Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (73743 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by leye4u: 10:34pm On May 28, 2019
Fraust40:

You are an idiot!! You need to return to the kitchen. Showing public support for criminals doesn't make you a fraudster or criminal.
it does in Nigeria....you are aiding and abetting with words ni yen ....lol

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by sinaj(f): 10:34pm On May 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

No be wetin una wan hear him dey sing for una?

nah!

I dont listen to those kinda music
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by cococandy(f): 10:37pm On May 28, 2019
Two wives? Who are those marrying these dumbasses? Women keep disappointing me. Sigh.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by dododawa1: 10:37pm On May 28, 2019
Village people at work
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by olas24u(f): 10:38pm On May 28, 2019
IamD18:
You are a fraudster and a criminal for publicly supporting and advocating for yahoo on social media.
You are wrong and it's a media trial.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by CHEEPO: 10:39pm On May 28, 2019
AbooNasir:

Nobody is condemning anybody or lemme i am not condemning anybody,I'm only standing for what's right.....if he's found guilty let him do the time koju be lo.... Besides check it, sincerely since the arrest of Naira Marley the Efcc has arrest more than 20guys and they (some)have been
sentenced,so why is Naira own different?? why? cuz he's an artist or what?? well na naija we dey, he should go and ask sauce kid and Dammy krane!! didn't they say he was wanted in the UK in 2014??
I know i am not better than him no doubt,but at least I AM NOT A FRAUDSTER(I'M NOT A YAHOO BOY)

Lol@ I am not a fraudster. Pls pray for him.God is not interested in death of anybody but salvation.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2019
VillagePipu:
Please, whoever knows Naira Marley should ask him to shut the bleep up.

He said he has 2 wives in the UK but he's so stupid to know that Bigamy is a crime in the UK under the s.11 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973.

Secondly, he claimed to borrow the laptop from his friend. What if that friend claims that the laptop was stolen and he didn't know who stole it? Marley would be guilty of theft too.

Naira Marley is so daft that the more he opens his mouth, the more he incriminates himself.
He said he has 2 wives in the UK but he's so stupid to know that Bigamy is a crime in the UK under the s.11 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973...

Ignorance and limited knowledge or deliberate attempt to sound intelligent and exposed, or all of the above... Meanwhile u might be a baby that was never out of a matrimony but yet ur father was OK to address u as his child and ur mother his wife...!!!? It's a known fact to exposed people that bigamy is illegal in the West but people have baby mamas who they refer to as spouses.. And are absolutely responsible for them...

Now let me check if u aren't a robot or a dunce or both.... Is it OK for the government to mandate me to be responsible for mother and child in all ramifications as required knowing fully well we have no legal backing as it were and in the same breath it will be bigamy if I refer to them orally as my spouse or partner?

The celebrities we have living with baby mamas in Nigeria or outside why don't u attack and refrain them from parading themselves as spouses...

You are just ignorant and myopic and I despise, detest irritating people.. Who are devoid of commonsense and logic..

I'm not supporting bigamy, polygamy or philandering... But we all know what is the trend now.. It started as a joke about 20 years ago women started to tune their girls to fiercely fight to keep men at all costs, before we knew it many unwanted unions were created, murders, rancorous and acrimonious endings filled the society all in the name of marriage, today is a new trend baby mamas even friends now share same baby fathers and everyone now thrives to get theirs...

Get a life and stop being irritating because u want to express an half baked knowledge..

I'm ara here... By the way I'm in Europe almost 15years and my family lives in the UK were all born and raised... Before u speak... Becareful I might embarrass u more uncapped, untamed this time around..

NB.. I don't support fraud or tolerate it.. Because I noticed uneducated bitter souls devoid of intelligent inputs run out easily and attack opinions instead of subject matters..

Goodnight..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by iswallker(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2019
Princedapace:
The most stupid excuse I av ever heard.. Sorry bro, u don enter. Except a very powerful person speaks to Tinubu to help u, if not, u are a gonna..

We sincerely seek volunteers for this PhD study. I brought it here to see if I can get volunteers from here. We actually need 1600 volunteers. 250 already volunteered so far.

