Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members (54465 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by djon78(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Who ordained Paul in the Bible? Who trained him? Which theological school did he attend?

You want to compare Paul?
A man who lived almost 2000years ago, whose teachings are still guiding the church 2000 years later today.
Many Evangelical churches in North America, South America, Africa, Asia Pacific, Australia, New Zealand today are completely guided by teachings of St Paul
St Paul was a man beyond phenomenon.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Alexrayz(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:
I don’t know this pastor or if the allegations are true. What I do know is that Timi has no right to tarnish anyone’s image without any evidence. If Timi actually has evidence, the Bible says to go to a brother in sin and correct him. Not use it as an opportunity to trend on social media. Timi can tell the pastors of his church and they’ll talk to the pastor in question. Plus what is this broken heart nonsense? Don’t the women know that he is married? If they decide to sleep with him thinking he’ll leave his wife for them, then they’re indeed crazy. If he rapes them, then that’s totally different. They should sue him.

If u ever have a mentor be it in work or spiritual case then u understand the power these set of people have on thier followers I am not saying he is wrong or right by his actions I believe he trying to bring the public knowledge towards it cause I guess those in the church don't see it as a big deal ... Are u telling me that
no member in Rev king church was wise enough to see his crime before he was arrested

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Tpower: 4:35pm On May 30, 2019
this Dakolo guy needs to shut up.he is acting like a fool.see what his stupid accusation is causing the body of christ.he is a liar
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by biomedics(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2019
It's a pity
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by willyjacs(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
i havnt been to church in d last 3yrs either-trust me,if there is a God,HE is ever faithful and sure-he answers my prayers without any 'pastoral counselling'.been there,done dat but its all bullshit.ur God/whoever/whatever u bielive in lives right in your heart...!!!
mine is 5yrs plus bro.
Nd am living fine. Churches are so corrupt,from the choirs to the pastors.
I have alot of friends who'll stand at the pulpit on Sunday's nd be worshipping God nd still Fucking themselves right in the church.

It is better to be a sinner outside than exhibiting it in the church.

We don't need church for our prayers to be answered true true.
Bleep them.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by SimplyFrag1: 4:38pm On May 30, 2019
If this is real then those involved need to speak up! Too much hypocrisy in church these days. God have mercy.its God that knows those who are truly serving him
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2019
sad Which ilorin oo? Don't let any pastor do anyhow if he do anyhow he see anyhow. Kwara we don't take nonsense.

But why all bad things come from christainity?
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by LearnITsmash(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2019
Bahamas95:
Not only in Nigeria, all over Africa
Thank you brother grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by ikorodureporta: 4:45pm On May 30, 2019
Timi, the one wey u dey naiem com b church right? With yr Illuminati leaders??
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by RTSC: 4:53pm On May 30, 2019
A pastor that wears Gucci to church and dress like a playboy.

He messed up ese Walters and we are still waiting for the robust reply he promised.

If I need a who're in Abuja, his church would be the first place I would go.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Pavarottii(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2019
Magnifik18:
Prison and court you shall go Timi.

You better have evidences cos this one go tough.
Did Jesus send his critics to court... Of he knows his heart is he should pray God should forgive timi dakolo cos he knows not Wat he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by OldBeer: 4:56pm On May 30, 2019
TruthinAction:

Salvation is a personal race. There are honest pastors. Find a church and be committed or else you end up in hell.
Assistant Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Pavarottii(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2019
Vacora:
Dude, if you cannot provide concrete evidence instead of hearsay then shut up!! You are going to end up in court and slammed with huge legal fees for defamation. Why run your mouth like a dolt?

Did Jesus send his critics to court... Of he knows his heart is he should pray God should forgive timi dakolo cos he knows not Wat he is doing...

See u already insulting , and u call urself a Christian. U r one of the problem.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Pavarottii(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2019
Tpower:
this Dakolo guy needs to shut up.he is acting like a fool.see what his stupid accusation is causing the body of christ.he is a liar

Look at someone who claims to be a christian... Throwing insults.. If hellfire is real.. U think u won't go there? God can't b3 mocked my brother.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:00pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
i havnt been to church in d last 3yrs either-trust me,if there is a God,HE is ever faithful and sure-he answers my prayers without any 'pastoral counselling'.been there,done dat but its all bullshit.ur God/whoever/whatever u bielive in lives right in your heart...!!!
Wonderful smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Pavarottii(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2019
Tpower:

Look at someone who claims to be a christian... Throwing insults.. If hellfire is real.. U think u won't go there? God can't be mocked my brother..
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by djon78(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2019
femi4:
you just did with your last post

I never in anyway condoned sin, I just stated the way Timi was going about it.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by poseidon12: 5:05pm On May 30, 2019
benitdavid:
timi should shut the Bleep up. I thought it was a since to talk against pastors. e even insulted daddy freeze for criticizing pastors and he's doing same... just negodu

He is only calling out a sexual molester masquerading as a Pastor.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by femi4: 5:09pm On May 30, 2019
djon78:

