Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (73741 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by SojiCash(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2019
IamD18:
You are a fraudster and a criminal for publicly supporting and advocating for yahoo on social media.

Ongbo
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by VillagePipu: 12:01am On May 29, 2019
Iambond:
Even if you jail Naira marley for 100 years, it won't take an inch to solve Nigeria's problems. Let's be realistic here, the real scammers and fraudsters are up their with power, guns, wealth, meaningful signatures and hatred for us.

He's not the only one to glorify scam, Olu maintain sang "Yahooze" and got away with it, Erigga narrated his story in his "Biggest motivation" song and got away. This people crucifying Marley I have news for you, first he's not the reason behind unemployment, terrorism, the jos, kanduna and so on killings, he's also not the reason why the country has no light or why workers don't get paid, he also has not looted $15b of government funds, he's not responsible for the prices increase in goods and services, he's not responsible for police brutality, abuse of power and killings.

Nigeria has the capability to be like Dubai but look at the shameful conditions we live in, We know our problems but we turn a blind eye to them, that is one of the reasons Nigeria can never grow.
#NairaMarley is not the problem of Nigeria.
#freenairamarley

Naira Marley is not Nigeria's problem but he's a perfect scapegoat.

Do you know that of all arrested with Marley, he's the only one still held? If he wasn't foolish with his bragging, he would have been released.

Where he is, money can't help him. The Efcc officers handling his case would use him to get promotion. The lawyers handling his matter would use him to get promotion.

Better start praying they don't jail him cos the judge handling his matter doesn't spare thieves. That particular judge recently sentenced a qualified lawyer to prison.

Marley is a small fry but a perfect scapegoat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Albertlanre(m): 12:04am On May 29, 2019
Munu no face your biz ..idiot
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by hush15: 12:04am On May 29, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Story story at 28 with two wife....wah about if you are 50 years wah will happen

i have a bro thats not 30 and he has 4 wives with uncountable kids and he is not aboki o

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by VillagePipu: 12:04am On May 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Why don't you just keep quiet? Some of you are so ignorant and brazen about it. Just take a look at who referred to someone who knew what he was saying as being ignorant!

I couldn't stop laughing at this. What an irony! grin

The person you mentioned was 100% correct in his submission. Don't equate having a child out of wedlock which isn't a crime in UK, or America to marrying more than one wife which is a crime. A guy could call his babymama his spouse, but legal documentation of such unions as man and wife is paramount in any context.

Where is your brain sef? And to think your post was so vulgar. cheesy

My post hammered that guy to his marrows. He's probably somewhere producing bastards thinking he has children whereas he has refused to marry their mother or he's a product of such liaisons.

I actually feel amused by his comments. It's funny that not only is he stupid, he's dedicated, persistent and committed to stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Nobody: 12:11am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

My post hammered that guy to his marrows. He's probably somewhere producing bastards thinking he has children whereas he has refused to marry their mother or he's a product of such liaisons.

I actually feel amused by his comments. It's funny that not only is he stupid, he's dedicated, persistent and committed to stupidity.
So, that a government that's against bigamy allows you to pay child support legitimizes the baby daddy and baby mama relationship to married couples? What a fool! I don't have the time to waste on him and that was why I refused to grace his ignorance with further counter response.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by VillagePipu: 12:12am On May 29, 2019
iamadedotun:
Oshey amofin agba...eyan femi falana you know all this and you are still commenting on nairaland..