Hi guys, we all know how far with hustling in Nigeria. I do my best to support anyone as much i can. A friend of mine who is lucky to get a PhD scholarship in the University of Florida needs our help. Her research is on birth control in Nigeria. She designed an online survey to capture the views of Nigerians regarding this timing issue. Pls, this is the best way I can be of help.

I know this process is stressful, pls, my sincere apology for this. Kindly help one of us. She seriously needs 1600 respondents to complete this research. I know you can if you decide to. Pls, the survey takes less than 20 minutes. Pls, if u encounter any problem, kindly let me know and I will surely attend to it.
Thank u once again.

To participate, check this https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo rm/SV_eM2zdv6bFlzZWXH

You put down someone and you need help from others.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by AbooNasir(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2019
CHEEPO:

Lol@ I am not a fraudster. Pls pray for him.God is not interested in death of anybody but salvation.

pray? you say pray? i pray make i pray for am o.....me self need prayer!! or let's say i will,on one condition he shouldn't lie about all the allegations,he should accept the charges against him..... thou shall not lie, who lie go tiff buy Naira Marley is lieing, how do you expect to pray for someone who no ready change?
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 28, 2019
You borrowed a Mac book laptop in UK from a friend, the laptop has been with you all the while, but you haven't accessed the content of the laptop. May Thunder fire you for this stupid lie. Tell that to your fellow criminals(Yahoo boys). undecided
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 28, 2019
Livefreeordieha:

He said he has 2 wives in the UK but he's so stupid to know that Bigamy is a crime in the UK under the s.11 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973...

Ignorance and limited knowledge or deliberate attempt to sound intelligent and exposed, or all of the above... Meanwhile u might be a baby that was never out of a matrimony but yet ur father was OK to address u as his child and ur mother his wife...!!!? It's a known fact to exposed people that bigamy is illegal in the West but people have baby mamas who they refer to as spouses.. And are absolutely responsible for them...

Now let me check if u aren't a robot or a dunce or both.... Is it OK for the government to mandate me to be responsible for mother and child in all ramifications as required knowing fully well we have no legal backing as it were and in the same breath it will be bigamy if I refer to them orally as my spouse or partner?

The celebrities we have living with baby mamas in Nigeria or outside why don't u attack and refrain them from parading themselves as spouses...

You are just ignorant and myopic and I despise, detest irritating people.. Who are devoid of commonsense and logic..

I'm not supporting bigamy, polygamy or philandering... But we all know what is the trend now.. It started as a joke about 20 years ago women started to tune their girls to fiercely fight to keep men at all costs, before we knew it many unwanted unions were created, murders, rancorous and acrimonious endings filled the society all in the name of marriage, today is a new trend baby mamas even friends now share same baby fathers and everyone now thrives to get theirs...

Get a life and stop being irritating because u want to express an half baked knowledge..

I'm ara here... By the way I'm in Europe almost 15years and my family lives in the UK were all born and raised... Before u speak... Becareful I might embarrass u more uncapped, untamed this time around..

NB.. I don't support fraud or tolerate it.. Because I noticed uneducated bitter souls devoid of intelligent inputs run out easily and attack opinions instead of subject matters..

Goodnight..
Why don't you just keep quiet? Some of you are so ignorant and brazen about it. Just take a look at who referred to someone who knew what he was saying as being ignorant!

I couldn't stop laughing at this. What an irony! grin

The person you mentioned was 100% correct in his submission. Don't equate having a child out of wedlock which isn't a crime in UK, or America to marrying more than one wife which is a crime. A guy could call his babymama his spouse, but legal documentation of such unions as man and wife is paramount in any context.

Where is your brain sef? And to think your post was so vulgar. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by CHEEPO: 10:59pm On May 28, 2019
AbooNasir:

pray? you say pray? i pray make i pray for am o.....me self need prayer!! or let's say i will,on one condition he shouldn't lie about all the allegations,he should accept the charges against him..... thou shall not lie, who lie go tiff buy Naira Marley is lieing, how do you expect to pray for someone who no ready change?

