Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men (22372 Views)

Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by abbaapple: 1:41pm On May 29, 2019
angry

First time something important hit FP this morning! Gracias undecided

1 Like

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by enemyofprogress: 1:41pm On May 29, 2019
rOsy247:
grin
na this kind yeye news dey always sweet you
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by xana101: 1:41pm On May 29, 2019
Prostitute in d hotel is cheaper. Give them 3k to 5k and u good. After that no string attached. U rest till any time u need it again. But side chick will disturb your life with calls and unnecessary demands for money.

4 Likes

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Olori pelebe!

Love being challenged bawo?

If a man is only wanted by the woman he is dating, its because he probably has no value any other person wants. Same goes for women i guess.
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Imoh555(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Na them undecided

Don't provoke me this afternoon fa I'll suck your bress

1 Like

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by rOsy247(f): 1:44pm On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
na this kind yeye news dey always sweet you

Your name alone says it all
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Burgerlomo: 1:45pm On May 29, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Totally true. But yet they won't desist.

Iru yin na ko le fa cool
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 29, 2019
Very true and they bring misfortune to the family.

1 Like

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by bettercreature(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2019
obojememe:
what if d side chick got a job that pays
It has rules Once you are following it you won’t spend a kobo grin
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by ndigbo: 1:51pm On May 29, 2019
Imoh555:
Not completely true

If the man is extremely rich and provides everything for the wife she won't complain or worry much about the cheating women love to be in a competition with themselves and it is only when you have money that you can use and control them like dummies... Do you want to say people like emoney, and other married rich artist don't cheat Of course we won't hear about it cos the women have money and wants to always send an impression that everything is OK with them... It is only poor and average people that argue and drag each other when their husbands cheat especially if the side chick is finer... The goal is just to make money
You probably did get, what the OP was driving at. his point, it cost so much to keep a side chick! Those funds, and or time, could be used for better things . Hence his submission.

5 Likes

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Yewandequeen(f): 1:51pm On May 29, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Iru yin na ko le fa cool
Never me ke. Wetin concern me for this matter?
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Ipodisacriminal: 1:52pm On May 29, 2019
obojememe:
what if d side chick got a job that pays

Women are never contented

If she has a job that pays

Then she Would have plenty men at hand

A side chick who has a job that pays will prefer to be a wife and never wannna be a drum to be beaten by another man.

Above all stick to your wives

Sending all my side chikcs away soonest.

1 Like

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Imoh555(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2019
ndigbo:

You probably did get, what the OP was driving at. his point, it cost so much to keep a side chick! Those funds, and or time, could be used for better things . Hence his submission.

thanks for more explanations
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Stillthebest: 1:55pm On May 29, 2019
ndigbo:

And who even told him that those people he mentioned dont have issues regarding extra marital affairs. In fact they are the ones who quarel mostly about it. Why do you think they alwaya divorce in no time Only those ones playing the game wisely without leave traces don't have issues.

1 Like

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 29, 2019
It costs too much to have a second wife.a side chick esp esp if na small girl, no go too cost.
If a big girl with her own money ditto.

The man is assuming no one has disposable income.

You want to make an argument, make one that is logical

1 Like

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by freg2000: 1:55pm On May 29, 2019
aguiyi2:
Is it your money??,busy body.
Hehe, Shior re, oto oro ni won nso fun e. Dont come here to disturb us for advice when you carry ghost go Bleep

1 Like

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by iammiracle1(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2019
SageMK:
I totally concur.
It's way better for a man to keep a pet than a sidechick.

It doesn't make sense to cheat on a woman you don't want to lose with someone you never planned to keep.

Sage, talk true, you are in LOVE, in the space of 3mins i have seen 2 comments of yours not bashing or insulting women, tell us o, who is the Queen? tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by mekuso89(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2019
SageMK:
I totally concur.
It's way better for a man to keep a pet than a sidechick.

It doesn't make sense to cheat on a woman you don't want to lose with someone you never planned to keep.
sense no go kill you grin

4 Likes

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Austine567(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2019
what's the difference between side chick and normal naija girl friend?
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by enemyofprogress: 2:03pm On May 29, 2019
rOsy247:

Your name alone says it all
tongue tongue
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by TENHEU22(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2019
You risk your health

1 Like

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Heffalump(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2019
unclesoyo:
A twitter user Prince Donnell @PrinceDonnell_ while advising men to focus on their family, wrote that it costs too much to have a Side chick.

While stating that, Donnell mentioned that the phrase has been his daily creed and it has been guiding him to focus more on his marriage and business.

He wrote:

“When you have a Queen in your life, the best investment you can make is putting your time and energy into her. When you have a powerful woman, you have a powerful life because she’s a multiplier of EVERYTHING that YOU bring to the table.”

https://lailasnews.com/it-costs-too-much-to-have-a-side-chick-man-advises-other-men/

True
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by Burgerlomo: 2:29pm On May 29, 2019
Yewandequeen:

Never me ke. Wetin concern me for this matter?

Lol, your profile picture speaks volumes. grin
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by gbagyiza: 2:35pm On May 29, 2019
truthsayer009:
To be honest, you won't lose respect though.

Women love been challenged by other women.

I don't agree with u. I guess u r not married n also don't have kids. Everything captured in d write up is absolutely correct. This piece is effective for married men with kids.

1 Like

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by jstburner(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2019
True talk, I concur with this
Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by gbagyiza: 2:38pm On May 29, 2019
truthsayer009:
To be honest, you won't lose respect though.

Women love been challenged by other women.

You will loss respect from your wife n then from your children.

1 Like

Re: It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men by bluefilm: 2:51pm On May 29, 2019
A branch of the women feminist republican party will like his statement, but won't believe him.

The other faction of the feminist republican party who just happen to be the side chics themselves will not like his statement, but will believe him.

Confused souls. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / What Is Your Love Language? / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.