Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members (54481 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Codedrock(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
i havnt been to church in d last 3yrs either-trust me,if there is a God,HE is ever faithful and sure-he answers my prayers without any 'pastoral counselling'.been there,done dat but its all bullshit.ur God/whoever/whatever u bielive in lives right in your heart...!!!
Saw your post and I fell in love.. Hard to find ladies who are free thinkers in Nigeria.. Would you want go on a date with me?? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Marthaodion(f): 7:23pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=agbekeOreke86 post=78856740]i havnt been to church in d last 3yrs either-trust me,if there is a God,HE is ever faithful and sure-he answers my prayers without any 'pastoral counselling'.been there,done dat but its all bullshit.ur God/whoever/whatever u bielive in lives right in your heart...!!![/

Sister not all churches are bullshit you know. Though we have some doing what they like, the devil uses this also to discourage some persons who going to church. But I will encourage you to find a good one and start fellowship. The scripture admonished us not to neglect the fellowship of the brethren.

Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonishing (warning, urging, and encouraging) one another, and all the more faithfully as you see the day approaching.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:25pm On May 30, 2019
IamLEGEND1:
Some people just find it hard to accept the mutual exclusivity of religion and morality. If it wasn't so, Nigeria would be without all the social and economic vices that have plagued it's society. Those "immoral" nations they're so quick to_shit on are light-years ahead in every positive aspect you can think of and we can't even dream of catching up.

Thank you.
Even in the so called morality and values we claim to have Nigerians are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by 6Milk(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2019
QuietHammer:
We are still waiting for his "robust" reply from his Eze Walter saga
lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by 6Milk(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2019
QuietHammer:
We are still waiting for his "robust" reply from his Eze Walter saga
lol I still wonder why that term "robust reply" didn't trend that year
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Maliqcious: 7:57pm On May 30, 2019
Yes He is buh U should see it like He mean wat he is saying
LesbianBoy:
This is the second time Timi dakolo is calling the pastor out.

I thought he was against insulting pastors
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by djon78(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Mutuality is subjective so you cannot authoritatively say same sex marriage is bad or don't you know some Christians support same sex unions?

Does the Bible affirm to same sex marriage?
Is is in line with the laws of God or even basic humanity.

These are the pointers to the things that show that human disintegration is at hand.
Even in Western societies you are pointing to, there are so many anomalies with it.
It is not Eldorado like some of you claim it to be. Those places are bedeviled with numerous issues
Decades to come we will see the results of all these things
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2019
djon78:

Does the Bible affirm to same sex marriage?
Is is in line with the laws of God or even basic humanity.

These are the pointers to the things that show that human disintegration is at hand.
Even in Western societies you are pointing to, there are so many anomalies with it.
It is not Eldorado like some of you claim it to be. Those places are bedeviled with numerous issues
Decades to come we will see the results of all these things
Story people have been interpreting your bible to suit their narratives since time Immemorial it is nothing new.
Every place has issues and problems but the one in Africa and the middleast is worse.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by djon78(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Story people have been interpreting your bible to suit their narratives since time Immemorial it is nothing new.
Every place has issues and problems but the one in Africa and the middleast is worse.

That is what the media has brainwashed you to believe. Those societies are not Eldorado
There are a lot of issues wrong with them.
Our major issue is bad and vision less leadership. And nothing more
Those societies are not even better than ours
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by holyfather(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
...and from which verse of the bible is dat found again??my bible tells me God is ominipresent-he is everywhere...even in the steep n darkest places.The curtain in the holies of holies was torn when Jesus died-means u can access the holy of holies(God's prescence) without intermediaries(your pastors)!!!PS-im spiritually sound and healthy-ever burning for God!!!

