen Joseph Achuzia (Asaba), Col. Igboba (Igbuzor), Bernard Odogwu, Chief of Biafran Intelligence (Asaba) etc..

That being the case, there were also a few eastern Igbos who helped Nigeria to frustrate Biafra, Ukpabi Asika, C.C Mojekwu , Ike Nwachukwu etc.

Above all these, your ethnic tie is whom you are and that was what inspired the noble men to fight for Biafra. It is only a bast..ard that points to his father’s compound with his left hand. And as such may require “incentives” to identify with members of his own family. At the end of the day, it is the mother South-East region that is always at the receiving end of the stick as regards who accepts or denies being Igbo east or west of the Niger.

This is so because the Yoruba, Hausas, Isoko, Urhobo, Ibibio, Efik, Ijaw and the rest of Nigeria would never accept that an Awka man and Ukwuani are two different ethnic groups. They have always insisted that the two must not have two political shares but one in Nigeria. They reiterated this belief when Peter Odili wanted to usurpe what they thought was their own turn in the south south. Hence the emergence of GEJ. Nuff said.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Deltagiant:

You need to understand when people make metaphorical statements. @Balkan was literally not talking of physical land grab but how Nde-Ukwuani must identify themselves, rightly or wrongly. Therefore, It was not about land grab because for example, the Nri (Nshi) people of Anambra would never lay claims to the land of Ogwanri(nshi)-Uku because an Nri priest founded the town. In the same manner the Nteje/Awka people in Anambra would not lay claims to Asaba land because their sons founded Asaba.

Western Igbos who fought against Biafra did so not because they didn’t believe they were Igbos. The officers said openly they were Igbos but had to do what they did on ideological reasons, whatever the excuse. Even at that, they were quite few officers, namely Fred Chijiuka, Cyril Iweze and Alabi Isama (Abdul Rahman) whose father was actually a Fulani-Ilorin man. He is paternally not an Igbo man.

On the other hand, proud western Igbos fought to defend their people (Biafra). Their numbers can not be complete without mentioning a few of them like Rear Admiral Anukwu who was the first Biafran Naval Chief of Staff (Boji-Boji Agbor), Col. Emma Nzefili (Ukwuani), Col. Phillip Trimnel (Aboh), Brigadier Gen. Conrad Nwawo (Onitsha Ugbo), Col. Okwechime (Igbuzor), Brig. Gen Joseph Achuzia (Asaba), Col. Igboba (Igbuzor), Bernard Odogwu, Chief of Biafran Intelligence (Asaba) etc..

That being the case, there were also a few eastern Igbos who helped Nigeria to frustrate Biafra, Ukpabi Asika, C.C Mojekwu , Ike Nwachukwu etc.

Above all these, your ethnic tie is whom you are and that was what inspired the noble men to fight for Biafra. It is only a bast..ard that points to his father’s compound with his left hand. And as such may require “incentives” to identify with members of his own family. At the end of the day, it is the mother South-East region that is always at the receiving end of the stick as regards who accepts or denies being Igbo east or west of the Niger.

This is so because the Yoruba, Hausas, Isoko, Urhobo, Ibibio, Efik, Ijaw and the rest of Nigeria would never accept that an Awka man and Ukwuani are two different ethnic groups. They have always insisted that the two must not have two political shares but one in Nigeria. They reiterated this belief when Peter Odili wanted to usurpe what they thought was their own turn in the south south. Hence the emergence of GEJ. Nuff said.

I owe you a glass of martini ...brother you have sunerized and made a mince meat of the debate . Your good and intellectual

We pure igbos are saying that they are our brothers not that they are important but for blood sake that's all

May lord be with you

Tony
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by drnoel: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Balkan:

Dude did u swallow a suicide pill. What's is this rubbish about pure igbo or not pure ugbo. Who cares for shit like that? What is wrong with u? Let matter die for matthias.