If he admits then he is finished, hence reason for lying. Trust me friend people really come out with different perspective about life after this ordeal. He will see life differently, I heared only his mother stood by him,no friends around,no girls nobody.
Secondly you compared his case to sauce kid, his grace in this life might be different.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by 12345baba(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2019
Them wan release the boy soo
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by shogsman(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2019
Poor cooked up story,you can’t have two wives in the I’m it’s illegal,you borrowed a MacBook across international borders,he and his lawyers are dumb.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Why don't you just keep quiet? Some of you are so ignorant and brazen about it. Just take a look at who referred to someone who knew what he was saying as being ignorant!

I couldn't stop laughing at this. What an irony! grin

The person you mentioned was 100% current in his submission. Don't equate having a child out of wedlock which isn't a crime in UK, or America to marrying more than one wife which is a crime.

Where is your brain sef? And to think your post was so vulgar. cheesy
sharrap where did I make the comparison..? U are even brazenly and recklessly ignorant. Perhaps or obviously u are even more scorned than u write... Daft girl.. Help him answer the questions therein... Oops she passed... Zero comprehension skills.. The type who claims they graduated but didn't take nysc because the lecturer was rude..

Let me come down to your level again and explain Nahhhhh u aren't worth it... Sensible people will read our write up lateron and place u were u rightly belong...

To the left.!!!!

Next please.. I mean reasonable people.. Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 28, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
sharrap where did I make the comparison..? U are even brazenly and recklessly ignorant. Perhaps or obviously u are even more scorned than u write... Daft girl.. Help him answer the questions therein... Oops she passed... Zero comprehension skills.. The type who claims they graduated but didn't take nysc because the lecturer was rude..

Let me come down to your level again and explain Nahhhhh u aren't worth it... Sensible people will read our write up lateron and place u were u rightly belong...

To the left.!!!!

Next please.. I mean reasonable people.. Thanks.
Livefreeordieha:

Goodnight..
God forbid I condescend to your level. Perhaps, you typed those in your dreams.

Empty head! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by highness25(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2019
Ayodele70:
Singer Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, says he has two wives and four children, who are all British citizens.

He also said he is not a criminal and has no idea what the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission found on his laptop.

Naira Marley, who claimed to be 28-years old, said apart from storing his songs and music videos, he had never done anything illegal with his laptop.

The artiste said this in his statement on oath which he made while in EFCC custody, which was obtained by The Punch.

The artiste, who identified himself as a Swedish Yoruba man, wrote,

My name is Azeez Fashola.

“I am married to two wives and I have four kids. They are all British citizens staying in the United Kingdom.

“I studied in the United Kingdom, started studying at Porlock Hall, then I moved to Walworth School where I received my GCSE.

“My results for my GCSE are English (C), Maths (B) and Science (C).

“I left Walworth School with my qualification and went further to study at Peckham Academy, where I got distinction in Business.

“Then, I went further to study at Crossways College where I finished my Business Law; but I had kids at that time, so I took a break and started making music till date.”

According to Naira Marley, he did not own a laptop but was given one to use temporarily to upload videos on YouTube.

He said,

“I started making music in 2014 individually (sic), but now I’m signed to Marathon, a United Kingdom-based record label.

“I had a deal with Coca-Cola for my song, Issa Goal, in which I featured Olamide and Lil Kesh.

“I also had deals with Nike to participate in the Nigerian sportswear (sic).

“I’m in possession of a MacBook laptop, which I borrowed from a friend named Yad Isril in England, because while returning to Nigeria, I knew I was going to need a laptop to upload my music videos on YouTube and also to keep my exclusive songs.”

Naira Marley added,

“I’m in possession of the laptop but I have no idea what is on it apart from my music videos.

According to the artiste, the said laptop had no password and could be accessed by anyone.

He claimed to have met Isril in a secondary school in England.

He owns the butcher’s and an electronics shop in England. He is a British citizen, though his family is from Iraq.

“I don’t have a personal laptop at the moment because I don’t need it.

“My management team handles everything I need to do on the laptop. I only use my iPhone X for everything I do
,” he said.

The EFCC had arrested the artiste on May 10, 2019 together with Omoniyi Temidayo (aka Zlatan Ibile) and three others for alleged advance fee fraud.

Following his arrest, the anti-graft agency filed 11 charges against him.