There's something about corporate worship... corporate anointing...stuff like that.
The devil knows these things and he's trying to rob the church of that synergy...
We could go on and on from Genesis to revelation where scriptures highlight the importance of fellowshipping together with the brethren...
The beauty of Zion and the blessedness brethren dwelling together in worship...
I know you're spiritual or spiritually sound but you need to constantly appear in Zion for your edification.
Choose a place your spirit is in agreement with the leadership but don't lock yourself in like that.
If you have issues with trust then you need to work on it too, because you can't be trusted cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Kay25(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2019
u better tell tiki dakolo to be sure of what he is saying kefee once put her mouth for this kind matter no too long she landed in the journey of no return I tell u go tell am
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Kay25(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2019
u better tell timi dakolo to be sure of what he is saying kefee once put her mouth for this kind matter no too long she landed in the journey of no return I tell u go tell am
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Sterope(f): 9:20pm On May 30, 2019
It is not enough reason not to attend church. Religious gathering is for keeping faith, motivating each other and sharing God's word. Those who have chosen to ruin the experience are meant to be ignored, they should not be the reason you stop attending church.

KristaPretty:
It is very possible. That's why I don't go to church.

Sexual molesters and peverts called pastors who just take advantage of people angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by lonelydora: 9:37pm On May 30, 2019
uzobaby:
Any church with only one branch.. bling bling pastor..I no dey go..I watch where I worship very well. ..

Who told you it's only one branch?
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by naijacentric(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2019
uzobaby:
Any church with only one branch.. bling bling pastor..I no dey go..I watch where I worship very well. ..
so its now by branch nawa to u o
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by AngelicBeing: 11:51pm On May 30, 2019
VULCAN:
And you that claim there is no God are just as gullible.

Athiesm started from the West so you also believed what you were told by the same "white man" that told others that there is a God.

Don't bother to lie that you discovered there is no God without hearing it first from a book or television. We know better

Well said grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by dochenaj: 12:09am On May 31, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
i gat no problem SIS n i aint lookin for a partner either.iv jex found out a long time ago that i dnt need no pastor or any intermediary to talk to God....PS-im a girl!
Jesus made it crystal clear you didn't need any intermediary.

The Samaritan woman had asked a very interesting question based on the contrasting place of worship postulated by the Jews and the Samaritans. And Jesus answers without mincing words; "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
John 4:21‭-‬24 KJV

And there is nothing God has ever wanted more, than men and women who have a personal encounter with Him, whose faith and convictions are not based on what they were told but rather what they had come to experience.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:28am On May 31, 2019
Codedrock:

Saw your post and I fell in love.. Hard to find ladies who are free thinkers in Nigeria.. Would you want go on a date with me?? wink
awwwww.....im humbly flatered sire...aint i the very luckiest gurl in d whole-wide-world today?!! smiley smileyyhaaayyy-i gat maself an e-date!!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:34am On May 31, 2019
holyfather:

There's something about corporate worship... corporate anointing...stuff like that.
The devil knows these things and he's trying to rob the church of that synergy...
We could go on and on from Genesis to revelation where scriptures highlight the importance of fellowshipping together with the brethren...
The beauty of Zion and the blessedness brethren dwelling together in worship...
I know you're spiritual or spiritually sound but you need to constantly appear in Zion for your edification.
Choose a place your spirit is in agreement with the leadership but don't lock yourself in like that.
If you have issues with trust then you need to work on it too, because you can't be trusted cool
d last time i checked,fellowshipping and the whole religion hullabaloo aint by force.it works fine for/with u-halleluyah.i choose to serve my God my own way-hossanna!live n let others live...plus it aint ur trust now...is itu really wanna talk about trust??u ev no idea how evil these so called men/women of God are.i pray God opens ur inner eyes and give u more understanding.im only answerable to God n not any man-not even u.as long as i allign with God,ur opinion about how i choose to worship HIM is inconsequential!!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:42am On May 31, 2019
dochenaj:

Jesus made it crystal clear you didn't need any intermediary.

The Samaritan woman had asked a very interesting question based on the contrasting place of worship postulated by the Jews and the Samaritans. And Jesus answers without mincing words; "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
John 4:21‭-‬24 KJV

And there is nothing God has ever wanted more, than men and women who have a personal encounter with Him, whose faith and convictions are not based on what they were told but rather what they had come to experience.
God bless u a million times n over...you are soo sound and you get the picture.may God Almighty increase u both in knowledge n understanding-not like the world giveth!!!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by seangy4konji: 2:51am On May 31, 2019
pastor driving range rovers....church members no ger indomie...after chutch they give Mouth Action and smoke indian hemp....

wetin concern me concern church...i holy pass dem.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Dshocker(m): 5:38am On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:
It is very possible. That's why I don't go to church.