1 Like

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by drnoel: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
christopher123:

I owe you a glass of martini ...brother you have sunerized and made a mince meat of the debate . Your good and intellectual

We pure igbos are saying that they are our brothers not that they are important but for blood sake that's all

May lord be with you

Tony

U understood what that guy wrote upside down.
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Deltagiant:

Dude u sound like a very intelligent person. I have no quarrel with u. But u can't speak for Balkan. Read his comments and u will realise the kind of person he is.
What he is saying and what u wrote up there are two different things.
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
christopher123:

May lord be with you

Tony

Another dumb statement by another nitwit from the east.
What do u mean by pure Igbo?
Since u have ascribed to urself the title of pure Igbo, why are u so pained the impure Igbos are denying they are Igbo?
Why should they remain impure Igbo when they can be pure Aniocha or pure Ika or pure Oshimili or pure Ukwuani?
LMAO. Good luck with ur Biafra. It will forever remain a struggle for pure Igbo halfwits from the east. No one west of the Niger can take u Easterners seriously. Not with people like u as advocates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Balkan(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Another dumb statement by another nitwit from the east.
What do u mean by pure Igbo?
Since u have ascribed to urself the title of pure Igbo, why are u so pained the impure Igbos are denying they are Igbo?
Why should they remain impure Igbo when they can be pure Aniocha or pure Ika or pure Oshimili or pure Ukwuani?
LMAO. Good luck with ur Biafra. It will forever remain a struggle for pure Igbo halfwits from the east. No one west of the Niger can take u Easterners seriously. Not with people like u as advocates.
what tribe are you if may ask? Why are you so worried. I told you that ukwuani and ndokwa people say they are not Igbo, are going to force them. They might be right that they emigrated from Bini. That they speak Igbo does not make them pure Igbo. Understand my friend we don't need to quarrel about this.
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by drnoel: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Balkan:
what tribe are you if may ask? Why are you so worried. I told you that ukwuani and ndokwa people say they are not Igbo, are going to force them. They might be right that they emigrated from Bini. That they speak Igbo does not make them pure Igbo. Understand my friend we don't need to quarrel about this.

Pls what is this pure and unpure igbo?
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by pazienza(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
When an Igboman say that Asaba belongs to Ndiigbo, he doesn't mean that Asaba land belongs to all Igbos, what he means is that Asaba land belongs to the Asaba people who are Igbo.

When we say that Ukwuani land belongs to Ndiigbo,we mean to say that Ukwuani land belongs to the Igbos indigenous to Ukwuani, and not bini vagabonds in Ukwuani or other Igbos not from Ukwuani area.

Every Igbo man has a town he hails from and will always tell you he is from there. And when he dies, would always wish to be buried in his hometown. This is the nature of Ndiigbo, no Igbo man not from Ukwuani covets Ukwuani land. We only insist that Ukwuani belongs to proud Igbos of Ukwuani stock.

3 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by pazienza(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
drnoel:

Pls what is this pure and pure igbo?

A pure Igbo is any Igbo man, be he from Ekpon in Edo, Eke okpokiri in Bayelsa or Ndoki in akwa ibom, who isn't stained and plagued by inferiority complex or identity crisis.

A pure Igbo man is an Igbo man that is proud of his Igbo heritage.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by pazienza(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
What makes an Igbo man pure is not his location, it's his mindset. An Ogidi man from Anambra not proud of his Igbo heritage is a fake Igbo. But an Ndoki man from far away Akwa ibom who takes pride in,and reveres in his Igbo heritage is a pure Igbo man.

You can't decide whether you are Igbo or not, that already had been decided before you were born. But you can decide to be a pure Igbo man, or get stained by inferiority complex and identity crisis, and become rightly tagged a fake Igbo man. *grins*

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Yeske2(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
pazienza:
What makes an Igbo man pure is not his location, it's his mindset. An Ogidi man from Anambra not proud of his Igbo heritage is fake Igbo. But an Ndoki man from far away Akwa ibom who takes pride in,and reveres in his Igbo heritage is a pure Igbo man.

You can't decide whether you are Igbo or not, that already had been decided before you were born. But you can decide to be a pure Igbo man, or get stained by inferiority complex and identity crisis, and become rightly tagged a fake Igbo man. *grins*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Old Is Nigeria? 99 Or 53? / Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation / Sanitation Violation: 170 Caged In Enugu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.