Adekunle Olumayowa Adedotun, I'm on Nairaland so that I can educate ignorant people shamelessly supporting cyber thieves like you.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by VillagePipu: 12:13am On May 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
So, that a government that's against bigamy allows you to pay child support legitimizes the baby daddy and baby mama relationship to married couples? What a fool! I don't have the time to waste on him and that was why I refused to grace his ignorance with further counter response.

grin
The guy is very unenlightened and should be restricted to the animal section of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2019
sinaj:
Tune don dey change grin

You schooled in Uk and you look and talk like a tout
He is giving the street what they want. That's why he is surviving in the music industry.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by highness25(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2019
salford1:

So we should continue to encourage crime?
We might as well live without laws and open the jail for all prisoners to escape.
For Confucius laws are not important in the society. Read about Confucianism and see reasons
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by highness25(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2019
salford1:

So we should continue to encourage crime?
We might as well live without laws and open the jail for all prisoners to escape.
For Confucius laws are not important in the society. Read about Confucianism and see reasons.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Nobody: 12:33am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

Naira Marley is not Nigeria's problem but he's a perfect scapegoat.

Do you know that of all arrested with Marley, he's the only one still held? If he wasn't foolish with his bragging, he would have been released.

Where he is, money can't help him. The Efcc officers handling his case would use him to get promotion. The lawyers handling his matter would use him to get promotion.

Better start praying they don't jail him cos the judge handling his matter doesn't spare thieves. That particular judge recently sentenced a qualified lawyer to prison.

Marley is a small fry but a perfect scapegoat.

he will be a good example to these foolish youths who think they can continue on this route with no consequences.

he says he is a husband and father - well, most victims of yahoo boys are also father, mothers parents, whose hard earned life savings are being blown by these thieves in one night at the club

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Brightest04(m): 12:39am On May 29, 2019
The guy is now speaking in tongue. Omo this is new Naija no more room for foolish utterances.
MIND YOUR WORDS.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Chamber2000: 12:40am On May 29, 2019
Johnbosco77:
Free nairamarley.

Go after our polithiefcians
Y9u you are an idiot bro

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Apina(m): 12:41am On May 29, 2019
He said he doesn't have a PC because he doesn't need it but knew he needed a laptop to store and upload his music upon returning to Nigeria. Where do they get the paid idiots who write and upload these statements undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:02am On May 29, 2019
Witch-hunting EFCC.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Nobody: 1:04am On May 29, 2019
Who ask you?
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by IamSoProlific: 1:07am On May 29, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
u lack comprehension skills was I asking a question or alluding to a fact or commenting on a trend??

Your problem is u are a pained bitter, sour and sore soul.. U probably had a point in time fiercely and diabolically took a man by force either for ur own selfish desires or for marriage and later got doomed hence u are disgruntled about the way men address baby mamas as wives irregardless whether it steals ur miserable sleep away from u... I don't know but it's plausible.... U are very quick to conclusions and only people with fatal regrets acts in such manners because they are always eager to justify their misdeeds and mistakes...

Not here today.. No time.. For assllicking I'm a big fan of beauty with brains... And that engage me intelligently and sincerely I hate deceptive and hypocritical people.. People who sin and judge others sinning differently... People who think they have the divine scale to measure sins... Forgetting even God was quoted saying the SIN OF WITCHCRAFT IS AS DANGEROUS AS THE SIN OF DISOBEDIENCE what that meant was no sin is greater than the other.. Obey all my commandments... But ignorant selfish self serving people like u choose number 2..and cast aspersions on the other guy struggling to violate number 1.. Because in ur own judgment his own is evil..

Go and find peace with ursef woman.. I made my point... I can't help u further...

Enough said....

Rest your head and let those bitter, frustrated and pained sadist souls ramble on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by ibknaanii80: 1:08am On May 29, 2019
U know that moment when u are enjoying that you are trending and u feeling yourself only to later discover say this one no be Sherey sherey ooo, say den won carry u do scape goat.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Yankee101: 1:13am On May 29, 2019
You say you want war, you hear one gunshot and begin to run

Keep promoting fraud, we'll get you one after the other

The harm people like this created, you hear jokes of a Nigerian prince everytime from white folks in the West. It MUST stop. Nigerians work hard but some are bent on giving us all bad names

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by SmartyPants(m): 1:38am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:
Please, whoever knows Naira Marley should ask him to shut the bleep up.

