Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital (917 Views)

Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 29, 2019
You think taking picture with those influencers will validate your SCAM idiot

Sadly you created that SOPHIA account yourself just to deceive

Ewu! I pity you
If it was a legit and more viable source of income you won't share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2019
Briells:
I'm interested 0806251one61zero
I'll message you
Re: How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2019
HolyGan:
You think taking picture with those influencers will validate your SCAM idiot

Sadly you created that SOPHIA account yourself just to deceive

Ewu! I pity you
If it was a legit and more viable source of income you won't share

Sit there and be lamenting.
Re: How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital by bzion1: 7:09am On May 30, 2019
jetroolowole:
Mr. Jetro I tried calling nd reaching u on WhatsApp bt not goin tru....pls lemme have back my money today, let it not exceed today!

Modified: he has refunded back my money...
Re: How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital by Nobody: 11:54am On May 31, 2019
jetroolowole:

Dumb Cunt
Lamenting? grin

Broke ass Nigg* moving around taking selfies with Thought leaders

Don't go and hostel be looking for who to scam akpamu
Re: How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
bzion1:
Mr. Jetro I tried calling nd reaching u on WhatsApp bt not goin tru....pls lemme have back my money today, let it not exceed today!
What's your name.
Re: How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
Please note that I've upgraded the requirements for this Program. No one should send money to our corporate account unless approved to do so. Please note that if you do, you might experience delay in refund or your refund may be subject to tax charges.
Re: How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital by bzion1: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
HolyGan:

Dumb Cunt
Lamenting? grin

Broke ass Nigg* moving around taking selfies with Thought leaders

Don't go and hostel be looking for who to scam akpamu
don't mind d cheap scammer....

I wonder why Mod Neva disable d idiaat
Re: How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital by bzion1: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
jetroolowole:
Please note that I've upgraded the requirements for this Program. No one should send money to our corporate account unless approved to do so. Please note that if you do, you might experience delay in refund or your refund may be subject to tax charges.
Mod dis guy is a scammer pls do something abt it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Well Does Nairaland Advert Convert? / Cpa / Affiliate Marketing 1 On 1 Training in Owerri / Nigerian Used Oil Tanker For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.