Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) (79811 Views)

Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) / Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / Regina Daniels Looking Cute In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 9:34am On May 29, 2019
oforjide:
what I see here is envy and jeolousy. bingo face ur problem and leave regina alone, she isn't a babymama like u and ur sisters. Animals
you can spot a low self esteem hungry bastards from afar grin

no be me cause your misfortune bra

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Natcyyoung22: 9:34am On May 29, 2019
Are you guys sure that it's not a film that this people have been shooting? This is Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 9:35am On May 29, 2019
oforjide:
what I see here is envy and jeolousy. bingo face ur problem and leave regina alone, she isn't a babymama like my prostitute sisters
my harlot mother is an animal
fixed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Her mother is obviously manipulating her into it. But she wasn't there to stop them from making her swear that useless oath that will entrap her; a demonic ritual that allows man to flirt after 6 wives but stops a young lady forced into marriage, it's sad

Its just a lesson that to make money is not easy.

You have to put in work, even Runs girls or prostitutes faking on IG know what they go through. Even yahoo+ guys need to always sacrifice ladies every time to keep them going.

Those CEOs you see always have investors on their ass every time, asking for profit. Bankers wake up by 5AM and go to work, to return by 9 or 10PM.

Life is not easy unless you work, the earlier people realize it, the better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by geezynoni: 9:36am On May 29, 2019
This is sad .
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 29, 2019
Denko2721987:

Lolz.. Ok nah, i go contact you

No wahala
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by kurupt1: 9:38am On May 29, 2019
thelastorca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFxx7QjMY0I

seems like the mother looks much much happier than the bride
The biggest pimps in this world is her mama_ Eddie Griffin culled from chronic 2001
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by tesppidd: 9:39am On May 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
May I not be a bad mother to my future kids. Just take a look at how happy the mother is...like it's her wedding day.

If you still think that this girl has been making decisions for herself, then you're the biggest fool alive. grin

Even after being busted, I recall her debunk the news with "Rumors please!".

If this is happiness, then I don't want it.
You have sense girl.

People have been talking all over the internet like every young girl would have done the same.

I know, have heard, have seen a lot of young girls down billions to marry a very much older and uglier specie.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by osmek: 9:39am On May 29, 2019
The overall best student of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2017/2018 graduating set, "Ogwo Jane Onyinyechi" has bagged more three (3) academics award.Recall that Onyinyechi Jane who's from Imo State, emerged as the Best Graduating Student of FUTO with a CGPA of 4.90 from the department of Maritime Management Technology (MMT).......

https://osmeknews.com/futo-overall-best-graduating-student-acquire-more-academic-awards/

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by tesppidd: 9:40am On May 29, 2019
kurupt1:
The biggest pimps in this world is her mama_ Eddie Griffin culled from chronic 2001
Was it Eddie Griffin or Delvin the Dude?
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2019
nothing is wrong with her, she's just tired and stressed, she might be a young gal but understand what she's going tru an knows exactly what she wants
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by tesppidd: 9:43am On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

The most sexually frustrated women I have seen or heard are the ones that married men around their age group. From 1 minute mesbands to the ones that have not touched their women in months. So leave her and her 80 Yr old alone why worry for her v@gina more than her the owner?
that's a lie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:43am On May 29, 2019
eyeview:

Even on her own, she started well and has a promising and bright career ahead capable of even toppling the likes of Genevive Nnaji before 30. She was on her way to becoming a Hollywood A lister. There was nothing this man could give her she couldn't get for herself in a few years from now.

You're really pushing it.... name one of her popular movies? She is just another one of the upcoming stars that use Nollywood to attract rich men.As soon as that is achieved....they forget about Nollywood. Like the headline scream....how can she not be happy marrying to a billionaire?...To some people...money is everything... the headline writer would gladly offer up his wife or mother if Ned requested her for an overnight romp.Regina's mother is clearly the same type of person.... just like the Kardashians. The honeymoon is over...the shopping sprees and Facebook flauntings are over... her freedom is over.... we will hear as much from her as we hear from his other wives. Reality has set in.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
May I not be a bad mother to my future kids. Just take a look at how happy the mother is...like it's her wedding day.