The charges with suit number FHC/L/178C/19 were filed before a Lagos State High Court.

The artiste was later arraigned before Justice Nicholas Oweibo of the Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos, on May 20, 2019.

Following his arraignment, Justice Oweibo ordered that Naira Marley be remanded in prison custody until May 30 to take the bail application filed by the defence counsel, Taiwo Oreagba, on behalf of his client.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/im-not-a-criminal-i-have-two-wives-and-four-children-naira-marley.html

I'm not a supporter of crime but let he without sin cast the first stone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by joepepsy(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2019
Relax, take a deep breath and read your comment,now tell me who is the idiot between two of you? You are the idiot! Gerara here!!!!
Fraust40:

You are an idiot!! You need to return to the kitchen. Showing public support for criminals doesn't make you a fraudster or criminal.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 28, 2019
IamD18:
You are a fraudster and a criminal for publicly supporting and advocating for yahoo on social media.
And you are the biggest criminal for public supporting and advocati Atiku to be our president on social media
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by salford1: 11:20pm On May 28, 2019
This one don humble inside cell.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by streetfabulous: 11:22pm On May 28, 2019
EFCC can reset brain 9icely. The poor guy has changed tune after seeing stars. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2019
Ayodele70:
Singer Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, says he has two wives and four children, who are all British citizens.

He also said he is not a criminal and has no idea what the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission found on his laptop.

Naira Marley, who claimed to be 28-years old, said apart from storing his songs and music videos, he had never done anything illegal with his laptop.

The artiste said this in his statement on oath which he made while in EFCC custody, which was obtained by The Punch.

The artiste, who identified himself as a Swedish Yoruba man, wrote,

My name is Azeez Fashola.

“I am married to two wives and I have four kids. They are all British citizens staying in the United Kingdom.

“I studied in the United Kingdom, started studying at Porlock Hall, then I moved to Walworth School where I received my GCSE.

“My results for my GCSE are English (C), Maths (B) and Science (C).

“I left Walworth School with my qualification and went further to study at Peckham Academy, where I got distinction in Business.

“Then, I went further to study at Crossways College where I finished my Business Law; but I had kids at that time, so I took a break and started making music till date.”

According to Naira Marley, he did not own a laptop but was given one to use temporarily to upload videos on YouTube.

He said,

“I started making music in 2014 individually (sic), but now I’m signed to Marathon, a United Kingdom-based record label.

“I had a deal with Coca-Cola for my song, Issa Goal, in which I featured Olamide and Lil Kesh.

“I also had deals with Nike to participate in the Nigerian sportswear (sic).

“I’m in possession of a MacBook laptop, which I borrowed from a friend named Yad Isril in England, because while returning to Nigeria, I knew I was going to need a laptop to upload my music videos on YouTube and also to keep my exclusive songs.”

Naira Marley added,

“I’m in possession of the laptop but I have no idea what is on it apart from my music videos.

According to the artiste, the said laptop had no password and could be accessed by anyone.

He claimed to have met Isril in a secondary school in England.

He owns the butcher’s and an electronics shop in England. He is a British citizen, though his family is from Iraq.

“I don’t have a personal laptop at the moment because I don’t need it.

“My management team handles everything I need to do on the laptop. I only use my iPhone X for everything I do
,” he said.

The EFCC had arrested the artiste on May 10, 2019 together with Omoniyi Temidayo (aka Zlatan Ibile) and three others for alleged advance fee fraud.

Following his arrest, the anti-graft agency filed 11 charges against him.

The charges with suit number FHC/L/178C/19 were filed before a Lagos State High Court.

The artiste was later arraigned before Justice Nicholas Oweibo of the Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos, on May 20, 2019.

Following his arraignment, Justice Oweibo ordered that Naira Marley be remanded in prison custody until May 30 to take the bail application filed by the defence counsel, Taiwo Oreagba, on behalf of his client.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/im-not-a-criminal-i-have-two-wives-and-four-children-naira-marley.htmlshut up there, lai muhamed

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2019
Shut up there, lai muhamed
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by iamadedotun(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2019
Oshey amofin agba...eyan femi falana you know all this and you are still commenting on nairaland..
VillagePipu:
Please, whoever knows Naira Marley should ask him to shut the bleep up.

