Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (73736 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Esomchi800(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Yeah,
Am sure he also holds us accountable for our deeds..
He forgive us easily
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by IamSoProlific: 9:39am On May 29, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
you got no idea the irritating things I had to bear to respond to them bro.. I don't just get it.. Mr prolific it's pathetic enough to understand the brain drain but what beats me is that in the face of corrections with elaborate explanations they will still be adamant, impervious and vehemently refuse to learn..

Hence the conclusion that all was as a result of your aforementioned observations.. Bitterness, frustrations and depression.

No one is holding brief for an alleged criminal as it were the subject matter was whether he could address his baby mamas as wives or not.. And u saw how it panned out...

Hell was let loose... Ignorant arguments, hypocritical and mundane comments took over abandoning the main issue..

I so much understand how irritating and disgusting it can be, please like I said, rest your head and never take any of the maundering personal or emotional.

None of them posses the sole knowledge of the point you are trying to convey, rather, they're more concerned with throwing tantrums at you because your point shares same space with fraud related matter, instead of asking for clarity.

Nigerians are so sanctimonious, yet nothing positive to show for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Akuruoulo(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Cooked story though Maggi no dey the story

U funny ooh .
how the story for dey if say maggi dey am ?
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Oyindidi(f): 9:41am On May 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U funny ooh .
how the story for dey if say maggi dey am ?
E for dey convincinggrin
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Akuruoulo(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
E for dey convincinggrin

HAHAHA U NO GET CHILL ABEG
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Ezedavo12(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2019
Awon Eleyi won be ni
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Philgafauto: 10:15am On May 29, 2019
Benz4pimp:
You just summarized why the youths can never rule Nigeria in a long time....Pull him Down syndrome......Once they fail,they want every other youth to fail!!!!Your politicians are Bleep ing you big time everyday but what can you do?When you do not adequate provision for an erosion,what do you expect?Bunch of stupid youths that can’t think in one direction

Baba, na so oooo. Even though i am not a yahoo boy, i can never criticize them.

Yahoo is the occupation saving millions of down trodden youths from poverty. Hateful Nigerian youths are just jealous of the "uneducated yahoo boys" who upset the apple cart and toppled our entitled graduates from their exalted position. I am a graduate too and i studied hard in University but i will never wish Yahoo boys downfall even if they have oppressed me and snatched some of my girl friends way back in school. The society and bad Government we have has made Yahoo a necessary evil and that social and financial vice/crime is not going anywhere until Nigeria gets better and provides jobs and a conducive environment for her teeming youths.

No level of hate and jealousy by unemployed and jealous Nigerian graduates will eradicate Yahoo boys from naija as we all cant manage or suffer the same. Our capacity to absorb hardship differs and some people want the good things of life.

Nigerian graduates should either lead a revolution against the ruling class or join the league of trainee yahoo boys.

Edit: Oyedepo who prosecutes for EFCC is a shitty counsel and he will bungle the Naira Marley case.

#FreeNairaMarley undecided
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Michaelkelvin1(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2019
MA guy you are a true yahoo boy ;DMA
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by ebby9z(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2019
Lleigh:

My thoughts exactly, now he will have another agency on his back looking into how he married two women the uk and if the families are claiming money illegally

Then he will be moving from frying pan to fire. Who's his lawyer set?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by judetastic(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2019
a lot of Nigerians keep fooling themselves, whether you like It or not Naira marley is innocent period, he never accessed the credit card stuff since he got it from a friend. if you use macbook you will know alot buh Nigerians are quick to say rubbish and besides he never supported Yahoo, he only dropped a song telling a lot of fools (simi) that he's not involved. That’s why he had a lot of confidence while talking pictures at efcc Office. Nigerians use your head, don't only act based on your feelings, try to see things from as many angles as possible especially the right one!!
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by obontami: 10:38pm On May 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Cooked story though Maggi no dey the story

Help am put am na. grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2019
Admin401:

Maybe when you finally graduate primary school and learn to read, then you'll undersrand that he wasn't arrested because of a song.

you are the slowpoke here... idi.iot
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Oyindidi(f): 3:03pm On May 30, 2019
obontami:

Help am put am na. grin
Longest time
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Viicfuntop(f): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:

He said he has 2 wives in the UK but he's so stupid to know that Bigamy is a crime in the UK under the s.11 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973...

Ignorance and limited knowledge or deliberate attempt to sound intelligent and exposed, or all of the above... Meanwhile u might be a baby that was never out of a matrimony but yet ur father was OK to address u as his child and ur mother his wife...!!!? It's a known fact to exposed people that bigamy is illegal in the West but people have baby mamas who they refer to as spouses.. And are absolutely responsible for them...

Now let me check if u aren't a robot or a dunce or both.... Is it OK for the government to mandate me to be responsible for mother and child in all ramifications as required knowing fully well we have no legal backing as it were and in the same breath it will be bigamy if I refer to them orally as my spouse or partner?

The celebrities we have living with baby mamas in Nigeria or outside why don't u attack and refrain them from parading themselves as spouses...

You are just ignorant and myopic and I despise, detest irritating people.. Who are devoid of commonsense and logic..

