Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm (1271 Views)

My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day / My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... / 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2019
I hope some of you guys especially are listening to 91.3fm now now , my female uber is on Air as we speak... my point is that she is the hardest working uber driver ever .. She is always doing her best.... If a female driver can do it ,I don't see any reason anyone should complain o ... sometimes I had to tell her to slow down.. That she is working too much ,she is very active
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by 16inchdick: 10:17am On May 29, 2019
dru23:
I hope some of you guys especially are listening to 91.3fm now now , my female uber is on Air as we speak... my point is that she is the hardest working uber driver ever .. She is always doing her best.... If a female driver can do it ,I don't see any reason anyone should complain o ... sometimes I had to tell her to slow down.. That she is working too much ,she is very active

She has a sweet voice
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2019
16inchdick:

She has a sweet voice
Lol yes o ..
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by Philla80: 10:24am On May 29, 2019
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2019
Philla80:
Any uber/ taxify driver looking for a good toyota camry 2004 to drive on the platform, and lives around ogba, ojodu, isheri, should contact me on 08035066863

o boy nay mine post u come dey do advert for ?
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by Legalo: 1:48pm On May 29, 2019
Born and bred in the USA, doing kabukabu in Nigeria...this life

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 29, 2019
dru23:

You don kpansh am before? Talk true. grin

I know you're just like Donald J. Trump - All your fine & sexy female employees get kpanshed or fired. grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2019
Zoharariel:

You don kpansh am before? Talk true. grin

I know you're just like Donald J. Trump - All your fine & sexy female employees get kpanshed
or fired. grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2019
Legalo:

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by woodrow(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2019
This topic is not necessary.you are not the 1st neither would you be the last to have a female employee.why being petty?

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by woodrow(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2019
Legalo:

There is dignity in Labour.where you were born or bred does not matter when it comes to hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2019
woodrow:

There is dignity in Labour.where you were born or bred does not matter when it comes to hardwork.

You shall live long ...

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dannybrasky(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2019
Bush man! Its obvious u are from the village.
Hundreds of Nigerian born British/American citizen's running businesses and working here in naija. Village wey u dey never allow u meet any of them grin SMH grin

Legalo:

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2019
woodrow:
This topic is not necessary.you are not the 1st neither would you be the last to have a female employee.why being petty?

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2019
dannybrasky:
Hundreds of Nigerian born British/American citizen's running businesses and working here in naija. Village wey u dey never allow u meet any of them grin SMH grin

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by Legalo: 5:23pm On May 29, 2019
woodrow:

you are wise sir...my comments are based on the poster rubbing it in on guy that haven't been abroad like as if it is a crime.
dannybrasky:

see how the guy you are supporting has disgraced you sir?I come in peace please

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dannybrasky(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2019
Lol did u say disgrace?? Read the thread again lol!
Wasn't supporting anyone,just making the unknown known to u sir. I come in peace as well sir smiley

Legalo:

you are wise sir...my comments are based on the poster rubbing it in on guy that haven't been abroad like as if it is a crime.
see how the guy you are supporting has disgraced you sir?I come in peace please
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2019
dannybrasky:
Wasn't supporting anyone,just making the unknown known to u sir. I come in peace as well sir smiley

Look people am not here to show off to anybody.. Am here to state fact and fact only
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2019
dannybrasky:

Bro I was not dissing you o .. The diss was towards the other guy that saying that am doing cab work for Lagos etc ...so the diss was not for u
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dannybrasky(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2019
Thank you dru23 for clearing the air!! Na the bush man wey call himself legalo they try cause confusion here,after receiving some lectures,since he is yet to come across an American citizen running business in naija.

May God your business,nothing beats hardwork.

dru23:

Bro I was not dissing you o .. The diss was towards the other guy that saying that am doing cab work for Lagos etc ...so the diss was not for u
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2019
dannybrasky:
Thank you dru23 for clearing the air!! Na the bush man wey call himself legalo they try cause confusion here,after receiving some lectures,since he is yet to come across an American citizen running business in naija.

May God your business,nothing beats hardwork.

Sorry about the mix up .. Sometimes I get itchy fingers and quick to reply, before reading the post. The thing about this American thing is not a big deal at all .... People that never been to Yankee get money pass me ...but I felt the guy was making fun of me and saying stuff like American doing cab work in naija. So obviously he was saying that I was telling a lie etc .. So I had to pull out my evidence, to show that am not fooling around... it was to clear myself than to show off .. At the end of the day ,na money matter, whether you be Yankee or not.. Yankee dey go broke now.. Again sorry for the mix up.
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by thebigkendo(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2019
dru23:

o boy nay mine post u come dey do advert for ?

Something weh you dey do for other people thread
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dannybrasky(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2019
No shakes dru23,we are good.

dru23:

Sorry about the mix up .. Sometimes I get itchy fingers and quick to reply, before reading the post. The thing about this American thing is not a big deal at all .... People that never been to Yankee get money pass me ...but I felt the guy was making fun of me and saying stuff like American doing cab work in naija. So obviously he was saying that I was telling a lie etc .. So I had to pull out my evidence, to show that am not fooling around... it was to clear myself than to show off .. At the end of the day ,na money matter, whether you be Yankee or not.. Yankee dey go broke now.. Again sorry for the mix up.

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2019
thebigkendo:

Something weh you dey do for other people thread

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by Legalo: 8:59pm On May 29, 2019
dru23:

yada yada yada
Re: Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm by dru23(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2019
Legalo:
yada yada yada

(1) (Reply)

Best Cheap Suv / Loss Of Power While Driving-accord 03 / Camry 07 Not Starting When On NEUTRAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.