If you still think that this girl has been making decisions for herself, then you're the biggest fool alive. grin

Then I supposing grabbing a guy's balls will give you happiness in excess right?
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Realist2: 9:44am On May 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

You spoke my mind, she was saying small girl with big God.... blabla.....that remour please not again.... From all indication, she is forced into that marriage, which I bet will not last up to 2yrs, a time will come when she will no longer endure it and her happiness will be her priority and she will walkout. If Mr Ned is a contempted man with women, he wouldn't go for 1,2,3,4,5,6th Wives,next Regina will join the league of old wives and he will want something fresh. We will be here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:46am On May 29, 2019
Money is good. When it becomes an obsession as a result of greed, it leads to evil.

Mothers suppose to guide their female children especially to make the right decision not forced into a union that will later boomerang on the child.

This mother is a monster and a big disgrace to parenthood. There are many questions to ask

1. How will she face the pressure of other wives and their children when in matrimonial home?

2. When the man gets old and leaves the world, would there not be chaos when wealth is shared to siblings?

3. Can she withstand sexual wilderness should the man not capable of handling her?

4. What would become of her career? Will she remain relevant and of high demand in the acting industry?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by delishpot: 9:47am On May 29, 2019
tesppidd:
that's a lie.

If that makes you sleep well at night then so be it
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:47am On May 29, 2019
It's just so obvious, no excitement at all. Some will say 'is it my marriage?' But time will tell. The mother didn't pity her baby girl all because of money and fame, when she knows that marriage is not a joking matter. What type of a mum is this? Maybe, she will teach her child how she handled her own marriage. Time will tell. For me oo, I won't marry without d joy and excitement of beholding my partner.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Her mother is obviously manipulating her into it. But she wasn't there to stop them from making her swear that useless oath that will entrap her; a demonic ritual that allows man to flirt after 6 wives but stops a young lady forced into marriage, it's sad
It is demonic because it stops ladies from having extramarital affairs? cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Americanboy35: 9:49am On May 29, 2019
fergieboy:
Money is good but happiness matters alot

embarassed
I really feel for the girl, very useless mother
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 29, 2019
adadike:
This is why I hate divorce and separation but even at that, Regina's mum is very greedy. I am very sure that Ned is her boyfriend and she just want to use her daughter to gather and usurp more money from Ned. Na did type of Ned my papa dey take cutlass pursue. Not everyone is moved by money Biko. Give me a poor but hard working and determined handsome guy than a money miss road old man anyday anytime. Those feminists and child abuse crooner have suddenly lost their voices
Your attempt at making a point is flawed by your desire for God to give you a hard working and determined man.. The purpose of the man's hard work and determination is to what end? To remain poor or become successful?
Ned is already successful. 0 for you 1 for regina
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by oforjide: 9:50am On May 29, 2019
Ire2:

Your father papa mama. Idiot miserable product of a useless sperm. Thunder fire your useless papa when born you, ogun kill your mama with her useless womb giving birth to bastards
this yoruba lunatic, pls how does regina getting married concerns u. I don't no why the yorubas are barbaric in nature. idiot face ur yoruba matters especially ur sisters who have chosen to be babymamas, talk to them,advice them to stop disgracing black race. remember two of ur sisters disgraced themslves during the last two editions of bbn, the one called bisola sucked the prick of our broda in an open place while bam bam was bleeped inside toilet by her own broda on a live programme so u advice them and leave the igbos to advice theirs.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:51am On May 29, 2019
chiomarita:
The traditional wedding between actress Regina Daniels and businessman/politician Ned Nwoko, took place in Ogwashi-Alor in Delta state today May 28th.

Regina’s mum, Rita, was on hand to join other elders to give out her hand in marriage. One barrister Jude Ojeogwu who claims to be Regina’s dad was not in attendance but Regina looks so sad.

Regina, 20, is now the 6th wife of the 59 year old billionaire.