I'm not supporting bigamy, polygamy or philandering... But we all know what is the trend now.. It started as a joke about 20 years ago women started to tune their girls to fiercely fight to keep men at all costs, before we knew it many unwanted unions were created, murders, rancorous and acrimonious endings filled the society all in the name of marriage, today is a new trend baby mamas even friends now share same baby fathers and everyone now thrives to get theirs...

Get a life and stop being irritating because u want to express an half baked knowledge..

I'm ara here... By the way I'm in Europe almost 15years and my family lives in the UK were all born and raised... Before u speak... Becareful I might embarrass u more uncapped, untamed this time around..

NB.. I don't support fraud or tolerate it.. Because I noticed uneducated bitter souls devoid of intelligent inputs run out easily and attack opinions instead of subject matters..

Goodnight..

You said a lot but nothing
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Viicfuntop(f): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:
[s][/s]

Is it just a few paragraphs of my post that inspired this Psalm 119 that you typed?
Frustration has finished this one's destiny. grin

I would ignore the insults you were throwing around. I'm not responsible for your frustration and so, carry it elsewhere.

1. An unmarried woman can't be regarded as a spouse. If you don't know what a spouse means, that's your problem for not being properly educated.

2. You can give birth to 100 children for a man but if not married, you're not his legal wife.

3. I don't care if you are in kuvukiland or Guam. If you are this ignorant despite being in Europe, how would your brain be functioning if you were tapping palmwine in Abakaliki?

4. I know my post touched a raw nerve in your personal life hence the frustrated outburst. Go and rearrange your life so that your children won't make the mistakes you've made.

5. Good night and God punish all thieves, fraudsters and yahoo boys.

I was surprised at his essay. He said a lot and made no sense. You said no 3 correctly.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Viicfuntop:

You said a lot but nothing
because it was meant for discerning minds not immature, ignorant minds... Drink a glass of water and read again, if lack of comprehension symptoms persist... Fucckkkkkk the thread..

Try it and thank me later for not embarrassing you..
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Viicfuntop(f): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
because it was meant for discerning minds not immature, ignorant minds... Drink a glass of water and read again, if lack of comprehension symptoms persist... Fucckkkkkk the thread..

Try it and thank me later for not embarrassing you..

You give yourself a lot of credit
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Viicfuntop:

You give yourself a lot of credit
yes I do.. Because I'm not a pussy.. And I'm not a fan of hypocrites they nauseate me..
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Viicfuntop(f): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol... I already know ur type... Lol@ u said no 3 correctly.. Sadistic sore sore loser like u... If not that u are a miserable whoreeeeeee whoring about the earth for crumbs, how could such a comment please u?? Stop hating!!!!!! It kills..... And to think diz glorified cunt now would say I'm a Christian just got back from church... But na only body go the heart is in hell... Oloshi ashewo kobo kobo awon ti clients from ell!

Have I said something loud enough for u to hear nowmtchewwwwww

You sure have got a lot of time for someone that is bigger than this place. I guess you are referring to all the women in your family. Useless wannabe
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Viicfuntop(f): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
yes I do.. Because I'm not a pussy.. And I'm not a fan of hypocrites they nauseate me..

Just shut up already. You talk too much, Mr unnecessary grammar. You are probably washing plate in the Uk . Online warrior, offline chicken.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Viicfuntop:

You sure have got a lot of time for someone who is bigger than this place. I guess you are referring to all he women in your family. Useless wannabe
no I'm actually referring to u and all the women in ur family who are morally bankrupt and malnourished... Ashewo oshi dirty brown pants hustler..

Please to the left... Go into that bin!
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Viicfuntop(f): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
no I'm actually referring to u and all the women in ur family who are morally bankrupt and malnourished... Ashewo oshi dirty brown pants hustler..

Please to the left... Go into that bin!

Swine
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Viicfuntop(f): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
yes I'm washing dishes... There's dignity in labour... Can u say the same about ur smelling cunt, that oozes and secretes slimming mucous from the numerous STDs that has plagued ur miserable life Glorified client from hell... Nonsense smelling empty vessel..

You have alot of problems to contend with... But they are as a result of ur own doing.. Hatred and the pathetic upbringing u had from the would be parents u had.. Go get a life and real one please..

Shut up already. The more you talk, shows how limited you are intellectually. Did your mother mistakenly drop you when you were a child, because I don’t see how a grown man who said he has been living in Europe for 15years could not get his sense of reasoning to acclimatize with his environment. You sound really stupid for a grown man. Your parents should have left you behind in the village. Adult baby. You are the perfect example of “you can take a man from the village but can’t take the village from him”. Uncultured pig
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by iamadedotun(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2019
������. PA to EFCC CHAIRMAN
VillagePipu:

Adekunle Olumayowa Adedotun, I'm on Nairaland so that I can educate ignorant people shamelessly supporting cyber thieves like you.

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by kenigwe18: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Shut up already. The more you talk, shows how limited you are intellectually. Did your mother mistakenly drop you when you were a child, because I don’t see how a grown man who said he has been living in Europe for 15years could not get his sense of reasoning to acclimatize with his environment. You sound really stupid for a grown man. Your parents should have left you behind in the village. Adult baby. You are the perfect example of “you can take a man from the village but can’t take the village from him”. Uncultured pig
grin bet why viicfuntop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.