Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil (1887 Views)

Masquerade Seen Quoting The Scriptures In Enugu State (Photos, Video) / Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) / Exposition On Tithes, Offering And Firstfruits By Dr Mensah Otabil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil by Goshen360(m): 2:41am On May 30, 2019
dumbiri99:
bro you said you were denied us visa three times in one of your posts, please, did you do all your interviews in lagos. I want to apply a third time next month

No, I had my third n final interview then in Abuja, the third time I was approved n that was since 2007 or 2008. Wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil by dumbiri99(f): 7:24am On May 30, 2019
Goshen360:

No, I had my third n final interview then in Abuja, the third time I was approved n that was since 2007 or 2008. Wish you good luck
Do you advice i go for third in abuja, i hhave been denied twice in lagos. Someone said i should go to abuja that is quota based and people are too much in lagos. But i have tuition scholarship and am still scared. Scared of lagos and scared of changing interview location too

1 Like

Re: Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil by Goshen360(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2019
dumbiri99:

Do you advice i go for third in abuja, i hhave been denied twice in lagos. Someone said i should go to abuja that is quota based and people are too much in lagos. But i have tuition scholarship and am still scared. Scared of lagos and scared of changing interview location too

It all depends on few things you have to consider....the gap difference from the last time you're denied, what has changed? On what basis were you denied etc....you can shoot me an email so I can ask you questions myself and then see how I advice you.
Re: Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil by Abdulrahmon68(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
dumbiri99:

Hey bro! good to know you have a tuition scholarship. Honestly you don't need to be scared, the fact that you have been denied twice should have given you enough confidence to get your visa approved on your third time you are planning, Whether Lagos or Abuja location what really matters is how you have able to improved on your performance in such a way that it would be far better compared to the previous denials. Psychologically I feel you did worse than your first attempt if not you should have gotten it on the second attempt. If you don't mind, post your first and second interview transcript here or send to me so that I can peruse it, guide you with correction and assist you in preparing well for your next attempt.

Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? / Something To Think About / I Broke Up Yesterday With My.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.