Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee (49940 Views)

Advice A Prospective Graduate / Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client / Fast Food Employee's "Beautiful" Act Of Kindness Goes Viral (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by lomprico(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2019
lexy2014:

He wasn't rude. He only stated d situation d way it was& d way it is. Apparently, d HR lady didn't do a follow up with d applicant despite d efforts d applicant made 2 keep in touch with her. It is actually rude 4 HR not 2 keep in touch with an applicant as regards d state of his/her application. D HR lady didn't do her job

He was! For someone u don't know, he was.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by adamx23(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2019
Jarus:

Exactly. There was a previous contact where the HR lady treated the candidate badly. This is a sequel to something.

The sentence "that you are responding in such a way" shows the HR lady had given the guy some discourteous response to a courteous follow-up before this email.
Good day sir.
Please I want to know if I can tender the NIMC slip in place of the national identity card for a kpmg aptitude test. I was asked to come with an ID card that can prove my date of birth, and the slip doesn't contain that information.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by lexy2014: 6:12pm On May 29, 2019
lomprico:

He was! For someone u don't know, he was.

What has being rude got 2do with whether I no d applicant or not? Do u no d HR lady or d applicant? 4u 2 say that my not knowing him makes him rude, then it shows u have no rational explanation 2 show that he is rude

1 Like

Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 29, 2019
Harddiskng:
Why do we have psychos in people oriented positions sad

I don’t see anything wrong with the mail, she obviously posted the part of the conversation she thought would favor her. It obvious from the mail she didn’t do her job like she was supposed to, why withhold feedback from the applicant and leave him in limbo.

The applicant has removed his mind from the matter, but she still posted his email online and thought it necessary to rant about absolutely nothing.

1) Total lack of confidentiality.
2) No respect for the applicant; she labeled him “beyond foolish” for following up with her. Really.
3) She would ignore her CEO’s recommendation for no concrete reason. Gross insubordination.

Can people like this in HR positions be fired already!! angry

Life is hard already, can we be more humane. If you think you should be revered like a god, leave earth and go pitch your tent in the realm of the gods.

I wish she could see your comment. Very stupid lady and most people called Amaka behave that way. They are always lucky no doubt but they always have this I too know attitude
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by Jarus(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2019
adamx23:

Good day sir.
Please I want to know if I can tender the NIMC slip in place of the national identity card for a kpmg aptitude test. I was asked to come with an ID card that can prove my date of birth, and the slip doesn't contain that information.

Does the NIMC slip contin DOB?
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by penplus: 6:14pm On May 29, 2019
Harddiskng:
Why do we have psychos in people oriented positions sad

I don’t see anything wrong with the mail, she obviously posted the part of the conversation she thought would favor her. It obvious from the mail she didn’t do her job like she was supposed to, why withhold feedback from the applicant and leave him in limbo.

The applicant has removed his mind from the matter, but she still posted his email online and thought it necessary to rant about absolutely nothing.

1) Total lack of confidentiality.
2) No respect for the applicant; she labeled him “beyond foolish” for following up with her. Really.
3) She would ignore her CEO’s recommendation for no concrete reason. Gross insubordination.

Can people like this in HR positions be fired already!! angry

Life is hard already, can we be more humane. If you think you should be revered like a god, leave earth and go pitch your tent in the realm of the gods.

I love thisthis!!! Well said!
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by RichBoy247: 6:19pm On May 29, 2019
NobleAngell:
What exactly is wrong with this?
Clearly, she's no longer expecting to get the job. She's just expressing her dissatisfaction at the response she got. All those HRs that see themselves as the alpha and omega.

The lexis and structure of the candidate is very very poor. I won't write like that even after my secondary school certificate. However, HR executives are the dumpiest people in the world. Even bus conductors are more clever than HR executives, what executives sef? HR clerks I mean. What do they do? They just keep employees files and they think they are next to God. My company will not have HR dept, just Personal dept. to keep employees files.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by skylowlow: 6:21pm On May 29, 2019
luminouz:

wink kiss

Oga the toto controller
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by adamx23(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2019
Jarus:

Does the NIMC slip contin DOB?
It doesn't, but my only alternative is an international passport which expired in 2018.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by Legendguru: 6:25pm On May 29, 2019
hmmm
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by seunmsg(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2019
Female HR’s now see themselves as gods that must be worshipped by applicants. They are so cocky, arrogant and full of themselves. Applicants are human beings with dignity and they deserve some respect.