I never in anyway condoned sin, I just stated the way Timi was going about it.
If your sister or someone close to you is involve, you won't spit that nonsense
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Tunagee(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:

Our ladies are really becoming something else

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:09pm On May 30, 2019
eni4real:
I hope your husband will set something right...
This 21st century is marred by a lot of Sinful acts. We are spoiled already... If a child is born into this world without any moral/religion foundation, he/she would be drifted by the corruption of this world...
You can't shy away from your religion for too long... I promise you!!!
Morality has nothing to do with religion Mr man.
Religion does not make you good or bad your humanity makes you.
How long can you hold a child they would one day enter adulthood and make decisions as to what is morally right for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by sweetrace(f): 5:10pm On May 30, 2019
Alexrayz:

If u ever have a mentor be it in work or spiritual case then u understand the power these set of people have on thier followers I am not saying he is wrong or right by his actions I believe he trying to bring the public knowledge towards it cause I guess those in the church don't see it as a big deal ... Are u telling me that
no member in Rev king church was wise enough to see his crime before he was arrested

I hear you, but we are not called to be followers of any pastor, but Jesus Christ. How can anyone have so much influence on a Christian that she’ll sleep with him when the Bible tells her not to? I guess that’s what happens when one wants so hard to impress pastor or mentor. Timi has no business bringing it to the public. As a Christian, we solve issues differently.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Vacora(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2019
Pavarottii:

Did Jesus send his critics to court... Of he knows his heart is he should pray God should forgive timi dakolo cos he knows not Wat he is doing...

See u already insulting , and u call urself a Christian. U r one of the problem.

He is without sin should cast the first stone. Sometimes it pays to be quiet than to open your mouth to confirm to all that you are a fool.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by sweetrace(f): 5:12pm On May 30, 2019
djon78:

You want to compare Paul?
A man who lived almost 2000years ago, whose teachings are still guiding the church 2000 years later today.
Many Evangelical churches in North America, South America, Africa, Asia Pacific, Australia, New Zealand today are completely guided by teachings of St Paul
St Paul was a man beyond phenomenon.

And the above is one of the problems with today’s Christianity. Greater works than Jesus is what Christians are called to. Paul was a Christian that was totally committed. The same level of commitment you’ve been called to.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Tunagee(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2019
When you see a guyman fine pastor like this, u think say he go get holy spirit inside am. Pastor wey dey wear designer suits, shoes and glasses everywhere. They were the ones who called themselves to ministry and not from above. Our ladies are also very gullible, that's the reason they keep falling victims.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by sweetrace(f): 5:14pm On May 30, 2019
baslone:

If Biodun feels same way, he should sue for defamation but I guess he isn't really that stupid.

With all the plenty skeletons, Biodun won't dare it.

There you go talking like you know him one on one. Social media ......

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Alexrayz(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:

I hear you, but we are not called to be followers of any pastor, but Jesus Christ. How can anyone have so much influence on a Christian that she’ll sleep with him when the Bible tells her not to? I guess that’s what happens when one wants so hard to impress pastor or mentor. Timi has no business bringing it to the public. As a Christian, we solve issues differently.

As a Christian u say u sounding like u in some cult or something .... U forget they are human first all am saying if indeed it true I believe he has all right to treat him like that
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by sweetrace(f): 5:18pm On May 30, 2019
femi4:
Even Paul corrected Peter that was with Jesus flesh and blood.

The things of the spirit goes beyond theological teaching in the classroom

Is this how Pail corrected Peter?
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Apina(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2019
djon78:

Timi has to be very very careful
Even if the pastor did anything
Coming at it is not wise

Why I am saying so is because
Judging as a human being is seriously on the wrong side.
If you had evidence
Report him to higher spiritual authority

Why judging other people is very bad is because in judging other people we feel that we are perfect, that we can never do that same thing
But this is very wrong
That thing you are accusing someone of you can seriously fall into that same trap
As long as you are in the flesh
The only thing that keeps one from sinning is the Grace of God, because in our own power we are no match to sin
That's why apostle Paul said in his writing in

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

There must be meekness about calling out a brother. Follow other channels, meet Christian superiors that can call him to order.
But coming online is wrong.
Shut the fvck up! There's nothing Godly about a serial molester
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by djon78(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2019
femi4:
If your sister or someone close to you is involve, you won't spit that nonsense

Like I stated, if the case is true
Then the law should be brought hard against him.
Those that were molested should bring it to the law.
But Coming to social media is a no no
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by kikelomojessy(f): 5:19pm On May 30, 2019
How did timi know about the story or it's just mere hearsay. Did any lady come to tell him what the pastor did to her personally?

But ladies too we ain't helping matters, we forget these so called men of God are ordinary human like you and I, nothing special. We ladies the way we dress to church is so so distracting, we seek our pastors attention more than our parents. We practically worship them.

Please go to church and be yourself. It's not every problem you need to tell your pastor.

Don't be too close to either your pastor or his wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities / Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters / Tboss Caught Up As Hailstones Fall In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.