Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members (54482 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:12pm On May 30, 2019
holyfather:

You need the church for your spiritual well-being
...and from which verse of the bible is dat found again??my bible tells me God is ominipresent-he is everywhere...even in the steep n darkest places.The curtain in the holies of holies was torn when Jesus died-means u can access the holy of holies(God's prescence) without intermediaries(your pastors)!!!PS-im spiritually sound and healthy-ever burning for God!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by jrusky(m): 3:13pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Who ordained Paul in the Bible? Who trained him? Which theological school did he attend?

Bro Google it afterall Google is your friend since your fraudster so called pastor and Paul the Apostle are now classmate.

Go and ask Google ok.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Kennydoc(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2019
Vacora:
Dude, if you cannot provide concrete evidence instead of hearsay then shut up!! You are going to end up in court and slammed with huge legal fees for defamation. Why run your mouth like a dolt?

You think the abused ladies won't come out when it gets to that stage? Even the abuser won't dare institute a legal action if the allegations are true, and I believe they are.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Sunsets: 3:18pm On May 30, 2019
But he will be cuming inside church members.
Kobicove:
Is it not the same pastor who promised us a "Robust response" that never came?

I doubt if he will survive the next scandal that will burst concerning him and his church
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2019
Vacora:
Dude, if you cannot provide concrete evidence instead of hearsay then shut up!! You are going to end up in court and slammed with huge legal fees for defamation. Why run your mouth like a dolt?

We all know these pastors do this things, Its only left for the victims to get concrete evidence like a video or audio and lets see how that can be disputed. 1 man can not ruin people lives in the name of a man of god.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Altern8(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2019
Vacora:

He doesn’t know that this is a big allegation. He is actually accusing the pastor of a CRIME. Timi had better get his evidence ready.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by alexsoftwork(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2019
Daddy freeze talk about this guy that year,una no listen una dey insult am
Na God save your wife timi grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by UnimkeAk(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
i havnt been to church in d last 3yrs either-trust me,if there is a God,HE is ever faithful and sure-he answers my prayers without any 'pastoral counselling'.been there,done dat but its all bullshit.ur God/whoever/whatever u bielive in lives right in your heart...!!!
Mine is since 2006.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:23pm On May 30, 2019
McXponent:

No church for three years and still counting.. Wehdone madam your reward is in heaven grin
not just counting,still ACTIVELY counting...and can yoi kindly tell/show me where it was said or written that going to church is one of/the only perequisite to/for entering heavenu need a better teacher of the word of God and some deep personal mediation.look for God,find him and understand religion,spirituality and christianity are 3 different things!!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:24pm On May 30, 2019
UnimkeAk:

Mine is since 2006.
dnt mind me joorr-d road to my self-discovery took a little while longer than i envisaged but hey,better late than ever right
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Bahamas95(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I hate all churches in Nigeria undecided fake evil organisations out for your money
Not only in Nigeria, all over Africa
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by SHOPPERS(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Who ordained Paul in the Bible? Who trained him? Which theological school did he attend?

Go and read your Bible again Jo.

Paul was called, trained and commissioned.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by mastermaestro(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:
It is very possible. That's why I don't go to church.

Sexual molesters and peverts called pastors who just take advantage of people angry angry angry angry angry

I pity your soul. If you end up in hell with the said pastors, won't you beat yourself for being so dumb so much that you built your faith on frail man instead of JESUS CHRIST? Better repent and return to a sound Church for fellowship. You will be judged irrespective of the reasons you have for staying away from fellowship.

Leave them to their own doom. There must be one place of fellowship where righteousness and holiness still hold sway. Find it and join them.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 30, 2019
IF I AM IN A POSITION TO ALTER ANYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY,I WILL REGULARIZED THE RELIGIOUS BODIES,ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANITY.THERE IS TOO MUCH DECEIT AND FRAUD ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD.
I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT THE MESS IN THE CHURCH ESPECIALLY AMONG THE LAITY IS TERRIBLE.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by IamLEGEND1: 3:33pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Well before his missionary work began, Paul was an extremely brilliant, highly educated, & talented writer & orator with a deep understanding of the Torah and Jewish customs. That's the least you'd expect from someone who was trained under Gamaliel ; probably the most important Rabbi of his time. So, in terms of education, Paul was head and shoulders above every apostle of his time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by stanliwise(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:
It is very possible. That's why I don't go to church.

Sexual molesters and peverts called pastors who just take advantage of people angry angry angry angry angry
lame excuse

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by mynaijadj(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2019
Do you know Timi's wife was part of the church when they started? The guy knows what he is saying.
Vacora:

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by stanliwise(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
i havnt been to church in d last 3yrs either-trust me,if there is a God,HE is ever faithful and sure-he answers my prayers without any 'pastoral counselling'.been there,done dat but its all bullshit.ur God/whoever/whatever u bielive in lives right in your heart...!!!
Doing pastor worship or church work is not Christianity but gathering with the brethren is.
Do not forsake the gathering of the brethren. Hebrew 10:25

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2019
djon78:

Timi has to be very very careful
Even if the pastor did anything
Coming at it is not wise

Why I am saying so is because
Judging as a human being is seriously on the wrong side.
If you had evidence
Report him to higher spiritual authority

Why judging other people is very bad is because in judging other people we feel that we are perfect, that we can never do that same thing
But this is very wrong
That thing you are accusing someone of you can seriously fall into that same trap
As long as you are in the flesh
The only thing that keeps one from sinning is the Grace of God, because in our own power we are no match to sin
That's why apostle Paul said in his writing in

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

There must be meekness about calling out a brother. Follow other channels, meet Christian superiors that can call him to order.
But coming online is wrong.

