Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole (1347 Views)

Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff / ‘Abure, Apapa Are Fake’ — Ex-LP Deputy Chair Asks Court To Declare Him Chairman / We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by Ekotech1980: 2:17pm On May 28, 2019
In the aftermath of its loss of Zamfara state to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party PDP, fresh crisis have again hit the ruling All Progressives Congress APC as the Deputy National Chairman, North, Sen. Lawali Shuaibu is up in arms against the party’s National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

In a six-page letter dated May 27th, 2019, and addressed to the Chairman, Shuaibu held that in advanced democracies, people who fail to add value or build over and above what they met on assumption of duty show some civilised examples, “they honourably resign.”

The letter titled “APC: Its fortune and misfortune, time to act!” also said “It is my honest opinion that your ability to ensure this party flourishes is deficient as you lack the necessary composure and you also don’t posses the capabilities and the requisite experience to run a political party.”
Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by phelonrays: 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
I see Elrufai's hand behind this......... anyways we the PDP faithful are still rejoicing over Zamfara oshocked, ... Ondo is loading..... more penury await APC
Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by Paperwhite(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2019
cheesy And the APC inhouse roforofo fight continues.More iberiberism to their elbows.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by Monimatic(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2019
The cabal is indirectly speaking thru the deputy.
They will flush out Tinubu and Oshiomole after the party from May 29

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by Monimatic(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2019
The cabal is indirectly speaking thru the deputy.
They will flush out Tinubu and Oshiomole after the party from May 29
Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by seunmsg(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2019
Nonsense. Oshiomhole led the party to victory at the national level. Nobody should blame him for the loss of Zamfara. Gov Yari, Senator Marafa and other APC leaders from the north west including PMB should take the blame for the Zamfara debacle. When party members fight each other to standstill over personal interest without caring about the overall interest of the party, the Zamfara outcome is inevitable.
Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by kenben: 2:36pm On May 28, 2019
Oshiomoleh vs. Oyegun

Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by Monimatic(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2019
kenben:
Oshiomoleh vs. Oyegun

The plan to flush out Oshiomole and Tinubu out APC ahead of 2023 is already in the advance stage.

The arrow head behind this plots are El Rufai, ABBA Kyari, Kayode Fayemi Amosun ,Yhaya Bello, and several Northern APC governors and other members of the Buhari inner circle.

By next week after the end of the Muslim fasting, the onslaught against Tinubu and Oshiomole will begin---Quote me

The cabal will use the DSS and EFCC to wage full fledge war against Oshiomole and Tinubu.
EFCC will pick Oshiomole first based on the numerous indicting evidence against him over billions of Naira, he collected from Several APC aspirants fore the APC primaries.

Oshiomole has been unusually quiet and gone low key since after the election, the bribery allegations against him will be escalated to the public soon.

Remember couple of months back DSS earlier quizzed Oshiomole over those huge some of money , he collected to influence the APC party primaries all across the country.

The cabal have also thrown their weight behind Governor Obaseki of Edo State against his estranged godfather Oshiomole in his quest for second time,
Oshiomole will find it hard to stop Obaseki

Plan by Oshiomole to use direct primaries against Obaseki just like what was done to Ambode will be thwarted.

Already Police and DSS have started arresting Oshiomole's men across Edo state ahead of the Governorship primaries , and the Edo State government has started demolishing houses or properties belonging to several Oshiomole loyalists.

Tony Adun popularly known as Kabaka who is Oshiomole number one foot soldier and tout will be picked in the coming days for threatening to kill the Edo State governor in a viral video released over the weekend and he will be locked up and forgotten inside cell same way Osakpawan a.k.a Nomolest who is another of Oshiomole right hand man was locked up for over 3 years in a Benin prison after threatening to kill the Edo State Governor Obaseki, because Obaseki disbanded the various taskforces set up to compensate asbestos and touts in Benin by the then Oshiomole government.
Ambode will also be made a minister to despise Tinubu

The politics that will be played out in APC in the coming weeks ahead will be very dirty and will consume lot of APC chieftains , there will be many political casauties depending on which factions they align with.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by Monimatic(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2019
phelonrays:
Op; the source please ........
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-apc-deputy-chair-asks-oshiomhole-to-step-aside/amp

Lawal Shuaibu, deputy national chairman (north) of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has asked Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the ruling party, to step aside.

In a letter dated May 27, Shuaibu accused Oshiomhole of being fond of taking unilateral decision on behalf of the national working committee (NWC).

Shuaibu said the NWC presided over by Oshiomhole hardly meets but when they meet, the final decisions of the committee are altered.

“Please don’t get me wrong, do not think I am saying these about your conduct as Chairman because I want to be Chairman. I don’t want to be NationaI Chairman, because I can not be, even if I want to, for as long as President Muhammadu Buhari is in office, having come from the same North West geo-political zone,” he wrote.

“In advanced democracies, people who fail to add value or build over and above what they met on assumption of duty show some civilized examples, they honourably bow out.

“In that connection therefore, I want to advise you to take the path of honour, to step aside and allow the Party to embark on the onerous task of reconstruction and rehabilitation in those States it was weakened by the effect of manner the last primary election exercises were conducted or even the task of recreating the party where it is on the path of extinction, arising from the loss of a sitting APC Government, for example in Zamfara State, where you directly personally created the problem leading to the painful complete loss of APC’s electoral fortunes, FROM UP TO DOWN I All these are uncontestable facts. You cannot exonerate yourself from blame on what happened to APC Zamfara State, thereby destroying the hopes and aspirations of 534,541 APC members and supporters, including my good self!”
Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by nzeobi(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2019
oshiomole leadership style lead his party to where it is today, in some states direct primaries and in some indirect primaries.

resign honourably like you demanded from saraki if you have any shame.
Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by Olujoe1(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2019
Osho is very arrogant and stubborn

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by ken6488(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2019
grin

Irrespective of Osgo... Pdp apc..

Let talk about the future.....

Since buhari would soon flush out all top south politicians...

Can't you see...

The islamisation plan grin

Working well...
Re: Breaking: Resign Now, Deputy Chair Tells Oshiomhole by Annie939(f): 4:59pm On May 28, 2019
he should resign immediately his a bad luck and a disaster

(1) (Reply)

Watch video Police Shooting And Chasing Shiite Protesters In Abuja / State Of The Nation: Prayers Will Take Nigeria Nowhere, Bishop Bernard Revealed / What God Told Me About Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash "Pastor Adeboye Revealed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.