Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members (54483 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 30, 2019
Prison and court you shall go Timi.

You better have evidences cos this one go tough.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by GrowYourSales(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2019
Oakville
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Elsanchez: 1:44pm On May 30, 2019
Point of correction

They are Con-artists not pastors

Anyway, they scam whoever allows them to be scammed

Women and Church, be like 5 & 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Kobicove(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2019
Is it not the same pastor who promised us a "Robust response" that never came?

I doubt if he will survive the next scandal that will burst concerning him and his church

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by jrusky(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2019
Pls stop calling this guy a pastor. Who ordained him Who trained him as pastor Which theological school did he attended If he claimed God called him, pls with what mobile Network Mtn, Glo etc

Sorry I'm not seen him as a pastor so to me he is not a pastor but one of *those*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by GoldHorse(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
tukdi:
Okada please drop me here, lemme wait for a robust reply!!! gringringringrin

You better dey go where you dey go.
The first "ROBUST REPLY" never load finish... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by TemmyT002(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:
It is very possible. That's why I don't go to church.

Sexual molesters and peverts called pastors who just take advantage of people angry angry angry angry angry

Oh boy, see excuse of not going to church o

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 30, 2019
lolzzzzzzzzz

COZA kor, GBOSA ni
thats no church in the first place.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Pleasurenoks: 1:51pm On May 30, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This is the second time Timi dakolo is calling the pastor out.

Why can't he call the name of the pastor if he is sure? Abi na hear say?

May be you didn't read the post. Try again.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Opus85(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
i havnt been to church in d last 3yrs either-trust me,if there is a God,HE is ever faithful and sure-he answers my prayers without any 'pastoral counselling'.been there,done dat but its all bullshit.ur God/whoever/whatever u bielive in lives right in your heart...!!!

3yrs! Mine is since 2016. Our generation men if God are something else. Can't count how many bad experiences with them. One even chop my money for business we both did till date and still acts like it is his right because he is a pastor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 30, 2019
So this is what 'pastor' means when he says receive ya miracool
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by hisexcellency34: 1:52pm On May 30, 2019
end time church.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by GOFRONT(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2019
Pastors and their functional preeeiikkq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by grandstar(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2019
Why won't these religious highwaymen not get away with murder when the congregants worship these men rather than God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by MrSix: 1:54pm On May 30, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Only God is the perfect judge. May He judge justly, and Grant recompense for what anyone lost.
F u

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2019
MrSix:

F u

Bless u

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by DrTonitee(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2019
The church is supose to be a place of solace.But when the church is getting worldly,strange things creep in.But the blind will remain blind if they think the church is all perfect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by MrSix: 1:57pm On May 30, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Bless u
Trying to be meek doesn't equate to having sense. You've lost it.
If you can't call a spade a spade then you're worse than the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by KristaPretty(f): 1:58pm On May 30, 2019
TemmyT002:

Oh boy, see excuse of not going to church o

Limme jor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by gozzy121(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2019
OGA Pastor come front page n defend urself ASAP
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by sweetgala(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2019
benitdavid:
timi should shut the Bleep up. I thought it was a since to talk against pastors. e even insulted daddy freeze for criticizing pastors and he's doing same... just negodu

Exactly he was even one of those that defended the pastor when that girl came out with the revelation some years ago. Can't remember her name. It was discussed here on NL at the time.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by tukdi: 1:59pm On May 30, 2019
GoldHorse:

You better dey go where you dey go. The first "ROBUST REPLY" never load finish... grin
gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by holyfather(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:
It is very possible. That's why I don't go to church.

Sexual molesters and peverts called pastors who just take advantage of people angry angry angry angry angry
Better start going to church

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by ojei10: 2:01pm On May 30, 2019
Not hearing for the first time . This same pastor . Know someone that has shown me his text before
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
i havnt been to church in d last 3yrs either-trust me,if there is a God,HE is ever faithful and sure-he answers my prayers without any 'pastoral counselling'.been there,done dat but its all bullshit.ur God/whoever/whatever u bielive in lives right in your heart...!!!

Why you come resemble winsh like this?!

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by KristaPretty(f): 2:01pm On May 30, 2019
holyfather:

Better start going to church

Yes Father, hopefully next year grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Champneys: 2:02pm On May 30, 2019
Biodun Fatoyinbo... Very dodgy pastor!
I am not surprised!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by holyfather(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
You need the church for your spiritual well-being

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by lomprico(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This is the second time Timi dakolo is calling the pastor out.

Why can't he call the name of the pastor if he is sure? Abi na hear say?

undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by lovemoi2(f): 2:09pm On May 30, 2019
Thank you for speaking TIMI If its true... I hope others will speak out
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by sweetrace(f): 2:10pm On May 30, 2019
jrusky:
Pls stop calling this guy a pastor. Who ordained him Who trained him as pastor Which theological school did he attended If he claimed God called him, pls with what mobile Network Mtn, Glo etc

Sorry I'm not seen him as a pastor so to me he is not a pastor but one of *those*

Who ordained Paul in the Bible? Who trained him? Which theological school did he attend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by McXponent(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
No church for three years and still counting.. Wehdone madam your reward is in heaven grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / BBNaija's Omashola Shares New Video Of Himself Looking Clean After Looking Dirty / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.