Will this marriage last?

more photos @ https://pearlsnews.com/regina-daniel-looks-so-sad-as-she-becoomes-6th-wife-to-billionaire-businessman-ned-nwoko/

Na her mama dey happy pass!
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by tesppidd: 9:52am On May 29, 2019
Originalsly:

You're really pushing it.... name one of her popular movies? She is just another one of the upcoming stars that use Nollywood to attract rich men.As soon as that is achieved....they forget about Nollywood. Like the headline scream....how can she not be happy marrying to a billionaire?...To some people...money is everything... the headline writer would gladly offer up his wife or mother if Ned requested her for an overnight romp.Regina's mother is clearly the same type of person.... just like the Kardashians. The honeymoon is over...the shopping sprees and Facebook flauntings are over... her freedom is over.... we will hear as much from her as we hear from his other wives. Reality has set in.

I beg to disagree Sir.

This young beautiful Regina was doing very well for herself in nollywood.

Omotola and Genny started off worse in terms of quality of movies made.

Before 30 this girl could be making big millions and be a top Naija celebrity.

Even if she was 30 and married a 60 year old billionaire as first wife, e for beta.

The greed of man. The greed of woman. The greed of people.

A girl can have 100 million and then do something extremely crazy for 1 billion.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by omooajisnooni: 9:54am On May 29, 2019
To marry is not by force nah
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2019
ensamy:
Regina is now a Billionaire too, better to pay the price of been the sixth wife and become a billionaire and live thy dream than to be the only wife and be managing life. Correct Regina. If she feels sad she can travel round the world in her private jet and enjoy life ... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Success is not meant for people who are not ready to pay the price. Regina with boldness has paid the price for her third generation yet unborn or more by this single act of boldness, even in the face of all the criticisms. Thats the kind of women we want in this generation. She is the Queen Esther in the bibilical Era, She is the Ruth of our time. kudos!!!! Regina, many other ladies may even wish to be the 10th wife shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The question is, what if she doesn't enjoy that money for long Did she even care to find out how the man treated his other wives when he got tired of them after draining their beauty Men like Ned don't last long with one woman! Using women like rags is their stock in trade!

Does Regina think she's prettier than that Moroccan beauty who couldn't hold Mr Ned down?? Her eyes go clear when the man gets tired of her! She's the rave of the moment, let her enjoy it while it lasts

This girl had the potentials to make her own money and in a big way too, but alas she got herself entangled into this marriage with a man who would soon relegate her to the background.

Abeg, make I mind my business before money worshippers go talk say I dey jealous the man. Some of us who are against this marriage are genuinely concerned about the poor girl who doesn't seem to understand what's up

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by tesppidd: 9:56am On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

If that makes you sleep well at night then so be it
How can you tell us that an 80 year old man can offer greater sexual satisfaction than a 40 or 50 year old man?

On which planet?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Firstandonly(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2019
eniaforolo:
The man looks even too old for her mother. But then age is just a number. Many of these girls have been circumcized and their urge for sex gone with it. A lot don't enjoy sex too. She may be, so what many girls are looking for is not on her list. Happy married life to her.
I don't think ibos circumcise their daughter
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:58am On May 29, 2019
Datazone:

It is demonic because it stops ladies from having extramarital affairs? cheesy

Yes because that man is free to have as much affairs as he likes and marry as many as he likes but the same law has entrapped a 20year old girl and tied her to an old man. Tell me, how possible it is for Ned to do his job round all his remaining wives and concubines? and even in death, she still has to do rituals before she can move on, what injustice.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 29, 2019
adadike:
This is why I hate divorce and separation but even at that, Regina's mum is very greedy. I am very sure that Ned is her boyfriend and she just want to use her daughter to gather and usurp more money from Ned. Na did type of Ned my papa dey take cutlass pursue. Not everyone is moved by money Biko. Give me a poor but hard working and determined handsome guy than a money miss road old man anyday anytime. Those feminists and child abuse crooner have suddenly lost their voices

Wow, i wasn't even looking things from this angle. Ned would be straffing both mother and child. Jisos!

Ha! God angel oh.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by emilyone(f): 10:00am On May 29, 2019
I can't imagine Ned dipping his wrinkled blokos into that Regina:s fresh puny lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.