When I start my company, I will make it a policy not to allow a lady head the HR department. I don’t want to lose skilled workers due to pettiness and arrogance of HR manager.

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by Lush100(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2019
This is a proper official mail.
So I do not see what's wrong.
Unless the HR is taking it personal.
It more like there was no feed back after an interview that went well with recommendation on the spot from the CEO.
I have written something similar to an HR about my promotion.
The Nigerian factor is what is making the job seeker looking like a begger.
In sane climes, they will look into the matter.
That said, abbreviations for people's name in formal mail is not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by GramaCorrector: 6:39pm On May 29, 2019
Why is she covering names na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
In this case, the person doing the 'recommendation' lacks relevance in the organization. grin

Madam HR is now talking like she bought 50% shares in the company.

Don’t mind the silly and illiterate hr personnel who doesn’t know her job function. Sm reached out to her 2ce and her response was like she never had a previous discussion and because the lady was bold, exposed and plain to state it she feels slighted instead of apologizing for not getting back as discussed previously. Like it’s her family business. Gross irresponsibility on by the hr lady.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by Jarus(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2019
adamx23:

It doesn't, but my only alternative is an international passport which expired in 2018.

You may go with both.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by adamx23(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2019
Jarus:

You may go with both.
Thank you.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by luminouz(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2019
skylowlow:

Oga the toto controller
wink wink
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by skylowlow: 7:31pm On May 29, 2019
luminouz:

wink wink

Won ma seju sie angry tongue
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by willibounce1(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2019
This fool.ishness is common amongst Nigerian women. Give them small power and they begin to misbehave and ruin every damn thing at the end of the day. They always looking for some useless respect like they suffer low self esteem issues. After they'll be claiming equal rights nonsense when it is obvious they always misuse opportunity given to them especially to oppress people.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by luminouz(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2019
skylowlow:

Won ma seju sie angry tongue
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by TemmyT002(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2019
Both of them are full of themselves
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by Sinach0191(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2019
Incomplete mail. She posted the part that favoured her
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by meobizy(f): 8:26pm On May 29, 2019
Wow, the slay queen who owns the account is cute as f-uck.
If I was on Twitter I will DM her my application to make her a single parent.
@henri_thegreat has the best comment there.
If somebody gives these stupid Nigerians a little power they act like the second in command to the president.

It reminds me of NYSC days when for the full week our jobs were unsure we were bossed around by ordinary gatemen.
Come see us by the week of employment, na, the gatemen loyal start dey beg us for recharge card money.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by Jman06(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2019
Most of the problems we have as a nation stem from putting bigots who are incapable of unbiased reasoning into positions of authority!

I've read that conversation over and over again and I'm yet to see anything wrong with it.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by egopersonified(f): 8:41pm On May 29, 2019
I dey other fora since morning, I no see any abuse and over sabi. Make I come look buhari pictures for nairaland, na insults from god of HR na I first see.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by pixey(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2019
I don't really understand why some people are blaming the applicant.The applicant just expressed his/her displeasure on the lack of feedbacks(which is quite annoying ).If the HR is not interested with the applicant why not just send a regret mail.Some are saying the applicant lacked attitude and office etiquette .Can someone please explain to me what kind of attitude exactly? The applicant has the right to air his /her displeasure in a recruitment process.You (HR) want to buy goods from a seller(applicant) and tell the seller to wait that you will buy it later when you have already cancelled the proposed transaction.its bullshit!
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by mimicue(f): 11:28pm On May 29, 2019
From the email it’s obvious the lady isn’t interested in the job again , I guess she and the hr had discussed earlier and this led to the mail . I see nothing wrong , just someone being bold enough to talk to the hr
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by themanderon: 11:41pm On May 29, 2019
Many Nigerians have an over bloated impression about themselves. If you won't give her the job will she die? Its obvious there have been previous correspondence between them why didn't she bring forth their previous exchanges? She is just feeling cocky that's it.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by dfrost: 4:20am On May 30, 2019
jonath0012:
There is nothing wrong with that mail. There have been previous conversations which The HR did not show us.

Time to bring back the humanity in HR.

Thanks kindly check my signature to book an expert tutors.

Thanks

Those days have gone. What we now have is Personnel Management. Sad though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP / Officers Declared Wanted For Insulting Ibrahim Idris Police IG In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.