He said he has 2 wives in the UK but he's so stupid to know that Bigamy is a crime in the UK under the s.11 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973.

Secondly, he claimed to borrow the laptop from his friend. What if that friend claims that the laptop was stolen and he didn't know who stole it? Marley would be guilty of theft too.

Naira Marley is so daft that the more he opens his mouth, the more he incriminates himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by iamadedotun(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2019
Pele angeli mimo amofin agba awon eyan afe babalawo
IamD18:

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by salford1: 11:37pm On May 28, 2019
highness25:
I'm not a supporter of crime but let he without sin cast the first stone.
So we should continue to encourage crime?
We might as well live without laws and open the jail for all prisoners to escape.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by promiseniqqa(m): 11:40pm On May 28, 2019
Chupanarrimarrichupako
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
God forbid I condescend to your level. Perhaps, you typed those in your dreams.

Empty head! cheesy
u lack comprehension skills was I asking a question or alluding to a fact or commenting on a trend??

Your problem is u are a pained bitter, sour and sore soul.. U probably had a point in time fiercely and diabolically took a man by force either for ur own selfish desires or for marriage and later got doomed hence u are disgruntled about the way men address baby mamas as wives irregardless whether it steals ur miserable sleep away from u... I don't know but it's plausible.... U are very quick to conclusions and only people with fatal regrets acts in such manners because they are always eager to justify their misdeeds and mistakes...

Not here today.. No time.. For assllicking I'm a big fan of beauty with brains... And that engage me intelligently and sincerely I hate deceptive and hypocritical people.. People who sin and judge others sinning differently... People who think they have the divine scale to measure sins... Forgetting even God was quoted saying the SIN OF WITCHCRAFT IS AS DANGEROUS AS THE SIN OF DISOBEDIENCE what that meant was no sin is greater than the other.. Obey all my commandments... But ignorant selfish self serving people like u choose number 2..and cast aspersions on the other guy struggling to violate number 1.. Because in ur own judgment his own is evil..

Go and find peace with ursef woman.. I made my point... I can't help u further...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2019
sinaj:
Tune don dey change grin

You schooled in Uk and you look and talk like a tout

Yes he schooled in the uk.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by VillagePipu: 11:47pm On May 28, 2019
[s]
Livefreeordieha:

Goodnight..
[/s]

Is it just a few paragraphs of my post that inspired this Psalm 119 that you typed?
Frustration has finished this one's destiny. grin

I would ignore the insults you were throwing around. I'm not responsible for your frustration and so, carry it elsewhere.

1. An unmarried woman can't be regarded as a spouse. If you don't know what a spouse means, that's your problem for not being properly educated.

2. You can give birth to 100 children for a man but if not married, you're not his legal wife.

3. I don't care if you are in kuvukiland or Guam. If you are this ignorant despite being in Europe, how would your brain be functioning if you were tapping palmwine in Abakaliki?

4. I know my post touched a raw nerve in your personal life hence the frustrated outburst. Go and rearrange your life so that your children won't make the mistakes you've made.

5. Good night and God punish all thieves, fraudsters and yahoo boys.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Iambond(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2019
Even if you jail Naira marley for 100 years, it won't take an inch to solve Nigeria's problems. Let's be realistic here, the real scammers and fraudsters are up their with power, guns, wealth, meaningful signatures and hatred for us.

He's not the only one to glorify scam, Olu maintain sang "Yahooze" and got away with it, Erigga narrated his story in his "Biggest motivation" song and got away. This people crucifying Marley I have news for you, first he's not the reason behind unemployment, terrorism, the jos, kanduna and so on killings, he's also not the reason why the country has no light or why workers don't get paid, he also has not looted $15b of government funds, he's not responsible for the prices increase in goods and services, he's not responsible for police brutality, abuse of power and killings.

Nigeria has the capability to be like Dubai but look at the shameful conditions we live in, We know our problems but we turn a blind eye to them, that is one of the reasons Nigeria can never grow.
#NairaMarley is not the problem of Nigeria.
#freenairamarley

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.