Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) (38165 Views)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Native Jollof Rice/palmoil Rice / Carrot Jollof Rice: How To Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot And No Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
This cook with me video is a step by step guide on how to cook Nigeria local rice also known as concoction rice or native rice.

The ingredients for this local African delicacy is always minimal but when well prepared the taste is amazing that you will keep asking for more.

This version of Sapa concoction rice is worth a try and enjoying!

Ingredients:
Rice
Palm oil
Iru
Shombo
Pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Fish (optional)
Scent leaf
Seasoning
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vladAl0KdgE

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Final product...

Come and eat everybody.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Onucs(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
You put fish and meat for jollof con dey call am concoction rice. Dey play grin grin

Let the poor breathe

440 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by wittywriter: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nice effort sis.

Nlfpmod this seems FP worthy going by today's economic crunch...it may be of great re-learn for some mothers, students or homes. Moreso let's encourage a fellow content creator.
Onucs:
You put fish and meat for jollof con dey call am concoction rice. Dey play grin grin

Let the poor breathe
Lolz it's still low budget by any standard.

gloryhomemaker:

Thank you so much.
Hugs.

Wittyness

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
Internet concoction grin grin, real concoction me I knw is rice, groundnut oil, pepe and Maggi before we use fish but not anymore now we use egg
Onucs:

Let the poor breathe

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by alterego17: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
Final product...

Come and eat everybody.

Wehdone ma!...shebi i don beg u to try dey write out the step by step instructions na madam....no be everybody get data oh...anywayz was d ibo name for iru?

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2023
wittywriter:
Nice effort sis.

Nlfpmod this seems FP worthy going by today's economic crunch...it may be of great re-learn for some mothers, students or homes. Moreso let's encourage a fellow content creator.

Lolz it's still low budget by any standard.

Wittyness

Thank you so much.

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Onucs:

Let the poor breathe

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2023
libertyfather:
Internet concoction grin grin, real concoction me I knw is rice, groundnut oil, pepe and Maggi before we use fish but not anymore now we use egg

Egg is too much nah
Let the egg breathe cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Umsworld: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2023
Yummy looking

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Imagine calling food full of dried fish concoction
As I see am I just dey miss Naija
But not in a rush to check in sha

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Rahkman: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Agbado miscreant go say he wan chop now. Abeg them dey give grilled chicken to goat? Funny people. Make Peter Obi help una wretched lost lives

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by livebyday(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good evening madam, it's been a while I last saw your delicious threads.

Just the other day I was wondering whatever happened to you.

Seems you aren't active on this forum anymore. Hope Nigeria didn't happen to you?

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by GreatAutos(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ukpa
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Concoction elepo grin

Na haemorrhoids forced me to like it then.
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
sad
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
sad sad
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Eat your food with Joy, enjoy. smiley

As long as you used clean water, and the ingredients is not too much, enjoy your food.

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Warith200: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na food wey you put crayfish and fish you dey call concoction for this kind period

Let the poor breathe

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Onucs:

Let the poor breathe
Make she dey whine the garri and bread winners on this thread.

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by BabaOfLagos: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Men, learn how to cook too.

There are basic things that men should learn for survival and this includes:

+ Cooking: Learn how to prepare as many different dishes as possible.

+ Driving: whether you have the opportunity or not, try to Learn how to drive both manual and automatic cars.

+ Hygiene: Learn how to wash and keep your environment clean.

+ Discipline: This is the hardest of skills to Master as it is referred to as the skill of skills.

I recommend MEN here to search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram or Twitter.

UnLearn, Learn and Relearn.

BoldBrainz:

I be complete man be that na..😁.

I fit even go market, baff baby, change pampers.

With this believe me, you can survive almost anywhere.

Just build and maintain your masculine and spiritual frame, get and gain knowledge and be firm in your decisions, then you're good to go!

"Complete men" don't make use of unnecessary ellipses (....) and emojis to relate their "feelings" tho.

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
To me o, I love concoction rice pas the original jolof rice.

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Onucs:

Let the poor breathe
e Neva understand concoction

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Oromoni619: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
sadY

Hmmm, look delicious

But I will tell you, no kill yourself dey Impress somebody, ooo

Everybody for Nigeria na packaging dey keep us going

No depend on just your work, top it with side Hustling

Lik me I no dey use my 1.40odds play

Nai dey keep me going, it's not 100% sure ooo but it will fetch you money upon money wen you discipline your self about it

Chat me up if you can't discipline yourself about it,but ready to appreciate

Abeg mk I go eat the oil rice
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
You Tried, do I cook better than the Op?

Op ress, na serve dem serve me dinner, I no cook... as Responsible head of the House, I deserved to Served. Dinner served, Day is over

FManager:

Na buy you buy am, no dey lie, u no fit find time do all these one na lipsrsealed undecided
Oya sit, let me feed u (except u a muslim brother,, cos Bacon 🥓 dey inside) . , then u Re-read after to comprehend grin (I no get Woman for house again?)
Who go dey buy food up n down for here? How much left for Personal emolument in a Month? If u Earn in £, U av PHD in Project Management & Economics grin

Psady:
Hmmm fried rice on a Monday evening ! U dey enjoy ooo!! This economy dey fear your corner.
I have paid my dues for 2 weeks now, jus having off yesterday n today
. Week begins Tomorrow, I deserved it ni embarassed

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by labake1(f): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nice but am I the only one that doesn't like rice?
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by NFBI: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Poor man jollof

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by cocoined: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
😋😚

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
. God i thank you for my life today.

I couldn’t remember the years i ate that type of rice.

That rice has a memory of poverty. The poverty attracted to concoctions rice is why i will never think of it no matter how rich they cook it or make it to look.

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by straighttalk(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Madooo

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
thread 4 ladies.

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down / Can You Eat This Egg Barbecue?