Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ajimobi Left Office Without Paying Workers Salary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Left Office Without Paying Workers Salary. (1007 Views)

Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Left Office Without Paying Workers Salary. by Marjoribanks: 1:48pm On May 29, 2019
Oyo State former Governor, Ajimobi left behind backlog of salaries yet to be paid to workers in the state.
Instead, he invested the money into different projects across the state as he is entitled to at least 50 percent commission on each Contract awarded.
He left the citizenry without their well deserved benefits.
He is a man without conscience even Alao Akala paid the minimum wage before leaving office.
This corrupt Governor refused to even pay the regular wage let alone the newly implemented minimum wage.
Posterity will remember you for the number of families you destroyed.
Yes you spent 8years at the Government house, reason was the split up that occurred between Akala and Ladoja, if not because of that you would never have smelled that position.
I am just so angry that my late Mum trusted you when you said you would pay 20k minimum wage during your first term campaign on splash FM.
She rose up early on that election day to vote for you despite being diagnosed of cancer.
What a waste you were!
You are in the past now, you history now and posterity will judge you accordingly!
Re: Ajimobi Left Office Without Paying Workers Salary. by Lannyjoe4u: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Seyi had cleared them sha

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Guber Race: Doctor Victor Alewo Adoji Will Make A Difference / The Second Niger Bridge Now Has A Dedicated Website To Monitor The Progress of t / Supreme Court Sacks APC Reps In Niger, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.