He said he has 2 wives in the UK but he's so stupid to know that Bigamy is a crime in the UK under the s.11 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973.

Secondly, he claimed to borrow the laptop from his friend. What if that friend claims that the laptop was stolen and he didn't know who stole it? Marley would be guilty of theft too.

Naira Marley is so daft that the more he opens his mouth, the more he incriminates himself.

Why would his friend do that? More so when said friend is in the UK and is of no concern in the matter?
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by VillagePipu: 1:58am On May 29, 2019
SmartyPants:

Why would his friend do that? More so when said friend is in the UK and is of no concern in the matter?

If they found incriminating items on the laptop and Marley claimed the items belonged to his friend. If Efcc decides to involve Interpol, you think that friend would accept?

Just so you know, the Efcc receives foreign funding to boost their operations and many foreign countries are very happy with this clampdown on Internet fraudsters.

The UK DFID is among and would mess up any British found involved.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by VillagePipu: 2:01am On May 29, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Enough said....

Rest your head and let those bitter, frustrated and pained sadist souls ramble on.

You guys can only make noise online supporting that fool called Naira Marley, none of you could get a sensible lawyer to get him out.

When he comes out, he would be much more wiser, I assure you. Go and ask small doctor how far.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by abbey621(m): 2:19am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

If they found incriminating items on the laptop and Marley claimed the items belonged to his friend. If Efcc decides to involve Interpol, you think that friend would accept?

Just so you know, the Efcc receives foreign funding to boost their operations and many foreign countries are very happy with this clampdown on Internet fraudsters.

You don't ned to explain too much, ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law. If EFCC is smart, they already have his emails and other forensic evidence from the laptop with date stamps. Best thing for himwas to settle but now he's going o be used as a publicity stunt while eating partially cooked beans grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by biggie73(m): 3:05am On May 29, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Story story at 28 with two wife....wah about if you are 50 years wah will happen
....life is a choice.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Tabuku: 3:06am On May 29, 2019
It really baffles me when I see such things happening in Nigeria. This boy need to be corrected, not just to treat him like an outcast. When EFCC catches real yahoo boys in action, nobody complains. This dude is a musician. Is the same what they killed Fela people and at last the Fela himself, why? Because of saying the truth about what we are now witnessing in Nigeria today. The song said : I my a yahoo boy? Is a question that not of us can answer it in a different ways, pending our own understanding. The politicians and federal government are the yahoo+ . Buhari is a yahoo.why? All that he promise the nation, none was done. Naira -dollar, petroleum 79kobo - ..... Stone us after 2years if we don’t fulfill. Instead they are telling us stories everyday while enriching them selfs. lie Mohammed, Fashola, the cabals and many others are yahoo +
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by SmartyPants(m): 3:07am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

Marley already has said three things:

1. That the laptop was not his
2. That he does not know anything about it's contents
3. The laptop has no password and could be used by anyone

So, having said he does not know anything about it's contents, he obviously is not going to turn around and claim that he suddenly knows who is responsible for specific items on the laptop. More so when considered in light of point 3.

Secondly, even if it comes to the point where the friend claims the laptop was stole, that wouldn't automatically make Marley guilty of theft. Courts require evidence, and since of course said friend won't be appearing before a Nigerian Court, any allegations made by him won't generally be admissible as evidence, and even if they were, they would need to be corroborated by other pieces of evidence. For example, was the laptop reported as stolen at any point?
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Probz(m): 3:30am On May 29, 2019
Naira Marley’s 24. His age is plastered on the web by London police.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Probz(m): 3:30am On May 29, 2019
He was only 19 in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by KendrickAyomide: 3:55am On May 29, 2019
sinaj:
Tune don dey change grin

You schooled in Uk and you look and talk like a tout
Nairaland hoe shut the Bleep up.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by KendrickAyomide: 3:56am On May 29, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nobody gives a crap about you and your family grin rot in jail
rot in Jail? The highest na 1year. Can't say the same about your family rotting in poverty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.