Sexual molesters and peverts called pastors who just take advantage of people angry angry angry angry angry

And you are happy that you don't go to church
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:59am On May 31, 2019
djon78:

That is what the media has brainwashed you to believe. Those societies are not Eldorado
There are a lot of issues wrong with them.
Our major issue is bad and vision less leadership. And nothing more
Those societies are not even better than ours
I would leave you to your delusions now run along cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by McXponent(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
not just counting,still ACTIVELY counting...and can yoi kindly tell/show me where it was said or written that going to church is one of/the only perequisite to/for entering heavenu need a better teacher of the word of God and some deep personal mediation.look for God,find him and understand religion,spirituality and christianity are 3 different things!!!!
You're just being hyper-reactive... Did I said going to church is the key to heaven?
Part of the Bible says you shouldn't forsake the gathering of his people..
You seriously need the best teacher as well cuz you're just acting as if you knew everything about God's word.. Seek knowledge and break that ur orientation about not attending church.. Not forcing you to go anyways, but you deeply knew it's the right thing for you to do.. Don't be stone hearted, big head grin .. Church needs people like you grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by Codedrock(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
awwwww.....im humbly flatered sire...aint i the very luckiest gurl in d whole-wide-world today?!! smiley smileyyhaaayyy-i gat maself an e-date!!!!
LOL.. Very funny!! a E-Date..?? What would that look like... Cos I actually meant an actual date.. tongue
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 9:25am On May 31, 2019
McXponent:

You're just being hyper-reactive... Did I said going to church is the key to heaven?
Part of the Bible says you shouldn't forsake the gathering of his people..
You seriously need the best teacher as well cuz you're just acting as if you knew everything about God's word.. Seek knowledge and break that ur orientation about not attending church.. Not forcing you to go anyways, but you deeply knew it's the right thing for you to do.. Don't be stone hearted, big head grin .. Church needs people like you grin
i really dnt get why my choosing to go or not go be an headache for u.did u not read the part where i said i had tried??if u were to be ma partner and u know i constanstly get 'toasted' by the pastors,tend to get extorted and i cnt serve God in a unit without malicious gossips,would u still encorage me to go??A pastor's sin is entirely on him but i wudnt be a part of it!did u not read the bible say 'woe betide such an individualhuhh??im talkin from personal EXPERIENCIES and u are there,hiding behind your keypad and typing about fellowshipping abii??#wehdonesir#...PS-thanks for the 'big-head' part.its the only part i loved most.had to recheck my head cheesy cheesy...lol...cracked me up real bad!!!PS-i dnt know everythin about God's word-infact,no human does.i jex seem to know my few truths and they have set me absolutely FREE!!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 9:31am On May 31, 2019
Codedrock:

LOL.. Very funny!! a E-Date..?? What would that look like... Cos I actually meant an actual date.. tongue
....skype-ish date now...trust me,u wud love it!!!! cheesy cheesy...wouldnt u like to find just find out sire
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by McXponent(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
i really dnt get why my choosing to go or not go be an headache for u.did u not read the part where i said i had tried??if u were to be ma partner and u know i constanstly get 'toasted' by the pastors,tend to get extorted and i cnt serve God in a unit without malicious gossips,would u still encorage me to go??A pastor's sin is entirely on him but i wudnt be a part of it!did u not read the bible say 'woe betide such an individualhuhh??im talkin from personal EXPERIENCIES and u are there,hiding behind your keypad and typing about fellowshipping abii??#wehdonesir#...PS-thanks for the 'big-head' part.its the only part i loved most.had to recheck my head cheesy cheesy...lol...cracked me up real bad!!!PS-i dnt know everythin about God's word-infact,no human does.i jex seem to know my few truths and they have set me absolutely FREE!!!!
grin Lol Your going to church or not isn't my headache MA, I'm just a concerned citizen lol..
Why do they constantly toast you? Na only you waka come ni? Babe go to this orthodox church na if the one's you're attending is way too bad.. Besides check and recheck yourself.. Why always me? Maybe you're putting on something that tickles the eyes of pastors... Have you tried putting on clothes that are covering and less makeup on? As per the gossiping.. That cannot be over hyped.. It's normal and it's everywhere.. You can just choose not to be part of it.
See if you're my partner.. I'll just advise you.. Go to church say ur prayers, say grace and leave without joining any unit at all or mingling with anyone.
BTW I'm not hiding behind keypads... I'll repeat everything if I see that ur big head tongue tongue
Anyways, thanks for your understanding and not taking the word "Big head " personal.. You're a rare gem �
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:45pm On May 31, 2019
McXponent:

