Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian (36308 Views)

Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? / Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2019
oluchisimfred:
A Nigerian lady identified as Osase, just became the second black female to graduate from Yale in Astrophysics

According to the Nigerian lady who became the second black female to graduate from Yale in Astrophysics, she also won her department's prize. However she couldn't take photos with the prizes because her Nigerian parents swiftly took it home. 

She tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/nigerian-lady-becomes-second-black-female-to-graduate-from-yale-in-astrophysics/

She left her father's land and go and Shine in Yale.. She go come and meet me here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by MorufuAtanda: 8:04pm On May 29, 2019
wristbangle:
Had it being she is in Nigeria, some sex starved lecturers would have denied her good grade because she might refuse to give in to their advances plus village people playing with her destiny. Congrats to you brain and beauty. Please don't think home. Stay in US, work and marry there.

May God give us victory here to leave this country.

haba, you still dey lament? I thought our baba Buhari have made Nigeria an eldorado?
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by EmekaBlue(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2019
Rare gem...wetin most sabi na to dey twerk for instagram
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by grandlexuz(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2019
Jesse25:

Sharap....she is a Nigerian and an Edo girl for that matter .....

You forgot to mention she is your cousin. May you tell sharaap to your village chief priest before the year ends..
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by pressplay411(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:
cool cool cool

Beauty and brain the two most powerful attributes a discerning lady must possess to to excel and rule a Male dominated world.

Those two qualities will still torment you if she has a bad attitude. Attitude is an expedient addendum.
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by celeb4reallife(f): 11:41pm On May 29, 2019
Beautiful girl. Higher you go.
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by JastSiryin(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
Finally, an Edo girl goes abroad for something positive.
Very uninformed and useless statement. Nigerians are known for carrying certain stereotypes blindly and it's why the internet is strewn with negative news.
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Farakay10: 8:06am On May 30, 2019
wristbangle:
Had it being she is in Nigeria, some sex starved lecturers would have denied her good grade because she might refuse to give in to their advances plus village people playing with her destiny. Congrats to you brain and beauty. Please don't think home. Stay in US, work and marry there.

May God give us victory here to leave this country.
Just shut the Bleep up...

1 Like

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by 9jaRealist: 8:53am On May 30, 2019
lilwetdick:
to me it is not an achievement

i am tired of this the first black, the second black to graduate and all these nonsense

the only achievement that is important is what contribution did you make to human civilisation, what problem did you solve, that is what matters

It only matters because for far too long just being black denied you the very opportunity itself...
Meanwhile, I think that being a positive role model (while adding to the body of knowledge) “contributes” to human civilization.
>
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:59am On May 30, 2019
9jaRealist:

It only matters because for far too long just being black denied you the very opportunity itself...
Meanwhile, I think that being a positive role model (while adding to the body of knowledge) “contributes” to human civilization.
>

this is 2019, who is denying anyone opportunity, since 1973 in the US, anybody of any race can attend and study at any university with whites, so to me it is not an achievement.
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by booksrite(f): 2:13am On Jun 29, 2019
She left her father's land and go and Shine in Yale.. She go come and meet me here

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Overall 4th Best Candidate In The 2019 UTME Gets Scholarship (pictures) / Burial Of 22 Students & Teachers Of Government Day Secondary School Misau Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.