You are killing Jesus the second time with ur comments sir. Who will repair the several homes and hearts this pastor has broken? His story is everywhere. Goggle is ur friend.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:42pm On May 30, 2019
eni4real:
I hope your husband will set something right...
This 21st century is marred by a lot of Sinful acts. We are spoiled already... If a child is born into this world without any moral/religion foundation, he/she would be drifted by the corruption of this world...
You can't shy away from your religion for too long... I promise you!!!
...have u ever thought of the fact that i might not wanna get married??what have/does my partner's bielif gat to do with mine??what if i end up to be with an aethist??im a bieliver not a religion fanatic.dosnt children of pastors-that have been immersed in the word of God from birth misbehave too??religion dosnt save.its your faith n bielieve that does!!PS-i can end up with whoever i deem fit-its ma world,ma choice,my life and i rule it.it is well with us all!!!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
...have u ever thought of the fact that i might not wanna get married??what have/does my partner's bielif gat to do with mine??what if i end up to be with an aethist??im a bieliver not a religion fanatic.dosnt children of pastors-that have been immersed in the word of God from birth misbehave too??religion dosnt save.its your faith n bielieve that does!!PS-i can end up with whoever i deem fit-its ma world,ma choice,my life and i rule it.it is well with us all!!!!
Pastor kids go the wrong way because of sanctimonious parents. That is not what I am talking about... You are an Agnostic lady, I don't think you will become an atheist any time soon...
About not getting married, only time will tell... It is your call!

Speaking from personal experience, if I have no moral or religious guidance, I would definitely dabble into so many bad things. Morality/religion are like scruples.. .

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:55pm On May 30, 2019
eni4real:
Pastor kids go the wrong way because of sanctimonious parents. That is not what I am talking about... You are an Agnostic lady, I don't think you will become an atheist any time soon...
About not getting married, only time will tell... It is your call!

Speaking from personal experience, if I have no moral or religious guidance, I would definitely dabble into so many bad things. Morality/religion are like scruples.. .
ur choice,ur opinion!!!everyone to his/her own!wateva cuts it 4 ya!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by id4sho(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:

Great
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Jesus Christ reached out to him and his ministry was aided by the disciples (Ananias & co) . In as much as i wouldn't join these fellas to condemn a mortal being like me because we've all sinned and fallen short of God's glory at some point in our lives. That man is way too frivolous to mount the pulpit . Most of his church members I've related with abhor the old testament as if it wasn't an inspiration from God to be used for reprove and correction (2Timothy 3:16). Well, as a Christian i believe we were instructed to pray for each others salvation just like Jesus Christ and Stephen did.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by djon78(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2019
femi4:
Na dem

Yes I am them
I am a Christian, a born, saved and sanctified by the blood of Jesus.

I don't condone sin. But from the kingdom I represent, we have our ways of doing things

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by femi4: 4:11pm On May 30, 2019
djon78:

Yes I am them
I am a Christian, a born, saved and sanctified by the blood of Jesus.

I don't condone sin. But from the kingdom I represent, we have our ways of doing things
you just did with your last post

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by femi4: 4:13pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Even Paul corrected Peter that was with Jesus flesh and blood.

The things of the spirit goes beyond theological teaching in the classroom
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by akejujoe(f): 4:14pm On May 30, 2019
The Ese Walter abi Ark lady that spoke up then , nothing happened at the end of the day. Aftermath of it , she became an atheist and I don't think she recovered from the saga . May God help us and save us from these end time pastors. We still await his robust reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by djon78(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

You are killing Jesus the second time with ur comments sir. Who will repair the several homes and hearts this pastor has broken? His story is everywhere. Goggle is ur friend.

If he did anything, there are ways to go about it.
Even if he molested people, then the law should be brought hard against him.

But for Timi, he is exposing himself to things beyond him. Shey Timi has children?
He should be very careful.
What of tomorrow, you begin to see the things
You condemned people about
Your own children exhibiting same.

I have seen men who condemned and judged people, only for there children to do worst things.
That's why I said he should be very careful.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by baslone: 4:25pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:
I don’t know this pastor or if the allegations are true. What I do know is that Timi has no right to tarnish anyone’s image without any evidence.

If Biodun feels same way, he should sue for defamation but I guess he isn't really that stupid.

With all the plenty skeletons, Biodun won't dare it.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by femi4: 4:26pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
bro,u cnt categorically say i aint stronger since i evnt been to church.on what scale or yardstick did u measure from sire??d four walls of an auditorium aint the church.my church is right here-within me...n ever hot and blazing for God!!
Wrong teaching, That's what happen when you isolate yourself from other believers. You fall into wrong teaching. Even Peter that Jesus said he's building his Church upon cannot claim that "Church lives in him"

No check and balances.....you will be in all manner of error and still be doing strong head just like you are doing now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / BBNaija's Omashola Shares New Video Of Himself Looking Clean After Looking Dirty / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.