grin Lol Your going to church or not isn't my headache MA, I'm just a concerned citizen lol..
Why do they constantly toast you? Na only you waka come ni? Babe go to this orthodox church na if the one's you're attending is way too bad.. Besides check and recheck yourself.. Why always me? Maybe you're putting on something that tickles the eyes of pastors... Have you tried putting on clothes that are covering and less makeup on? As per the gossiping.. That cannot be over hyped.. It's normal and it's everywhere.. You can just choose not to be part of it.
See if you're my partner.. I'll just advise you.. Go to church say ur prayers, say grace and leave without joining any unit at all or mingling with anyone.
BTW I'm not hiding behind keypads... I'll repeat everything if I see that ur big head tongue tongue
Anyways, thanks for your understanding and not taking the word "Big head " personal.. You're a rare gem �
clothesmake-up??dats ur justification??so,i gatta be adorned like a widow to get unnoticed??dnt u get dat it aint about finesse??so u think orthodox churches are exempted ccox they aint half as popular as pentecostals' and cos their pastors n Revds aint influential like their counterparts??sexual harrassment is only one outta d numerous 'stuffs' that goes down in churches.i also choose not to be a bench-warmer.im done arguing with u.it aint cox i agree with u,its jex i understand ur perspective n im done trynna explain to sumone that sees from that ur perspective and also for peace to reign.i understand but u gat absolutely no right to judge me-u dnt even know me.why are u assuming for me??its ur church and dis is me puttin ma foot down dat i aint interested nomore.im sure gat other things to be worried about as a concerned citizen dat u claim u are.let me b n pls,do not quote me anymore...leave all till we get to heaven afterall,nobody holy pass!!!#peace#!!PS-no be only me waka come.i just carry a very special grace and i chose to take my own stand n FYI,i dnt wear make-up and kindly leave ma big head alone for me ooo!!! tongue tongue
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by McXponent(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
clothesmake-up??dats ur justification??so,i gatta be adorned like a widow to get unnoticed??dnt u get dat it aint about finesse??so u think orthodox churches are exempted ccox they aint half as popular as pentecostals' and cos their pastors n Revds aint influential like their counterparts??sexual harrassment is only one outta d numerous 'stuffs' that goes down in churches.i also choose not to be a bench-warmer.im done arguing with u.it aint cox i agree with u,its jex i understand ur perspective n im done trynna explain to sumone that sees from that ur perspective and also for peace to reign.i understand but u gat absolutely no right to judge me-u dnt even know me.why are u assuming for me??its ur church and dis is me puttin ma foot down dat i aint interested nomore.im sure gat other things to be worried about as a concerned citizen dat u claim u are.let me b n pls,do not quote me anymore...leave all till we get to heaven afterall,nobody holy pass!!!#peace#!!PS-no be only me waka come.i just carry a very special grace and i chose to take my own stand n FYI,i dnt wear make-up and kindly leave ma big head alone for me ooo!!! tongue tongue
I'm not judging you and I'm not assuming anything for you from afar... Read my lines again. Don't get it twisted.
I meant good for you.
Re: Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members by McXponent(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
I'm not judging you and I'm not assuming anything for you from afar... Read my lines again. Don't get it twisted.
I meant good for you.
Seems I should be more concerned about ur big head.. I'm not leaving that alone for you grin grin let's talk about that.. Checked ur profile now anyways tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / BBNaija's Omashola Shares New Video Of Himself Looking Clean After Looking Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.